Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him (19422 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2022
olas24u:

You are the slow person,that can't think outside your tribe ,and not looking at issues holistically.you have many more years to get to that level of thinking.

I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos..

But u just proved me wrong

Listen to your self...
Wasted sperm....
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
PhantomProbe:

Rudderless and incoherent response, ridden with typos and poor spellings typical of unschooled minds.
When you are done convulsing, go and address the main point I raised. That's if you understand wetin i dey talk o.
"Are wikipedia articles open for editing by everyone?" Yes or No?

I have stayed long on NL to know when people have nothings sensible to say they suddenly become GST lecturer online ... let a white man cumma type yoruba correctly only then your rebuttal can make sense.
wiki is editable, buh also susceptible to prove reading & verification. it is not whatapp status or NL bio that you will just enter n write whatever comes to mind. Tinubu bio as lasted long on wikepedia to stand as Fact
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Starhearts:

Listen to your self...
Wasted sperm....

Werey movies are man made,you continue to act ,think like a kid.and you are waiting for a better Nigeria when you are part of the problem.

How do you want to win the election without alliance.just wasting time.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Africana1123(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Invictuse:
Jews go one die over the news
Of you are a Yoruba be it man or woman and not a very good student of history but want to know why Igbos hate Awolowo n MKO two prominent well loved Yoruba leader just take a cue from Igbo hate on Tinubu.

They will cook up any excuse just to hate you, Awolowo a minister was claimed to be the one starving them at the war but Awolowo was not at the war front or the president be it military or civilian. MKO when they saw the man was spotless like a dove they started lie about him throwing bible in water n all sort of BS not Tinubu who their problem for no particular reason. If you are Yoruba and you are oblivious of the trend n hate with this explanation then am sorry I can't help. Everybody go chop the breakfast once you buy into their propaganda.

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by swissgoldenpro2: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Okay, good for them
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by tyinfinity: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Ipob children tinibu and buhari are. Your relatives.Hausa and Yoruba soldiers Impregnated your grandmother during the civil war1967-1970
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Onyipk: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw7IkeE67-0

We know all power belongs to almighty God, however God won't come down to do it himself, He uses people.
Bola Tinubu is my Mentor and Benefactor God Directed Me to Him say Femi Gbajabiamila during a special prayer s organized to mark is 60th birthday today in Abuja

That is commendable if only you will remember that God directed you to Tinubu and not all Nigerians to him.

As for me and my household, we are totally willing and OBIDIENT and we will eat the good of the land - Isaiah 1:19
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Gozac: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:
Nigerians

If 50% of igbos in east are eyein and planning to relocate lagos, why should any sensible nigeria want to go to East, a region backward in governance what do you take me for, ogbeni come lagos cum hawk gala.
If they ask every tribe in nigeria to go back to there region, i'm 100% sure the igbos will be the most affected, which brings me to ask, if igbos get biafra today so they will continue tp stay in other region & enjoy benefit of nigeria abi or will they remove & carry there houses & investment back to east cheesy dependant on muscles and no brain is tantamount to failures.
For a region that can't revive & maintain a seaport or airport ... that region is expendable in all grounds.
Nawa for this Tinubu ekids. Just discovered that you are kid. Bye
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Nawa for this Tinubu ekids. Just discovered that you are kid. Bye

whats wrong with being a kid, the head wey dey ur body did you replace it undecided

if buhari put subsidy on transport to East we won't consider even a tour, rather we will continue to creat an enabling environment for your people to come hawk gala & cascade in lagos.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by redcliff: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
kayperry:

That is no excuse, that ur papa born you does not mandate he must take care of you, that he chose to be responsible be grateful.
Before '99 how many igbos dey lagos sef, tinubu effort in lagos is what make igbos see lagos as a redemption ground, for business thrive some created an enabling environment.
There is no where in nigeria constitution that spectulate the govt of state must absorb foreigners into elms of affair on population quota, yorubas plenty for north how many dey hausa house rep, cos its indigene base buh Tinubu changed that and no amount of hate from aghaneastern kids can take that goodwill from him. Nobody owes igbo shit, the earliers that region accepts, put there lame entitlements aside the better

Your comment just told me how old you are. There is no point replying you anymore. Bye
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by redcliff: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
redcliff:
Can anybody answer this question with his full, unbiased, not-on-sided mind; when the south east rejected Buhari's 2015 election, 2019 re-election, in the end, were they wrong afterall, given what we have seen in the last 7 1/2 years ?

No response?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by walefresh3(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Onyipk:

That is commendable if only you will remember that God directed you to Tinubu and not all Nigerians to him.

As for me and my household, we are totally willing and OBIDIENT and we will eat the good of the land - Isaiah 1:19
dream on man ... Permutation is allowed
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by walefresh3(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obituary can't be my president cus he failed when he governed anambra....

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
omoredia:
He can be anything to you but that doesn't change the fact that he is uneducated, unrefined, unhealthy and lacks the capacity to help this country in any way. Tinubu should be in an old people's home resting by now.

And Atiku and peter obi should where? Old age is not a disease....we are all gonna get there. As long as we are still alive......

You said, the same thing about buhari.....but the old man is doing fine. And he is about to finish his 8years.......

What guaranty do you have that , you won't die before Tinubu?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Carlosdd: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Someone is here appreciating God for direct his part to that of his benefactor and you still come with your hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness. Don’t kill yourselves because of someone who never aware of your existence. If you lack wisdom borrow from your neighbor
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by omoredia: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Long life is nothing what you do with ur life is everything. Tinubu has nothing to offer. He should go and rest

Sleekfingers:

And Atiku and peter obi should where? Old age is not a disease....we are all gonna get there. As long as we are still alive......

You said, the same thing about buhari.....but the old man is doing fine. And he is about to finish his 8years.......

What guaranty do you have that , you won't die before Tinubu?

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
redcliff:

Your comment just told me how old you are. There is no point replying you anymore. Bye

Please shutup, when you people run out of points, age, tenses,punctuations becomes an option to save face. ciao
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
olas24u:

Writing rubbish ,do you know gbajabiamila family in Lagos ,give us your own surname let's compare the strong family heritage.

Stop fooling yourself go and check Gbaja is a US trained lawyer (Atlanta Georgia) who took advantage of his client and ran back to Nigeria, eloped with clients money , hibernated here for a while , ran for house of representatives since 1999, has been there since then without aspiring for a higher position (23 years)

Let him go back to the US and defend himself. Records don't lie. Started changing religion here from right to left.

O boy go and ask the difference between your rights and privileges. The former is what we are demanding. Everything is not privilege.

Don't be fooled. All things been equal you too should aspire for the seat one man is occupying for 23yesrs
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
lagosrd:

Stop fooling yourself go and check in Femi gbaja a criminal US American trained lawyer who took advantage of his client and ran to Nigeria to run foe house of representatives since 1999 . Let him go back to the US and defend himself. Bunch of criminals

How many countries have you visited yourself?go an make a name for yourself first outside your family name.calling people left right and center ,how many countries have you lived?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
lagosrd:

Stop fooling yourself go and check in Femi gbaja a criminal US American trained lawyer who took advantage of his client and ran to Nigeria to run foe house of representatives since 1999 . Let him go back to the US and defend himself. Bunch of criminals

If they make an audit of Nigerians in prison all over the world ,you don't know it will not you .
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
lagosrd:

Stop fooling yourself go and check in Femi gbaja a criminal US American trained lawyer who took advantage of his client and ran to Nigeria to run foe house of representatives since 1999 . Let him go bacto the US and defend himself. Bunch of criminals

The unitary federal bsystem you are promoting is the reason why you see responsible Nigerians living their country to work in other countries.smart people are meant to building their own country.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
lagosrd:

That was what you read during election period .
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
lagosrd:

A case that was settled many years back,you bring it to make a point ,as if you don't or have never done any transactions on your entire life.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by ghostwritter(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
barbstee:
Good one Gbaja omẹ of the loyal lieutenants!

Unlike some people who would do anything to denigrate their benefactor

One thing is the benefactor is already miles ahead of them in planning.

He isn't sleeping at all
Na sleeplessness go later kill your Baba at last.
Even we the youths already made plans. He will meet us in front.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Enumerator(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
god on which earth, jus say maybe god in lagos or southwest Nigeria undecided
omonla10:
Tinubu is this and that. He's truly a god on earth. Na why he no get classmate for primary or secondary school. gods no dey get certificate
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by barbstee(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
ghostwritter:

Na sleeplessness go later kill your Baba at last.
Even we the youths already made plans. He will meet us in front.

He's a product of Grace so stop the hate
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by ken045501: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bring your own make we check first before we listen to you .. blind man
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Ipp1: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
How
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Starhearts:

Listen to your self...
Wasted sperm....

Presidency Qualifications .

Among other criteria not very relevant to this particular discourse, Chapter VI, Part I, Section 131 of the Nigerian Constitution stipulates that:

A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

(b) he has attained the age of forty years;

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

Take proper notice of sub section 131(d) which states: "he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent."

Note that it speaks of being "educated up to at least school certificate level or its equivalent". It does not refer to certificates or certification or presentation of such. If a person has been educated (or attained education) up to school certificate level (which is secondary school in our justification) or its equivalent; with or without certification, that clearly suffices.

Any interested person may further read Sections 132 & 318(1) of the Nigerian Constitution for further education.

Actually this is a tiring debate because I thought we would have passed this stage since 2015 when it was thoroughly debated.

But as for all children of hate and bitterness in blood, and all supporters of candidate who doesn't have substance and plans should keep their chase on matters that are inconsequential or that can not disqualify a good standing candidate.

��

Stop Chasing Shadows �
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
olas24u:

A case that was settled many years back,you bring it to make a point ,as if you don't or have never done any transactions on your entire life.

I don't do such transactions oga and won't do. Leadership is equity and he who must go there must go with equity.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
olas24u:

That was what you read during election period .

Be it true of a lie, there is an iota of truth in it.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by lagosrd: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
olas24u:

The unitary federal bsystem you are promoting is the reason why you see responsible Nigerians living their country to work in other countries.smart people are meant to building their own country.

Your quote has no relevance to my writeup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interference Allegation: Don’t Cross Your Bounds, CJN Cautions PDP / Buhari Meets Kwankwaso, Other Senators In Aso Rock / Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.