Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget (44304 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Zeezeal7(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Looks great �....I must prepare this once I receive my allawee. I pray I don't mess it up tho �‍♂️�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by DonaldGenes(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Kuku become caterer make we rest.

Buh ama show the procedure to my woman make she make am for me this sunday sha.
Invite me for testing bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
It doesn't look attractive and I'm sure it's not delicious. If I marry you I will definitely bring in my sidechick to come cook for me in your presence.

You're a waste of bride price.

Chai! Do not demoralize her effort.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by essentialone(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
If you are like me that cannot cook, but do not eat food not well cooked, hit the Like button.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol @ Channah1

This your post makes me remember my mom when I was much younger and things were rough for us.

You see, we planted Ugu and she would stuff our porridge, concoction rice,beans and stew with the vegetables..... I hated it then but she'll always say we need proteins.

Now I also try to cook them once a while

Your rice looks good mam

Oh really??
I'm glad I brought back good old memories.

Mommies are the best!
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Danniedpastor(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Whether she's young or she be evening newspaper.. I can't waste my hard earned money to pay her bride price.

That rubbish na food? abi you no sabi good food.. I can't feed my dog that "thing".

Oga, even if you still be small pikin you supposed get sense na.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Kirkman: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
It doesn't look attractive and I'm sure it's not delicious. If I marry you I will definitely bring in my sidechick to come cook for me in your presence.

Na badbelle go kee you last last..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by merits(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by TheDemola: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Concoction abeg
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by pmc01(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Can you keep a man like him?

Good question. She and the other guy attacking her seem to have some growing up to do still.

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by pmc01(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Pathetic! See his low mentality. With all the gibberish, it's 5k you're announcing like you have arrived.

Mind you, the person you're quoting to give 5k can and will pay you and your entire generation in hard currency for years.
So he doesn't need your miserable 5k.

Local champion.

But you're not "pained" by his attack?! Interesting

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
post=114181245:

The truth is even if you cook your delicious food with 2 kilos of chicken, beef, turkey, fish and all the Orisirisi.
That boy will still type the very same comment he made.
Some people are just always bitter and negative in life 24/7, no matter what you do.
So it is simply not about your food dearie,
It is about the negative and pessimistic kid.
Pay no mind to those kinda people offline and online.
They are ready to troll and take your happiness away if you allow them. The number of likes he has is the number of frustrated things like him, they abound here.
Take a look at our profile picture here and learn a little somchin wink.
Your food looks so delicious and we are gonna make it tonight tonight. We have all the ingredients at home fortunately.
We will keep yoi posted here or in the cook in your kitchen food section thread.

Awwwnnnn thanks manna.

As for the guy, I think I now know what his problem is.

He mentioned me on children's day with a shout-out, alongside other female monikers but I didn't reply his mention, that's why he's pissed with me. I just found out today.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by ukaface(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

she say she wan marry you before?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by chimoskyg(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Una dey fight before

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by baralatie(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Kollins 11 there are things you don't say in a public forum like this,look this type of food are usually the most delicious. There's one soup my mom used to cook till date I nicknamed "as usual". She uses just few things and most times with no obstacles just crayfish, leaves and we are good to go. Mehn the soup dey sweet. A little appreciation can spice up the whole thing or do you think cooking is easy.
@Channah 1 the food sure will taste great. Oh how I love fried shawa,I got to know of it here in Kd. Its not so common down East.
Yeah
Those budget rice meals that you just don't wanna misd
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Looks like porridge Rice to me o!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by koxi: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Kollins 11 there are things you don't say in a public forum like this,look this type of food are usually the most delicious. There's one soup my mom used to cook till date I nicknamed "as usual". She uses just few things and most times with no obstacles just crayfish, leaves and we are good to go. Mehn the soup dey sweet. A little appreciation can spice up the whole thing or do you think cooking is easy.
@Channah 1 the food sure will taste great. Oh how I love fried shawa,I got to know of it here in Kd. Its not so common down East.

My dear, what do you expect of someone (kollins11) who probably stole the money for his airtime/data and has absolutely no sense of responsibility?!
Nothing!!! A complete waste of time!!!
Just ignore the clown…he’s probably under 20 seeking for cheap popularity and attention.
Ewuu

That food makes PERFECT sense!!
And now I’m hungry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by pmc01(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

A man like him can keep me reason I want him because if I dey hot, him go dey calm down dey talk to me. Las las my heart will melt and me too will calm down.

Seriously, I just like the guy. He's so gentle and patient. No matter what, he'll never pick offence.

I'm jealous of his fiancee sad.

Good you admit you are hot headed. Cos I can't seem to figure why you attacked the "innocent man", insulting him as a petty gossip.

It was sufficient to defend yourself against the petty kid that attacked you, but transferring aggression to the "gentleman" and keeping at it tells a lot.

Who's to say your "hot head" won't still frustrate the goodness out of someone like him eventually?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Nealson(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks My dear.

What majority don't know is, it is not about too many ingredients sometimes. Again its what you're craving for at a particular point in time that will determine the recipe and method of cooking. They think it's always about chicken And color party jollof rice all the time.

Its my food and I cook it to suit my taste bud.

Honestly dear, this rice tastes soooo delicious. Even me I shock.!
As for the fried shawa, that's another delicacy on its own.
Have you tried it with abacha before? Haaa..

Madam abeg ó which one is spring onion because local man seems to be hearing this for the first time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by davidque: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Haba! You get bad mouth o...........

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Segzy22: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Lalasticlaca do the needful.

Ban for life ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Goalnaldo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Excuse me!!! Like I have time to explain shit to any body?

Ki lo kan mi kan person matter, person wey don...
make Una two enter DM na Abi Kini gbogbo Jati Jati niyin? angry
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nealson:

Madam abeg ó which one is spring onion because local man seems to be hearing this for the first time

It's a kinda grass-like veggy used in fried rice.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
koxi:

My dear, what do you expect of someone (kollins11) who probably stole the money for his airtime/data and has absolutely no sense of responsibility?!
Nothing!!! A complete waste of time!!!
Just ignore the clown…he’s probably under 20 seeking for cheap popularity and attention.
Ewuu

That food makes PERFECT sense!!
And now I’m hungry
Thanks for the nice words..I really felt bad reading that guy's nonsense..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
pmc01:

Good you admit you are hot headed. Cos I can't seem to figure why you attacked the "innocent man", insulting him as a petty gossip.

It was sufficient to defend yourself against the petty kid that attacked you, but transferring aggression to the "gentleman" and keeping at it tells a lot.

Who's to say your "hot head" won't still frustrate the goodness out of someone like him eventually?

I wasn't insulting him. We are friends and that's how I tackle him. So he knows it's not coming from a place of anger or aggression but joke. Olawale is my friend.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by gimakon2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

You day mess up big time. See the kain thing you day talk for public.
She said "on a budget" English no hard na, she is just saying she could cook this with even the least cash she had. Wetin do your sense of thinking?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by madukaanaya(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't allow one low life to discourage you.you are doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
gimakon2:

You day mess up big time. See the kain thing you day talk for public.
She said "on a budget" English no hard na, she is just saying she could cook this with even the least cash she had. Wetin do your sense of thinking?

God bless you.

madukaanaya:
Don't allow one low life to discourage you.you are doing well
Thanks dear.
Copied.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by koxi: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the nice words..I really felt bad reading that guy's nonsense..

Please don’t be!
Negative energies like that are what we should avoid by any means necessary.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Shebbs: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Problem! ���

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

aswear. The combinations are trash..

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by chukwugoziegi: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1 after you na you ooooo!!!!!

Well done!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now / A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.