Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (683063 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please I’m currently in an issue. I know of someone whose school will resume on 28th of this month, but he’s yet to get a visa appointment date. Today is 4th. Please is there any way possible to get a date this august? Or maybe early September?

Kindly respond if you’ve got any helpful information, thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MrSoftlife(f): 2:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Doyin400l:
STOP wasting your money on US visa.

Those VO at the embassy know what they are doing, just opening business center on your heads.

At the end of your struggle for one year... A psycho VO will just deny everybody for useless reasons.

2 out of 100 persons get approval.

Be wise Nigerians.

Visa fee is now 157k on a 50/50 chance, less than 2 mins interview.

A friend with fully funded phD was wonderfully denied in Lagos embassy. He is married and has job in Nigeria yet was denied like a fo.ol

Another MSc lady with a First Class and full funding was denied in Abuja.

Thank to yahoo boys for doing shege to the Americans as well, yes it's a dog-eat dog- world.

Those VOs are bloody racist...

Down America.
Russia will overrule soon. Watch out

Gun violence country
LGBT useless country.

Sh!TT

Would you have been saying all this if your visa was approved?!
It seems this was your first time getting a DENIAL from an embassy.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MrSoftlife(f): 2:45am On Aug 04, 2023
Oluwatosin2000:
Good morning everyone.

Please I’m currently in an issue. I know of someone whose school will resume on 28th of this month, but he’s yet to get a visa appointment date. Today is 4th. Please is there any way possible to get a date this august? Or maybe early September?

Kindly respond if you’ve got any helpful information, thanks.

Apply for an emergency appointment if you haven't done so if not sleep on the website and hope to get lucky.

Shalom!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by suntab002: 5:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Abuja appointment date search update: as of 5:50 am today . will update by 12pm noon

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Promise61:
My interview date is on the 21st of august and am using my brother inlaw as my sponsor and he is the one sponsoring me hope it's not a red flag cos some one just told me now that it is hard to give visa to people that are sponsored by their uncle,inlaw and the rest.

It's a 50/50 chance. But I won't lie to you, it will be very dicey
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AnitaofEurope: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
graciousify:
i posted it on the group. Here are the responses i got

Good morning pls I want to be added to the group
I just got an admission to Central Michigan University
Here is my WhatsApp number
Thank you so much
‪07033054367‬
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AnitaofEurope: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Sunkanmi64:
People saw June and July regular dates for Lagos today, so I'd advise you to join date search groups if you haven't yet.
Pls kindly add me
‪07033054367‬
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AnitaofEurope: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2023
Sunkanmi64:
https:///LmEqzQ45VUNAghAi4XpxCK

This is a link for Lagos and Abuja date search. Don't just click on the link directly, it won't work. Click "Quote" and copy the complete link on this post.

Link reset pls can I have the new link
Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Doyin400l(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2023
MrSoftlife:

Would you have been saying all this if your visa was approved?!
It seems this was your first time getting a DENIAL from an embassy.

Sharap who is looking for visa.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Doyin400l(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2023
realogk:

Why u dey curse now?

God forbid o abeg....
Plus yeah true, even some people wey don Japa to America don go Canada or UK.

I know one actually, na my friend.
He school for US, better degree , baba run go work for UK. He talk say he prefer UK .

Same America wey everyone dey run go.

With the nature of my work, I always communicate with American business owners and we spoke alot of times, people are moving to a gun-free society and even he my partner is also looking to moving his family to the Netherlands.

7years boy can even pull a trigger in the classroom.

I will keep advocating this to inform some of you here. It's not all rosy with gun.

Rip to anikemoses - graduate of Troy university who died last year.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sandys(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Please kindly add me
My emergency appointment was denied
And my resumptiom is August 22nd 2023
My phone number 08107374136
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2023
MrSoftlife:

Apply for an emergency appointment if you haven't done so if not sleep on the website and hope to get lucky.

Shalom!!!

Thank you so much.
Please can you explain how I can go about with the emergency appointment on my own without using an agent?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sandys(f): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2023
suntab002:
Abuja appointment date search update: as of 5:50 am today . will update by 12pm noon

Please kindly help
Here's my phone number 08107374136
Kindly add me up to visa date group if any...
My resumption is this August 2023
While the date on the portal reads july 2024
Everyone please kindly help me🙏
I need August interview date🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sandys(f): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2023
MrSoftlife:

Shalom!!!

Please I have same issue, emergency appointment was denied
Date available now July 2024
While my resumption date is this month August 2023
Please🙏 help me😩😭
And no option to reschedule on my portal
To change date 🥲 any way out?
Can anyone add me to a group chat for date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MrSoftlife(f): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oluwatosin2000:

Thank you so much.
Please can you explain how I can go about with the emergency appointment on my own without using an agent?

Have you paid SEVIS fee?
Go to your cgifederal*** the same way you booked your appointment.
Refer to the attachment below, you will see Emergency Request.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sandys(f): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Eefya:
Hello,

Please I’d like to be added to the Fall visa group on WhatsApp or Telegram.

Is there a link I can click on to join?

This is my number too- +2348137988383
I’ll appreciate if I’m added.

Thank you.

Pls I'm in need of this to
Here's my number 08107374136
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Badmanola: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
My visa was denied yesterday at US consulate in Lagos, I’ve cried and cried.
I don’t even know what to say right now, i just wish y’all the best

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Doyin400l(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Badmanola:
My visa was denied yesterday at US consulate in Lagos, I’ve cried and cried.
I don’t even know what to say right now, i just wish y’all the best

Lol grin they just open business center on your heads, imagine 157,000 visa fee wasted. The good news is there are still waiting for you to pay another 157k again to deny u grin

una must wise by force.

Look towards Germany, Australia, Canada, UK, Sweden, Norway

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Spider20: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Doyin400l:

Lol grin they just open business center on your heads, imagine 157,000 visa fee wasted. The good news is there are still waiting for you to pay another 157k again to deny u grin

una must wise by force.

Look towards Germany, Australia, Canada, UK, Sweden, Norway
These listed countries you mentioned, in terms of granting Visa the probability is less than 0.5
The only lenient countries above should be the UK and Canada
Nevertheless, I rest my case
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Pklassic: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
For info on earliest interview dates, send email to ekemugochukwu@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Badmanola: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
To this broke mf (doyin400l) who can’t risk anything in his life, stay behind your phone’s keyboard and watch me! Brb

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lifeofease: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Please I need the mock interview group link
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Haykay1775: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hello,
Pls I am unable to schedule and appointment date. I keep getting the info 'no appointment are available ' what could be wrong. I was denied back in December and that is passed the 6 months window. Please can someone help.[/color][color=#006600]

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ebubu3: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hello guys

Can I apply for a PhD in pharmaceutical science just after completing my BSc in Pharmacy, and without doing my MSc?

Do schools accept this skip? And do VOs frown at such skips?

What do you guys think pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ashirioluwa: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pklassic:
For info on earliest interview dates, send email to ekemugochukwu@gmail.com

I know some people will fall for this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by seeker88(m): 4:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Sisib15:
Hello everyone,
Please are international students allowed to make hair for people as side hustle.
This is actually a good way to make some extra money as a student here in the US. It’s not official but no one will monitor you to know if you make hair for people or not lol. Haircare is super expensive here in the US, so if you have such skill, you can make hair for fellow Nigerians in your school or close classmates at a lower rate than regular salon and make some cash from that. Make sure your customers pay in cash ONLY. You can even defend that by saying you help your friends with their hair and they tip you, so that is not officially a salary and you can do that after classes or during the weekend in your house. I bet if you are doing good job, you’d have a bunch of customers coming to you via referral.

Those skills are actually good to have for international students coming to the US. Other skills that might be useful include tailoring, phone repairs, barber, etc. Just don’t go and open a hair salon as a student under F1 visa. LOL.

In my school then, I had this low key barber who knew how to cut hair and would cut my haircut for a much lower price than regular barber shop. And he was making a lot of money from students like me.

So don’t let anyone tell you it’s part of your 20hrs per week max on campus job.
Cheers and congrats on your visa approval.

Wishing other prospective visa applicants all the best! 😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bigolly(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2023
Please how can someone explain large deposit in an account for UK visa? What can someone say is the source of income that will be acceptable
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Snakedoctor1: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2023
How many years did you get in your first B2 visa application ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Uniquetee001: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2023
Please does how long does it take to get a response on EA (Abuja embassy)

07030940106 someone should please add me to the Visa group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (532) (Reply)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: Toshod, Accurate5(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.