Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! (856 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Nigerians Engaging In Criminal Activities Do Not Represent Our Values - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by naza4life: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2022
He is an Igbo man,yes but he is not representing us(i am Igbo too)

Hé represent the dreams and aspirations of the well meaning citizens of Nigeria.
Hé represents the youths who are the main victims of each bad administration.

In the time of good luck Yahoo was in existence but u hardly hear about it. But the economy do not favour the average earner anymore and yahoo is the easiest way out.

Obi represent our last hope to putting Nigeria in the right order.

TINUBU once said that he will rule Nigeria because it is his TURN
You can imagine what will happen if he wins the office.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Ronjule: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2022
He is representing the youth.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by UrPapa: 5:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Ronjule:
He is representing the youth.
Didinrin grin
How can the almighty Alaigbo Jew be contesting to represent the zoo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by beerfraud(f): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is a Ibo project

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:

Didinrin grin
I bet you prefer this hypocritical old sepulchre to represent you.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by UrPapa: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
No, I prefer Saint Peter Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by MMWandali: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Oh yeah
Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by naza4life: 5:55am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:

The man can hardly hold
his jaws together..

How can he hold a county of over 100 million people?

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:

No, I prefer Saint Peter Obi grin
Ouch! And I thought you were one of the dumb urchins. My apologies obedient boy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Golan007: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2022
He represents Biafra.

Where are the countless number of threads on Nigeria being a "Zoo" that would no doubt be raised when Obi loses?

64 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2022
naza4life:

The man can hardly hold
his jaws together..

He said he would be president or die trying. Now he's going to jail over perjury.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by naza4life: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:

Didinrin grin
This is not the time to be biased

Is time for us to unite to build a better Nigeria for us and our future generations

3 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:
He represents Biafra.

Where are the countless number of threads on Nigeria being a "Zoo" that would no doubt be raised when Obi loses?
Tinubu said on record that he didn't believe in Nigeria. Do you have Obi on record calling Nigeria a zoo?

As if Nigeria is not a zoo! Hiss

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Tochitee(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Mumu op! Pandora obituary can only represent alaigbo dunces. So,the country should abandon decent and proven aspirants and vote for a serial liar with no tangible project to his name during his tenure,rather investing his state money in his family business. Only a dunce can support such! Information has it that Obi's properties is scattered across the country but you eastern dunces running away from your improverish region are too stupid to use your heads.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by McCoy662(m): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:
He represents Biafra.

Na this one dey represent Igboho and Boko Haram grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by McCoy662(m): 6:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Tochitee:
Mumu op! Pandora obituary can only represent alagbo dunces. So,the country should abandon decent and proven aspirants and vote for a serial liar with no tangible project to his name during his tenure,rather investing his state money in his family business. Only a dunce can support such! Information has it that Obi's properties is scattered across the country but you eastern dunces running away from your improverish region are too stupid to use your heads.
Even if Obi lied, he's far better than ur corrupt criminal, a drug lord and a liar all in one ailing and smelling body.
I mean the ghost, u know what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Golan007: 6:05am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tinubu said on record that he didn't believe in Nigeria. Do you have Obi on record calling Nigeria a zoo?

As if Nigeria is not a zoo! Hiss

Tinubu made that statement during the draconian years of military rule which suppressed and oppressed democratic ideals and principles.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Noerection: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2022
naza4life:

Hé represent the dreams and aspirations of the well meaning citizens of Nigeria.

In the time of good luck Yahoo was in existence but u hardly hear about it. But the economy do not favour the average earner anymore and yahoo is the easiest way out.

see your grandfathers also begging Bubu for the Zoo president

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

Tinubu made that statement during the draconian years of military rule which suppressed and oppressed democratic ideals and principles.
And today what has changed?

What do you yorubas really want gangangan?

Today is Tinubu for president, tomorrow is yooba nesan. What type of chameleons are you loud mouths?

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Noerection:
see your grandfathers also begging Bubu for the Zoo president
I understand why you are all jittery grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2022
naza4life:

The man can hardly hold
his jaws together..

Well he will be president of iragbiji republic.

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Golan007: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
And today what has changed?

What do you yorubas really want gangangan?

Today is Tinubu for president, tomorrow is yooba nesan. What type of chameleons are you loud mouths?

What has changed is the ability of people to choose their leaders.

59 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by naza4life: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Well he will be president of iragbiji republic.

I don't understand the language but it's funny angry

I pray he wins only his transport to village.

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Realdon1(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Only a fool thinks that Obi is just a mere name.
Obi is a movement.
Obi Is a Youths project.
Inshallah, I'm on Peterside

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by haffaze777(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2022
naza4life:

This is the problem with you people,can't you just campaign for your Pandora criminal without mentioning Tinubu,Atiku or other candidates name?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by ChoCho54(f): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

What has changed is the ability of people to choose their leaders.
And Igbos have no such right according to your mentality.

I asked you, when and where did Obi call Nigeria a zoo?

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Golan007: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
And Igbos have no such right according to your mentality.

I asked you, when and where did Obi call Nigeria a zoo?

Has Obi ever condemned the weekly killings in Anambra?

41 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by donjazet(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:
He represents Biafra.

You are a certified paid-agent. My team are currently working on hacking your account and locating this IP. By the grace of God, we will expose this misinformation warfare, tinubu has unleashed on Nigerians.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by Golan007: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
donjazet:

You are a certified paid-agent. My team are currently working on hacking your account and locating this IP. By the grace of God, we will expose this misinformation warfare, tinubu has unleashed on Nigerians.

Do your best.

grin

27 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by IamWonderful: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
He didn't represent igbos, yet igbos are going around on the internet attacking Tinubu and everyone that is not in support of your Obituary, urchins and miscreants want to force Pandora Peter Obituary on everyone

Re: Mr Peter Obi Does Not Represent Igbo!!!! by haffaze777(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

Do your best.

grin
. You get time for clowngrin

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training / Moment Tinubu Forgot Name Of His Party During Interview (video) / Many Soldiers Feared Dead As Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Army Convoy In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.