Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? (31489 Views)

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Save Nigeria Movement: DSS Raid On Sunday Igboho's Home Was Within The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Elvis2kay: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
He hijack the idea of sowore. Who tried to wakeup the youths
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Neyoosha007(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2022
He looks too China, and aba made

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Dayvidblue: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2022
melonsgroup:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win.
Are you OK?
Do you need help?

OK, you saw that video too.
Pls share the link if you have it, I need to show it to someone.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by odhus(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Pandora Peter Obituary represent Ibo project

are you up 18+ if yes I sorry for your generation ....suffer never tire you ....am not Igbo but OBI is what everyone should fight for by now if he fail God knows we tried and he knows we put him and he can be kick out too in 4yrs time so he will love to perform well becos he knows Nigeria voted for him legitimately.

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Teenaira: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Realdon1:
U can call me a cultist, I accept.
I HV identified the best cult ever.
I'm in OBIdient cult- like movement.
Obi is not just a mere name.
Obi is a movement.
Obi is a project for Youths

Not again !!! You have forgotten to add 'igbo' to qualify the youths you are referring to. Please don't forget next time.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by 07kjb: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2022
YES HE IS NO DOUBTS
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by sao09: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2022
PO sounds appealing to the young elite voters who the Endsars movement have given a reason to fight for Nigeria, However lesson from the Endsars saga shows if we are to regain power control to a younger generation the class of youths up north whom have been brainwashed religiously and influenced negatively politically also needs to tap into the PO movement. This is what I feel the handlers of the Labour Party should do while people are coming out canvassing for PO Labour Party itself should work on those areas where the other parties can use to exploit the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Ezidimma(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:
Peter Obi
And the person u wanna vote for, what is his name? Saint Asiwaju? Or Angel Atiku?
I feel deep pity for the likes of you.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by badoh(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2022
What gave you people the assurance that Obi will win the election? Does the current statistics favour him? Does he have the structure to pull through? Does he have the fund to actualize his dream? Does he have the required foot soldiers in every ward to promote his candidacy? I don't even see Obi coming second in the contest let alone coming first. The chunk of the votes comes from the north and his chances there is very slim. He may not be able to get 20% of northern votes. His only stronghold is southeast and the votes there will be diluted as a result of Okowa's choice as VP to Atiku. His aspiration is a tall order which cannot be realized in 2023, this is the fact.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Rickylambert: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Jmichael1:
In as much i'm tired of seeing all dis old men in power,i still tink tinubu will be a beta president than dis man..

any way sha....my own be say the highest bidder got my vote.
Your first sentence is in disarray with the last sentence.
You are a trader!

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Teenaira: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Peter Obi wins this election, it will send a strong message that everything is possible in Nigeria and Nigerians will be liberated from these evil men and women who have kept us in captivity for decades.

Young people, we can do this if we shun tribal and religious sentiments and vote for competence. If this country works, it works for everyone, including our children and their children. Everyone knows that Atiku and Tinubu are not coming to fix this country. Let's stop the hypocrisy for future's sakes.

But Peter Obi does not possess the right capacity and competency rule Nigeria.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by BaddestQueen(f): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2022
yes
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by ogastone(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
I used to tell people to chill it. In 25 states in northern Nigeria, is there any where there that Labour party have an office talkless of members ? Please na human beings will go and do the voting not social media. I pray also for him, but in this farming season of 2023 election, Obi have not clear the bush talkless of tilling his soil

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by kayperry: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
You really need to ask this??
Mr. Obi represents CHANGE
He's candidate of the Youth!
Even if the other two candidates were not so old and so corrupt (which they are), PO would still be the best choice!

In Peter obi entire life mention just three people the society know today that peter either mentor or made.
peter is 60yrs and he has more than 15yrs in politics, mention just one prominient person today peter raised.
If you don't build people then how do you want to convince sound minds you can build a nation. most of you don't even know peter beyond hearsay & fake statics he is alway doling out

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Jmichael1(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Rickylambert:
Your first sentence is in disarray with the last sentence.
You are a trader!

i dey tell u wetin dey on board,u dey talk another tin.....
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by EdwardRandy(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Fool, what does tinubu and atiku represent?

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by israel90: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2022
yomi961:
Nope
Atiku is the face we all need.
He has all what it takes to take Nigeria and indeed Nigerians form the bottomless pit we are now to the promise land.
So therefore I am atikulated
you mean the Cameroonian

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Femabol01: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2022
smartidemudia28:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-emerges-face-of-take-back-nigeria-movement-as-lp-gathers-momentum/
Obidient will make a good president in 2031. By that time, he would have been able to produce enough labour party governors, senators and house of representatives. Foundation is very important when building a structure. This is just the reality.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Anticrime77: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2022
After Obi na Obi.. Omo yoruba ni mi.. Obi lo le shey.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Ezedon(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Yes I'm OBIdiently OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Pakute: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yoruba ni mi. You're mistaken. Wake up!
Who dash you Yoruba?. All these half Yoruba blood who are a stumbling block to Yoruba's interests, may God push una away from our land.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by shortIGBOman: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2022
It's only Igbo that talk about Peter Obi. Average Nigerians don't know him. The real voters don't know him and no one knows him in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by ProfAmaben(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Biafra Undertakers grin

Fulani and Yoruba bastard cheesy

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by zeusdgrt(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Is04970:

He's already the IPOB and unknown gunmen president.
You can't congratulate him already.
Stop deceiving urself we will not fall for ur mischief job u are being paid for
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Anticrime77: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yoruba ni mi. You're mistaken. Wake up!

Gbayii omo iya mi. Obi niooo

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Dave061(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Obi will win if
1. The youth reject selling of votes on the election day
2.The youth have PVC
3. All the youth in Nigeria unite
4. If he picks a popular vice president from the core north

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by Amumaigwe: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Judolisco:
Elections ain't won on Twitter...I'll vote for Peter obi but I won't deceive myself...he must get the basics right if he wants to take power for example....what is Peter obi doing to stop people from collecting money and selling their vote on election day?

He won't be able to stop vote buying. He is not even desperate to be president, but to make Nigeria work for the common masses. So if those he is coming to change their fortune choose to sell their bites to the highest bidder, then they reserve whatever misfortune that will arise afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by AliyuMahdi9: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Is that the best Slander you can say.

Call him any name you desire.

Use same energy for the person you want to vote

Piggyeasterner:
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by AliyuMahdi9: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Very stale come.up with something better

FoolaniHellman:
Biafra Undertakers grin
Re: Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? by SpecialEdition: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:

@officialABAT has certificate but he is hiding his age because he went to secondary school before he was officialy born. Vote @PeterObi a man that can communicate. I wish @ProfOsinbajo was in the race too.

Where are the paid Vampires following BAT?
Abi they never pay Una?
Anyway whatever chicken change you collect to destroy your country just remember that the delegates collected in Dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / Donald Trump Blast African Nations / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.