Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget (44438 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Bfly: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rice2cups, groundpepper20, little salt, 2seasoning cubes, iru20, onion20, palm oil 4tablespoons.

It would still murder your hunger brutally despite not luxurious.

That used to be the narrative. (350)

WTF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
how you take fry the fish cos if I fry mine e dey scatter

Just throw into hot oil and don't touch it until it brown under. Then it will be easy to turn to the other side without breaking.

Turning too quick without letting one side dry very well will crush it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by azammi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
It’s one thing I have always admire about her she is very mature
NekkyCee:
I admire you, you are so matured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by BossShevy07: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
I no see where you add salt for the food oh, abi na my eyes�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Awwwnnnn thanks manna.

As for the guy, I think I now know what his problem is.
He mentioned me on children's day with a shout-out, alongside other female monikers but I didn't reply his mention, that's why he's pissed with me. I just found out today.
Thanks.
Oh,
He's only being jealous and childish.
They abound here.
Ignoring them is the best thing.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by PsalmsElf(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Kollins 11 there are things you don't say in a public forum like this,look this type of food are usually the most delicious. There's one soup my mom used to cook till date I nicknamed "as usual". She uses just few things and most times with no obstacles just crayfish, leaves and we are good to go. Mehn the soup dey sweet. A little appreciation can spice up the whole thing or do you think cooking is easy.
@Channah 1 the food sure will taste great. Oh how I love fried shawa,I got to know of it here in Kd. Its not so common down East.
You are on point
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by anonymuz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala.. bon-apetit. grin cheesy.
commot for here. Only you waka come? Thanks for making me salivate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Soleye24(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
It doesn't look attractive and I'm sure it's not delicious. If I marry you I will definitely bring in my sidechick to come cook for me in your presence.

You're a waste of bride price.
Chai, some people are just naturally bitter, they hate their lives and want to make sure others hate their lives too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Nnamdipapa(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
whao whao whao, i feel elated(i know they wil come for my head after saying this) grin grin grin

Well, i am not married as u picture it, buh i am in a relationship.

Thanks for the good words sis, shalom!!!

See as him deny hin wife sharparly. I no know say we still get Judas Iscariot.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Aliou007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
True talk sis. But there's something I noticed & that is, whenever Channah posts beautiful recipes like this, Kollins11 is always the first to criticize. He has a crush on her but doesn't know how to put it out grin. Looking for trouble is a good way to start a long lasting friendship sha grin
Deborah98:
Kollins 11 there are things you don't say in a public forum like this,look this type of food are usually the most delicious. There's one soup my mom used to cook till date I nicknamed "as usual". She uses just few things and most times with no obstacles just crayfish, leaves and we are good to go. Mehn the soup dey sweet. A little appreciation can spice up the whole thing or do you think cooking is easy.
@Channah 1 the food sure will taste great. Oh how I love fried shawa,I got to know of it here in Kd. Its not so common down East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Aliou007(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
My bro confess your feelings, no dey disguise grin
Kollins11:
Whether she's young or she be evening newspaper.. I can't waste my hard earned money to pay her bride price.

That rubbish na food? abi you no sabi good food.. I can't feed my dog that "thing".

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
BossShevy07:
I no see where you add salt for the food oh, abi na my eyes�

I did that off cam, dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Perfectbeing(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
See as you slice the pepper big big like meat. undecided
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Thazard(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Kollins11:
It doesn't look attractive and I'm sure it's not delicious. If I marry you I will definitely bring in my sidechick to come cook for me in your presence.

gringringringrin

Mad mam
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Thazard(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Kollins11:

gringringringrin

Mad man
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Rice overcooked, Veges overcooked. Score 4/10
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Vickho:
how you take fry the fish cos if I fry mine e dey scatter
Vik stop bullying those ladies in the romance section..

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Ashirioluwa: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2022
This vegetable rice concoction for 2k.............................. you are a good manager
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Dksmile: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2022
This one na vawulence jollof rich Ooo I no chop tongue tongue
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Dksmile: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This is not the jollof rice known to Nigerians, maybe this is your village version. You can't even slice onions properly, the fish are obviously fried about 3 days ago and just bought from a shop and you add that to a fresh food, May God save us from women like this that boldly post this Nonsense as a delicious spicy food, I will continue to cook for myself even after I find a wife. I can't even trust any woman to cook for me except my mom, grandmom and sisters. I miss their their food especially my sisters food their husbands are enjoying now

You for marry your sister or gramma so that they can always cook for you now . pele Mr family poeple grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by OlawaleBammie: 1:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Nnamdipapa:

See as him deny hin wife sharparly. I no know say we still get Judas Iscariot.
Lol, u re not ok grin

But i didn't deny her na embarassed
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Nnamdipapa(m): 2:23am On Jun 27, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, u re not ok grin

But i didn't deny her na embarassed

Na!. I just dey pull your leg. You be correct guy.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Vickho: 2:41am On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Vik stop bullying those ladies in the romance section..
quote me again negatively again then I will take up my wrath against you.
bastard

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by LOVEGINO(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Deborah98:
I like shawa pass u.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Channah1:
Someone served me this jollof yesterday and I asked her what she used because it was so hot, spicy and delicious. She told me and I promised to make it this weekend. Though she didn't use spring onions.

Pics1
Ingredients.
Small/short grain rice 500
Shawa fish. 300 ( I fried it off cam)
Spring onions 100
Vegetable Oil 280
Tomato paste 100
Fresh pepper ( with some crushed garlic) 100
Seasoning cubes 50

Pics 2
Heated the oil and the onions, some of the spring onions, pepper and tomato paste to stir fry for some time.

Pics 3
After some mins of frying the tomato paste I added seasoning cubes.

Pics 4
I added enough water to cook the rice. Covered and allowed it boil very well then I added the washed rice and covered to done.

Which location are you using to determine all these prices
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Rachel98(f): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Channah1:
Someone served me this jollof yesterday and I asked her what she used because it was so hot, spicy and delicious. She told me and I promised to make it this weekend. Though she didn't use spring onions.

Pics1
Ingredients.
Spring onions 100
Vegetable Oil 280
Tomato paste 100
Seasoning cubes 50

Pics 2
Heated the oil and the onions, some of the spring onions, pepper and tomato paste to stir fry for some time.

Pics 3

Pics 4
I added enough water to cook the rice. Covered and allowed it boil very well then I added the washed rice and covered to done.

Channah1, I love the way you prepared the food and I also love the way you fried the fish. I wish I could have my share of the food.

Please, stay away from bad energy people, those guys saying your food is not delicious are bad energy people. Just ignore them.

Most of these guys girlfriends or wife can't even cook better than you but they are quick to throw tantrums at people online.

Be happy and continue your good work dear, we all appreciate your effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Oturatetuala(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Good house wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by ManirBK: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Channah1:

Pics1
Ingredients.
Spring onions 100
Vegetable Oil 280
Tomato paste 100
Seasoning cubes 50

Pics 2

Pics 3

Pics 4

pls do you cook the rice separately till it boil then add it to the remaining ingredients?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rachel98:
Channah1, I love the way you prepared the food and I also love the way you fried the fish. I wish I could have my share of the food.

Please, stay away from bad energy people, those guys saying your food is not delicious are bad energy people. Just ignore them.

Most of these guys girlfriends or wife can't even cook better than you but they are quick to throw tantrums at people online.

Be happy and continue your good work dear, we all appreciate your effort.

Awwwnnn. Thanks my love. I appreciate your encouraging words.

Ok, will try and ignore them henceforth.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
ManirBK:
pls do you cook the rice separately till it boil then add it to the remaining ingredients?

I fried the ingredients (except the spring onions) and added enough water to the fried sauce. Allowed it to boill and then added the raw rice to the boiling water to cook.

I let it done completely before adding the green spring onions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Ewedu / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Woman Sipping Pepper Soup With A Straw (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.