Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu (956 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Founder Of Nairaland, Seun Osewa Reveals Why He No Longer Support Peter Obi's Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stay of the gill in politics you don't play this type of empathy game, now some of his supports from the north are seeing it that he is a supporter of ill character i feel the PR of obi should do cross checking before sending any message out know as it stand every message of peter obi is a may or harm to him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Gentlerespect76: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just shut up there. Foolish boy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Just shut up there. Foolish boy.
tell me the benefit because right now people see obi as unstable politican

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Prince111111: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
tell me the benefit because right now people see obi as unstable politican
don't mind those blind supporters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by richie240: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
It'd becoming clear as day dt it will be very difficult for a se president to convict a fellow igboman of crime.
cool
Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
richie240:
It'd becoming clear as day dt it will be very difficult for a se president to convict a fellow igboman of crime.
cool
the are comment he should stay far from some of them he should ignore let the public be the judge stay focus,what he needs now is winning more soul lets ur supports feel belong in war u don't play safe with ur enemy, why is it war zone this are political people peter obi wants to retire the will come heavly at him badly come next months if peter continue with this kinda force his opponent who are desperate may start attacking him physical so obi should let his fans and none fans translate unbwtn more force is coming on him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by AlexBells(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Stay of the gill in politics you don't play this type of empathy game, now some of his supports from the north are seeing it that he is a supporter of ill character i feel the PR of obi should do cross checking before sending any message out know as it stand every message of peter obi is a may or harm to him.
So politics should take humanity away, Ekweremmadu's daughter is dying as we speak for crying out loud, I hope justice is served

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by VoteObi2023: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
The only thing Tinubu supporters have to campaign with is Peter Obi even if it means lying.

Obi didn't send any condolence message. The Ikweremmadus didn't lose anyone. He only sent a get well message to the daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by IamWonderful: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter Obi didn't do anything wrong, he did what is right to be candid

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
AlexBells:

So politics should take humanity away, Ekweremmadu's daughter is dying as we speak for crying out loud, I hope justice is served
to me i feel he should have stayed clear silence is a bit golden don't you think so.
Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by article1: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
RUBBISH TALK

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Idiotseverywher: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
There is nothing we no go hear in this nairaland, imagine, somebody sent a get well massage to a dying girl and somebody who think he is a human is playing politics
with the massage, chai, may we not die untimely death because if our behavior and altitude, anyone who want to play politics with this will get God's punishment and wreaked life, let me see the demons among humans

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by AlexBells(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
to me i feel he should have stayed clear silence is a bit golden don't you think so.
No staying silence would make a beast of all of us, Ekweremmadu was a former of his party man, and you don't know the relationship between them, and you don't know how much faith he has in Ekweremmadu's character, if everyone abandons Ekweremmadu at this time, it would have serious psychological consequences, I remember when Michael jackson was in similar case, the fact is that the world is a brutal place for Succesful people to be in blunder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
AlexBells:

No staying silence would make a beast of all of us, Ekweremmadu was a former of his party man, and you don't know the relationship between them, and you don't know how much faith he has in Ekweremmadu's character, if everyone abandons Ekweremmadu at this time, it would have serious psychological consequences, I remember when Michael jackson was in similar case, the fact is that the world is a brutal place for Succesful people to be in blunder
i understand you very accurate but Ekweremadu case is different check bbc hausa how they twisted his statement and check re-actions from comments below
Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by mycar: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
What, He sent a get well quick message to the daughter and hope that justice is serviced for the parents.
What's bad there, what happened to the innocent until proven guilty. You don't have to listen to some low lives,
Re: Peter Obi PR Should Not Have Send A Condolences Message To Ekweremadu by AlexBells(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i understand you very accurate but Ekweremadu case is different check bbc hausa how they twisted his statement and check re-actions from comments below
Life isn't about winning, standing for humanity is more important, we all try to tarnish images for cheap political point, but I wonder the need of the presidency if we can't stand for humanity.

Trust no politician or any individual at that but family isn't something to take lightly, Ekweremmadu and family needs as much support as they can get, anybody which can't stand for a friend can't stand for the nation,

He remains innocent until proven guilty, and even if he is found guilty, I strongly believe that the judge is going to be merciful considering the fact that his daughter was dying and that maybe for real there is misinformation in the boy's age declaration.

Politics come and go but who we are remains, being compassionate to those in distrest is the right thing to do, we all can't abandon Ekweremmadu just becuase at this point he seem like the villain.

(1) (Reply)

Obi For Power: Yoruba Market Women Jubilantly Declared Support For OBI. Video / Adamawa APC Declares For Tinubu,dumps Babachir, PDP’s Atiku / Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.