Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. (4636 Views)

"All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos / Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Faber(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
PDP never new that Obi will trend like this, if not they would have never allowed him to leave.

Had it been PDP gave Obi ticket with Tambuwal as VP, by now 2023 elections would have been over.

Anyways by God's grace

#AtikuIsComing 2023
Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by kettykings: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:

They accuse Nigerians fighting for change for being on social media without PVC, the youths immediately went physical with force! INEC offices across the country was besieged as everyone passionately made attempt to get their PVC.

They claimed there is structure, Nigerians moved again with force and started putting up structures everywhere.

They would soon become fed up and concede to Obi since the people are with him.

What will happen in the next few months will look like a revolution with youths all over Nigeria insisting on Obi

1 Like

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Faber(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

This is not bilboard though

But I swear down, man look so presidential. Unlike a frog eyes ugly bastard.

If you look Tinubu in the eye, you no need Google.com, Babalawo, Pastor or Native Doctor to tell you say the guy na thief, onye oshi, I mean ole, that's barawo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by kingPhidel(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
So where’s the gigantic?
Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Penguin2: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:

They accuse Nigerians fighting for change for being on social media without PVC, the youths immediately went physical with force! INEC offices across the country was besieged as everyone passionately made attempt to get their PVC.

They claimed there is structure, Nigerians moved again with force and started putting up structures everywhere.

They would soon become fed up and concede to Obi since the people are with him.

Lol.

I’ve said it that by the time we are done campaigning for Peter Obi, people supporting Tinubu and Atiku will be ashamed to say it in public.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by mbos: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mamushe:
Eggxatly
you got it right
Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
kingPhidel:
So where’s the gigantic?
the person did it with his whole money not from peter obi appreciate him people are doing more conversing for him radically going to villages to talk about peter obi the want a better nigeria for all appreciate them. You and i are in this mess today lets try this man who has goals on how to fix the economy

1 Like

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Arysexy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
HilcomTech:

How is Peter Peter Obi not a curropt.

Just because he is Igbo

Tribal card not working this time.

How many times are we going to tell you agdado and cassava eaters?

Be ye OBIdient as other well meaning Nigerians are.

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by kingPhidel(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Well received.
Not against the bill but the English gigantic made me open with the hope if seeing something pop. Anyways I’m OBIdient
Bonesbreaker:
the person did it with his whole money not from peter obi appreciate him people are doing more conversing for him radically going to villages to talk about peter obi the want a better nigeria for all appreciate them. You and i are in this mess today lets try this man who has goals on how to fix the economy

2 Likes

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by HilcomTech(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

It is better to be an agdado eater than to be a Human eater like you mkporu mirri cannibal like you

I expect you to now call me almajiri since I am a northerner. Same almajiri that would kick out that Peter Peter Obi criminal to the dustbin next year.
Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Pakute: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Beremx:
grin
Niggar, update your gallery.

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Pakute: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Ibo agenda

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Arysexy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
HilcomTech:

It is better to be an agdado eater than to be a Human eater like you mkporu mirri cannibal like you

I expect you to now call me almajiri since I am a northerner. Same almajiri that would kick out that Peter Peter Obi criminal to the dustbin next year.

Afonja stop disguising grin

I feel your pain.

Be OBIdient and have peace of mind

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Arysexy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:

Ibo agenda

OBIdience is better than Sacrifice of SWAGA (south west agenda for Asiwaju a.k.a yoloba agenda)

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Pakute: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

OBIdience is better than Sacrifice of SWAGA (south west agenda for Asiwaju a.k.a yoloba agenda)
Ok

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by HilcomTech(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Afonja stop disguising grin

I feel your pain.

Be OBIdient and have peace of mind

Suite yourself. All I know is that your Peter Pandora will eat the dust in the north and you can take that to the bank.
Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Arysexy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:

Ok

But it's not selling, try harder.

Same IPOB you lots accuse him of killing and dumping in ezu river?

Hypocrites.

More Nigerians are becoming OBIdient

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Arysexy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
HilcomTech:

Suite yourself. All I know is that your Peter Pandora will eat the dust in the north and you can take that to the bank.

You have just one vote.

Northerners are becoming more OBIdient than south.

OBi is a national project

Cry more

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by Pakute: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

But it's not selling, try harder.

Same IPOB you lots accuse him of killing and dumping in ezu river?

Hypocrites.

More Nigerians are becoming OBIdient
You ipob shall be exposed.. Let caimpaign start.

Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by BaddestQueen(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:

You ipob shall be exposed.. Let caimpaign start.
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by BaddestQueen(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:

Ok
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. by walefresh3(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

This is not bilboard though

But I swear down, man look so presidential. Unlike a frog eyes ugly bastard.

Very ugly thing .... The guy self look unpresidential ... Shio Photoshop ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC So Far Won Only 11 States- See The List / Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria / How Obj Killed Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.