Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is This Appropriate?? With Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Appropriate?? With Photos (3821 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Is This Appropriate? / SHE Wants To Sell Her Wedding Gown. "Is This Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
Was surfing and i came across d picture of this innocent little girl but i feel something is not right about her dressing.

Do you think this outfit is appropriate for a child this age? why or why not?

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2015
Yes until she becomes Kim Kardeshian angry sad
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Godfullsam(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2015
She is preparing for the future.

Future runs girl undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by uboma(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2015
Very inappropriate! I wonder who the parents of the little girl are?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by cirmuell(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2015
The dress looks too tight on her. With so many pedophiles out there...it's really inappropriate

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by winetapper: 10:37am On May 22, 2015
she would start thinking everyone is after ha yatch now
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by enoqueen: 10:39am On May 22, 2015
Capital NO angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by lilmax(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2015
The mother must be very silly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Moana(f): 10:59am On May 22, 2015
Not to go out in though
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Enoquin(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2015
You'd be surprised at some mothers. Once, when I went to help in cooking for my association; a 11 year old girl crossed to where we were to watch us especially as she was friends to the children to one of us. She looked big for her age and wore a pink night gown, this was about 3pm in the afternoon. Underneath the nightie, her budding breasts could be clearly seen plus the white pant she had underneath.
I complained to the older aunty since she seemed to know the child.
Her reply "That is an innocent child that knows nothing. If you tell her to go and put something on, she might have her mind spoiled. She is just 11"
My reply "There are not just females here and around. Any young man could get bad ideas and that's what we should prevent"
The aunty shrugged in reply and I let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by dowsonjack: 11:55am On May 22, 2015
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by irunoko(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2015
Smh. Some mothers are pathetic. This is what she should be wearing for her age
That outfit is older than her age undecided

no wonder pedos don't see children as children undecided

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by irunoko(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
As much as that outfit should not be worn beyond her sitting room any man lusting after her popping brez and pant should be referred to yaba left lipsrsealed
Enoquin:
You'd be surprised at some mothers. Once, when I went to help in cooking for my association; a 11 year old girl crossed to where we were to watch us especially as she was friends to the children to one of us. She looked big for her age and wore a pink night gown, this was about 3pm in the afternoon. Underneath the nightie, her budding breasts could be clearly seen plus the white pant she had underneath.
I complained to the older aunty since she seemed to know the child.
Her reply "That is an innocent child that knows nothing. If you tell her to go and put something on, she might have her mind spoiled. She is just 11"
My reply "There are not just females here and around. Any young man could get bad ideas and that's what we should prevent"
The aunty shrugged in reply and I let it slide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Enoquin(f): 12:26pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
As much as that outfit should not be worn beyond her sitting room any man lusting after her popping brez and pant should be referred to yaba left lipsrsealed

True but we know how insane the world has gotten. Young female without budding b.reasts are getting molested, what's to spare those that are budding?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by irunoko(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2015
grin
Enoquin:

True but we know how insane the world has gotten. Young female without budding b.reasts are getting molested, what's to spare those that are budding?
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by ednut1(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
wat some mothers/ wife wear in company if their kids self . i pity dis generation
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by uboma(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:

Prevention, they say, is berra than sacrifice. And why wear the outfit on her even if she is to remain indoors? Is that how the parents will love to see their daughter dress when she gets older?

There's need for a come-back of morality.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Joel3(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2015
I still can't find anything wrong with that dress.

maybe it's just me except for the fact that the dress is tight on her legs for walking properly.

by the way why will anyone pick a photo from Facebook and upload to other opinion site degrading someone else child. do you take permission to do that.

this is one of the reasons I hate Facebook. did the parent complain they don't like it. what if the parent found this. hypocrisy. I think it has come to a point were strict internet laws is needed to be pass.

most people I have seen complaining of other people children their children is the worst.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by irunoko(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
uboma:

Prevention, they say, is berra than sacrifice. And why wear the outfit on her even if she is to remain indoors? Is that how the parents will love to see their daughter dress when she gets older?

There's need for a come-back of morality.
we're saying the same thing my darling
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by edwife(f): 5:55pm On May 22, 2015
Parents should let kids be kids,they have all the time in the world to dress like they want,without you putting pressure on them. undecided

Until then.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by kandiikane(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
The fact that we even making a big deal out of this shows how fuc.ked up our minds are. It's a bloody child, the problem is with the men you are implying will get turned on by this, not the child or her mother/father.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Chubhie: 8:51pm On May 22, 2015
kandiikane:
The fact that we even making a big deal out of this shows how fuc.ked up our minds are. It's a bloody child, the problem is with the men you are implying will get turned on by this, not the child or her mother/father.

They are saying is it safe for such an innocent child in today's perverse world. Don't you read the news of how the Nigerian jungle is?

There are not so very reasonable and disciplined male adults left in nigeria. Take a good conscious look around you- can you feel a certain sexually charged atmosphere? You can conduct an experiment and use that kid as a bait-you might just be shocked.

That kids parents should be arming that kid with high moral standards first before introducing her to the sexy part of life.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by donefezy: 9:05pm On May 22, 2015
Joel3:
I still can't find anything wrong with that dress.

maybe it's just me except for the fact that the dress is tight on her legs for walking properly.

by the way why will anyone pick a photo from Facebook and upload to other opinion site degrading someone else child. do you take permission to do that.

this is one of the reasons I hate Facebook. did the parent complain they don't like it. what if the parent found this. hypocrisy. I think it has come to a point were strict internet laws is needed to be pass.

most people I have seen complaining of other people children their children is the worst.

sharap my friend angry ..if you can allow your child to wear that which is meant for adults,i guess u will also allow her to put on a G-string. And talking about rights,make the parents come sue the OP na

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by irunoko(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2015
edwife:
Parents should let kids be kids,they have all the time in the world to dress like they want,without you putting pressure on them. undecided

Until then.....
exactly

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by kandiikane(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2015
Chubhie:
They are saying is it safe for such an innocent child in today's perverse world. Don't you read the news of how the Nigerian jungle is?

There are not so very reasonable and disciplined male adults left in nigeria. Take a good conscious look around you- can you feel a certain sexually charged atmosphere? You can conduct an experiment and use that kid as a bait-you might just be shocked.

That kids parents should be arming that kid with high moral standards first before introducing her to the sexy part of life.

Come off that jor! A right thinking man won't find a child sexually attractive. A pedo will find a children sexually attractive regards of what he or she wears, be it thongs or buba and wrapper. What you are doing is putting the blame of abuse on the victims, rather than the adult who decides to indulges in such disgusting behaviour.

What exact adult attributes will a normal adult perceive from that child? is it boobs, nyash? A pedo does not think like the average adult, a pedo is tuned to find kids attractive regardless of what is worn. It is not what a child wears that makes someone attracted to them.

How about the young boys who also get abused, do they have to dress a certain way for abuse to happen?

The same way a rapist will ra.pe regardless of what you wear. See India for example. Majority of the female population are covered up but the ra.pe cases are quite high.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
Was surfing and i came across d picture of this innocent little girl but i feel something is not right about her dressing.

Do you think this outfit is appropriate for a child this age? why or why not?

Too inappropriate.

Reason: The dress and her pose are sexualized. Her mother is irresponsible and placing her daughter in unnecessary risk.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Subom1(f): 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
kandiikane:

Come off that jor! A right thinking man won't find a child sexually attractive. A pedo will find a children sexually attractive regards of what he or she wears, be it thongs or buba and wrapper. What you are doing is putting the blame of abuse on the victims, rather than the adult who decides to indulges in such disgusting behaviour.

What exact adult attributes will a normal adult perceive from that child? is it boobs, nyash? A pedo does not think like the average adult, a pedo is tuned to find kids attractive regardless of what is worn. It is not what a child wears that makes someone attracted to them.

How about the young boys who also get abused, do they have to dress a certain way for abuse to happen?

The same way a rapist will ra.pe regardless of what you wear. See India for example. Majority of the female population are covered up but the ra.pe cases are quite high.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Chubhie: 9:48pm On May 22, 2015
kandiikane:

How about young boys who also get abused, do they have to dress a certain way for abuse to happen?

A left thinking man will find a child sexually attractive and an abnormal adult will perceive what's not on a child.

What I'm trying to do is not to put the blame of abuse on the victims. Please refrain from putting words into my mouth. My intention is for you to equip the child morally, self defence wise with every tact in the book used by such men since society is lawless and we can't collectively secure our kids.

Secure your kids and leave no room for Oga pedo.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by kandiikane(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
Chubhie:
A left thinking man will find a child sexually attractive and an abnormal adult will perceive what's not on a child.

What I'm trying to do is not to put the blame of abuse on the victims. Please refrain from putting words into my mouth. My intention is for you to equip the child morally, self defence wise with every tact in the book used by such men since society is lawless and we can't collectively secure our kids.

Secure your kids and leave no room for Oga pedo.

rephrasing what I wrote earlier. What you guys are doing is telling an innocent child that she is not meant to wear something because it will cause a man to loose his senses and abuse her. This is shifting blame from the adult to an innocent child.

I agree with this statement made by enoquin's aunt. The only person with the problem is enoquin who had already sexualised something that was not meant to be in her head and then implied that men that see the child will find her sexually appealing.
That is an innocent child that knows nothing. If you tell her to go and put something on, she might have her mind spoiled. She is just 11"
The aunty spoke perfectly. sexualising a child is not by what she wears but what she hears. If the aunt had told her to go change because what she wore will turn men on, what exactly has she done? 1. What she has done is sexualise the child. 2. Told the child that it will be her fault if she gets abused because she must have dressed a certain way which turned the guy on. 3. Men have no control 4. All men are potential pedos and ra.pists

Like I said earlier, it's all in the messed up minds of grown ups, what the child is wearing has nothing to do with it.
If what you guys think is true, then I truly feel sorry for all the poor kids running around naked playing or the teenagers tying just wrapper to go fetch water somewhere in the world, right now. It must have been hell for the kids and our women back in the day.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Chubhie: 10:43pm On May 22, 2015
kandiikane:

rephrasing what I wrote earlier. What you guys are doing is telling an innocent child that she is not meant to wear something because it will cause a man to loose his senses and abuse her. This is shifting blame from the adult to an innocent child.

I agree with this statement made by enoquin's aunt. The only person with the problem is enoquin who had already sexualised something that was not meant to be in her head and then implied that men that see the child will find her sexually appealing.

The aunty spoke perfectly. sexualising a child is not by what she wears but what she hears. If the aunt had told her to go change because what she wore will turn men on, what exactly has she done? 1. What she has done is sexualise the child. 2. Told the child that it will be her fault if she gets abused because she must have dressed a certain way which turned the guy on. 3. Men have no control 4. All men are potential pedos and ra.pists

Like I said earlier, it's all in the messed up minds of grown ups, what the child is wearing has nothing to do with it.
If what you guys think is true, then I truly feel sorry for all the poor kids running around naked playing or the teenagers tying just wrapper to go fetch water somewhere in the world, right now. It must have been hell for the kids and our women back in the day.
There's nothing near perfection in the statement by enoquin's aunt infact, that statement is dangerous. Agreed the aunt made that statement in an effort to preserve the childs innocence. If that child unfortunately gets robbed of that innocence and learns the hard way won't you think she will ask questions on people around her who ought to guide her?

Some ladies today are so unlucky to get taught sexual education by their boyfriends though the hard way. Some beef their mum till now on why she didn't teach them how to navigate the treachery waters.

If you are to understand that everyman you see on the streets without top notch discipline is a potential predator. A lot goes on unreported in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by amokeme(f): 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
kandiikane:

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Enoquin(f): 3:14am On May 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Lmao. Na me you write all that tori for?

The only person with the problem is enoquin who had already sexualised something that was not meant to be in her head and then implied that men that see the child will find her sexually appealing.

Men here implies all men, nowhere did I say this. "Any young man could get bad ideas" this was my statement, not 'men'

1. She isn't my aunt, na communal cooking join us together
2. So, telling a girl to go and change despoils the child? What's wrong with 'sweetie, are you sleeping now or are you just waking, why are you still in your nightwear?' That's wisdom
So, when boys dress inappropriately and they are corrected, are they being sexualized?
Please, everyone has their opinion on a matter and I respect that BUT your nos 1-4 points are off tangent because we aren't discussing 'all men'.
It's okay if your opinion is, there's nothing like indecently dressed kids.
It is also okay, if my opinion is kids should dress decently.
We all cannot agree on the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Wife Does Not Pick My Calls / Wallpaper In My Room Changes Image In My Eyes. Help! / My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.