Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This (3834 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Adonis86(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please is it a crime to decide not to marry?
My mother have stop receiving anything from me because she insisted I must get married,
Am the only son in the family of 6 girls,am the second child, Am 37 years, there are some certain things that made me not want to get married, ,am living comfortable and don't want to have anything with ladies,
Can't I make decision for my self , I don't need a woman in my life, she always cry anytime I come home that she need grand children,all my sisters have been begging me I don't know what to do,how do I go about this, should I stop coming home? as a matter of fact my sisters always come to my house with their girlfriend and she will tell me ,this one is still single oo.https://www./igboistandfriends/permalink/3305866466311474/?flite=scwspnss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Jeon(f): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mtchewwwww.

The reason why you are crying?

grin
FELLOW YOUR HEART.

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by blue01(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bro just get a baby mama atleast that will solve mummy's problem then move on with your life bro, I totally understand your point of not wanting to have anything to do with any lady.

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Zonefree(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
You're on the right track. Your family is trying to lead you astray.

Life is too short to endanger your heart to a Nigerian girl. Get yourself a babymama and enjoy your life.

8 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Idaytesj29(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Adonis86:
Please is it a crime to decide not to marry?
My mother have stop receiving anything from me because she insisted I must get married,
Am the only son in the family of 6 girls,am the second child, Am 37 years, there are some certain things that made me not want to get married, ,am living comfortable and don't want to have anything with ladies,
Can't I make decision for my self , I don't need a woman in my life, she always cry anytime I come home that she need grand children,all my sisters have been begging me I don't know what to do,how do I go about this, should I stop coming home? as a matter of fact my sisters always come to my house with their girlfriend and she will tell me ,this one is still single oo.

E dey for your body, na your own them dey tell you. Do what you have to do my brother, time is not your friend.

You shall not be lonely in life. Build your own family. Your sisters will soon be busy with theirs, have a family you can call your bro. Have a good wife and have your children too.

You can't see what your people are seeing cos you are looking at only one angle. Think about this broadly. If you can afford to take Care of a family, then its time to have them.

Bless you.

7 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by bibianna(f): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
As her only son you don't have a choice but to grant her wish!

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Ay04z(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
There re still few good women.. Hardworking and will neva cheat.. Yeah dey exist..... Just look b4 u leap.. Marry... If u have d financial ability.... If any Bleep up divorce am...

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by SerikiFulani(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
We need to stop this attitude of forcing people to do certain things like getting married, giving birth.

I'm 42 years old and I'm not thinking of marriage or giving birth cos it doesn't benefit me...

I have friends who are in their late 40's and who are unmarried and unbothered about it...These are multi millionaires I'm talking about.

Smh

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Someone gave birth to you. Try and give birth to another person.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Anaerobi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Smiles... Oga go and marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Anaerobi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
You're on the right track. Your family is trying to lead you astray.

Life is too short to endanger your heart to a Nigerian girl. Get yourself a babymama and enjoy your life.

LoL... Funny. Stop this mbok....

He needs to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Zonefree(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
One mustn't give birth through marriage. I can't even advice my enemy to promise a Nigerian girl marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
blue01:
Bro just get a baby mama atleast that will solve mummy's problem then move on with your life bro, I totally understand your point of not wanting to have anything to do with any lady.

It's funny and annoying at the same time how some of you males think you're entitled to females you're not committed to, birthing babies for you and wearing her body out in the process, just 'cause you feel like it.
Are y'all OK? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Richy4(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
My brother what your mother wanted from you were kid(s) so that your pop's lineage won't close...

Trust me they don't care if you were married or not... grin

Just take a clue from this and see if u can find a way around it...

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by blue01(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's funny and annoying at the same time how some of you males think you're entitled to females you're not committed to, birthing babies for you and wearing her body out in the process, just 'cause you feel like it.
Are y'all OK? cheesy

Hanty.....
.Are you the one getting pregnant?

.Is it your business if he decides to have a baby mama?

.If he says he won't marry your gender is it your business?

.is it by force he must get married?

Now if all your answers is No then you have no business here. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Channah1(f): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Inside life. Meanwhile... Maybe it's the reverse. Probably girls are not looking your way ni grin. That's uncle come vex.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
blue01:

Hanty.....
.Are you the one getting pregnant?

.Is it your business if he decides to have a baby mama?

.If he says he won't marry your gender is it your business?

.is it by force he must get married?

Now if all your answers is No then you have no business here. wink

Based on OP's "am living comfortable and don't want to have anything with ladies"......He doesn't need a baby mama but surrogacy as I assume he is financially comfortable.

All he has to do is through a fertility clinic, he gets a surrogate and have the insemination done. Once baby is born, contract ends with the surrogate and he gets to nurture his child himself......he becomes a father while being wife and baby mama free.

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by blue01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mindlog:

Based on OP's "am living comfortable and don't want to have anything with ladies"......He doesn't need a baby mama but surrogacy as I assume he is financially comfortable.

All he has to do is through a fertility clinic, he gets a surrogate and have the insemination done. Once baby is born, contracts end with the surrogate and he gets to nurture his child himself.

But wait o, this op you sure se you no be ritualist? undecided
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
blue01:

Na now wey them suggest surrogacy you remember to ask questions abi? Good morning. cheesy

That is how you guys support each other blindly without asking questions. smiley
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by blue01(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na now wey them suggest surrogacy you remember to ask questions abi? Good morning. cheesy

That is how you guys support each other blindly without asking questions. smiley

Calm down u too rush.....

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
blue01:

Wetin connect surrogacy and ritualist?
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by blue01(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mindlog:

Wetin connect surrogacy and ritualist?

No not that......OP no wan touch anything woman at all....so I just dey think loud.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Arsenate(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
SerikiFulani:
We need to stop this attitude of forcing people to do certain things like getting married, giving birth.

I'm 42 years old and I'm not thinking of marriage or giving birth cos it doesn't benefit me...

I have friends who are in their late 40's and who are unmarried and unbothered about it...These are multi millionaires I'm talking about.

Smh
Kinds of dudes I would like to have drinks with (regularly). Living the good life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
blue01:

No not that......OP no wan touch anything woman at all....so I just dey think loud.

When it comes to human sexuality, just as we have men who are gays, we also have those who are gynophobic and those who are outrightly asexual, so it has got nothing to do with being a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Adonis86:
Can't I make decision for my self , I don't need a woman in my life, she always cry anytime I come home that she need grand children,all my sisters have been begging me I don't know what to do,how do I go about this, should I stop coming home? as a matter of fact my sisters always come to my house with their girlfriend and she will tell me ,this one is still single oo.https://www./igboistandfriends/permalink/3305866466311474/?flite=scwspnss
If your mother claims she believes in Jesus Christ, and you are yourself a believer, and serious about your stance, then quote from the following passage for her to hear and understand.
12 There are different reasons why some men don’t marry. Some were born without the ability to produce children. Others were made that way later in life. And others have given up marriage because of God’s kingdom. This is for anyone who is able to accept it.” - Matthew 19 vs 12
undecided
Quote it at everyone who comes to you on the issue. They are bound to shut up and walk away or risk being seen as being as seeds of the devil. undecided

And don't worry, the verse isn't a curse at all, so stay any fears that should you chance your mind later in life, you will be punished by God or something that ridiculous. undecided
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Beremx(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Redpilling gone wrong. I pray your mother doesn’t die thinking of how you are breaking her heart by not getting married.

Poor woman
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:
1. E dey for your body, na your own them dey tell you. Do what you have to do my brother, time is not your friend.
You shall not be lonely in life. Build your own family. Your sisters will soon be busy with theirs, have a family you can call your bro. Have a good wife and have your children too.

2. You can't see what your people are seeing cos you are looking at only one angle. Think about this broadly. If you can afford to take Care of a family, then its time to have them.Bless you.
1. Being lonely in life has little to nothing to do with being married and having babies. Go to your villages and find so many lonely individuals there, most of them surrounded by relatives too. undecided

2. No matter what they see, they can't see or know you better than you can. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
bibianna:
As her only son you don't have a choice but to grant her wish!
He has a choice to live his life as he chooses. undecided
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
I am sorry but that is the most inane reason to chose to give birth abeg! undecided
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
The only "son" in the family, na there the problem dey so. It is not a must to marry but it is a must to continue the family name.
So as a rational being, which i think you are, you definitely should know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ninejaywon:
The only "son" in the family, na there the problem dey so. It is not a must to marry but it is a must to continue the family name.
So as a rational being, which i think you are, you definitely should know what to do.
If the only son were an imbe_cile, would the mother be in a rush to have him bare her grandkids too? undecided

It is a must to continue the family name, according to which law? undecided
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by blue01(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mindlog:

When it comes to human sexuality, just as we have men who are gays, we also have those who are gynophobic and those who are outrightly asexual, so it has got nothing to do with being a ritualist.

We never stop learning smiley, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Legally Married Man Rape His Wife? / Is This Appropriate?? With Photos / I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.