Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. (2466 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by famology(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why the children of hate and frustration are busy wailing on social media, the JAGABAN himself is busy consolidating on the ground work done thus far.
The victory of Tinubu will reverberate across the nook and cranny of Nigeria to the chagrin and hot tears of the terrorists from the east.

Southwest will be 90% bloc vote for president Tinubu.

I need to mine some salty tears on this thread. Oya haters come and donate your salty tears.

By the way, kudos to Peter Obi he's doing a good job for Tinubu in the south.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by famology(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jagaban nor send any baga
Eyes on the ball
Zero distractions

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by muykem: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu is working hard, covering a lot of ground.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by IRAPADA(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Next Nigeria president

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by IntelChief: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
How much does Tinubu stands to gain going through all these stress self?
One would think he is contesting for US president
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Fira09(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
TINUBU trying different strategies to win the Election, but they will be in vain.

We can't vote in someone who who pee in his body.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023,

GET YOUR PVC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by God1000(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Where are we headed in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by donphilopus: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Incoming. God bless you Jagaban.!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Honestly, whether we like it or not this man has been busy networking since Jan 1st. Among the top 4 contenders, he is the most active, campaigning, consulting, building bridges.
Later, some will say he is too old, he is sick etc. Name one contender that has been this busy politicking? Even the younger ones are relaxing.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ChoCho54(f): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
His handlers instructed him to wear dark clothes. Smart!
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ChoCho54(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
donphilopus:
Incoming. God bless you Jagaban.!
Sha make him no piss for Oba upholstered chairs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by VeryWickedMan: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ChoCho54(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
The Royal father was smart to entertain him in a room with leather seats. Smart!

Yoruba people are smart after all.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ItsTutsi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
So this one na dark!! U for leave that brothel wai u dey reside attend school undecided
ChoCho54:
His handlers instructed him to wear dark clothes. Smart!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Pakute: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm pleased to see Asiwaju on Arewa cap. I beg of you Tinubu, do not try putting on the red cap, it smacks of ill luck. After Wike loss at the primaries, he threw away the red cap and started wearing Yoruba cap.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by IamWonderful: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
ik
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ChoCho54(f): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
So this one na dark!! U for leave that brothel wai u dey reside attend school undecided
Abeg Abeg Abeg!!

I'm not your father's concubine that sat on your destiny. Leave me alone jhur
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by donphilopus: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Sha make him no piss for Oba upholstered chairs.

K.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ChoCho54(f): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:
I'm pleased to see Asiwaju on Arewa cap. I beg of you Tinubu, do not try putting on the red cap, it smacks of ill luck. After Wike loss at the primaries, he threw away the red cap and started wearing Yoruba cap.
Pakute Eleyin shamuga you say wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by OVB123: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
JAGABAN is the next president of nigeria. AghanEASTEN are in dissaray because obidient can not fly. 2023 presidency is for Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ChoCho54(f): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
donphilopus:

K.
Correct guy! The Don himself!
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by nameo: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Honestly, whether we like it or not this man has been busy networking since Jan 1st. Among the top 4 contenders, he is the most active, campaigning, consulting, building bridges.
Later, some will say he is too old, he is sick etc. Name one contender that has been this busy politicking? Even the younger ones are relaxing.

What does level of "politicking" have to do with ability to rescue and revamp Nigeria.

You Tinubu urchins sha
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Pakute: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Pakute Eleyin shamuga you say wetin?
Kilo gbo?.. Onidi gigan
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Tomek09(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm Yoruba but Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba race. So you are too big to prostrate for Ooni as expected of a real Omoluabi? This is not what we are known for. Spit on your bullion van head Tinubu Omo ale jati jati.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ItsTutsi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm a northerner and fully batified, can't wait for election so those flat.heads will go back to "no leferandum no erection"
OVB123:
JAGABAN is the next president of nigeria. AghanEASTEN are in dissaray because obidient can not fly. 2023 presidency is for Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
May God continue to bless and protect our incoming president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by ItsTutsi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
But Ooni is not complaining naw!! U wai dey wake up ur parents with karate kick nko
Tomek09:
I'm Yoruba but Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba race. So you are too big to prostrate for Ooni as expected of a real Omoluabi? This is not what we are known for. Spit on your bullion van head Tinubu Omo ale jati jati.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Wisetrue99: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rle
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Madmohamed123: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:
Why the children of hate and frustration are busy wailing on social media, the JAGABAN himself is busy consolidating on the ground work done thus far.
The victory of Tinubu will reverberate across the nook and cranny of Nigeria to the chagrin and hot tears of the terrorists from the east.

Southwest will be 90% bloc vote for president Tinubu.

I need to mine some salty tears on this thread. Oya haters come and donate your salty tears.

By the way, kudos to Peter Obi he's doing a good job for Tinubu in the south.
ok the firs time he want change the cap he buy over size
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by Deborah98(f): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
I like his zeal and doggedness but we need a young and vibrant leader not one who will be piloting the affairs of the nation from a sick bay overseas.
Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by adekolaelect(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tomek09:
shut up Omo ale 2. Do Yoruba adages too trained you to Insult elders and leaders like that ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. by famology(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
IntelChief:
How much does Tinubu stands to gain going through all these stress self?
One would think he is contesting for US president

Why are you crying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Tinubu Doing In This Picture / The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. / Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.