Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates (287 Views)

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Edge247: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
I can bet any amount of money, Tinubu does not have certificates - Bode George

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3WXEdFKQM4

The PDP chieftain and former military Governor of Ondo state, made the claim in an interview on Arise TV.

Bode George alleged that during the 1999 election, Tinubu allegedly said he attended some schools in Ibadan, Oyo state.

He added that when they tried to dig further and also asked him to produce the certificates, the former Governor of Lagos state allegedly said that former Senator, Tokunbo Afikuyomi filled up the form for him.

Bode George also averred that if Tinubu went to the schools in the forms he filled, he must also have friends there.

He concluded by alleging that Tinubu does not have certificates and should produce it if he really has one.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfOcXA7g1mu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Totilopussylick(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by jlinkd78(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
FOLLOWING
Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Fahdiga(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Me too. I can bet my scrotum in addition to my left sided buttock that Tinubu doesn't have any certificate apart from the Chicago drug cartel certificate

3 Likes

Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Kollins11: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu has used his certificates as razler to rap weed, SK and Arizona.. Tinubu don smoke E certificates.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Let's forget about tinubu's certificate.Is he a credible presidential candidate?His main ambition is to come and loot public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by kafassamuel007: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Tochi3(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok

Integrity Check - 0%
Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Bobloco: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
angry

Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by adomusamagaji: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by IamWonderful: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
And he was employed in delloitte
Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Bastardlyrich: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
I hope the these man don't disappear because drug barons and corruptt cocaine dealers can do anything including to fight derty for anything they want
Let God protect you my Yoruba Christian elder and live more years were you will see Nigerian youth prosper and cocaine dealers without certificate thrown in jail.
Re: Bode George- I Can Bet Any Amount Of Money, Tinubu Does Not Have Certificates by Jack500: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
This shameless man again, I thought he said he will relocate to Togo if Buhari won the re-election, why is he still in Lagos?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president in waiting, the earlier the haters realize this, the lesser your pain, heartbreak and anguish in 2023.

On your mandate we shall stand.

(1) (Reply)

Organ Harvesting Nigeria Immigration Service Confirms David Nwamini's Age (VIDEO / 2023: Forget Peter Obi, Join Us To Become ‘mr President’ – APC Begs Kwankwaso / Education News Politics Gov Wike Executes Self Sustaining Nigerian Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.