Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here (1450 Views)

HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. / The Super Simple Beginner's Guide To Creating Websites Using Wordpress / Nigerian Governments And Creating "Websites" On Facebook - Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by BUGS12: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by BUGS12: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by MrGlobe(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by BUGS12: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2011
i will post the cc stuff on thd site soon. I am just on promo now. Will unleash soon.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by MrGlobe(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2011
Guy post it abeg now, I can't wait. Its very urgent. I will help you promo the site. Please, send me to my mail above abeg.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by DualCore1: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
Seeing as you are not wise enough to do something with your life order that steal and you lacked comprehension of the Terms of Service of ucoz.com which warns against such things as you are doing on their domain, I have filed an abuse report to ucoz.com. Thankfully the have a "Report Abuse" link on their homepage.

Start getting all "important" data off your site as I don't see it lasting, except ucoz are are silly as you which I doubt.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by MrGlobe(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ Who be this fo-oool? who da f-u-ckk is you. Like we should waste some time on you? Why are you drinking panadol for another person's headache faggooot'. go jump off third mainland. Bug no mind this object abeg. pass me the stuff
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by DualCore1: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2011
Well I gave ucoz about 12 hours to respond and they  didnt. Took the matter up with their datacenter and voila, site was removed in 10 minutes.
Fools

Mr. Globe:

^^^^^^^^^ Who be this fo-oool? who da f-u-ckk is you. Like we should waste some time on you? Why are you drinking panadol for another person's headache faggooot'. go jump off third mainland. Bug no mind this object abeg. pass me the stuff
Funds in my credit cards could put you and your generation on monthly minimum wage for the rest of your pathetic low life so don't make a fuss.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by moty4all: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2011
Nice One Dual Core, I also did the same thing, I did report the Murder F to Ucoz,
@Mr. Globe u gonna remain poor for the rest of yar life, loser.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by MrGlobe(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hahahahahahaahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^ f-ooooooo-ls. Jobless individuals. Go get a life and get a job and stop stalking someone's talent online. losers.
Dual Core:

Funds in my credit cards could put you and your generation on monthly minimum wage for the rest of your pathetic low life so don't make a fuss.
ii-d-io-t!!! That'd one word for you. Do you know me? Do you know my hustle? If you did you will not type this dumbest sh*-it ve ever seen above. If you are rich as you said, you will not be working with a free site. S-c-u-m. Come let me buy you a site. Poor boy.

moty4all:

@Mr. Globe u gonna remain poor for the rest of yar life,  loser.

Am already beyond rich punk so go back to stalking people's hustle, pig.

@BUG!2, no mind these jobless people wey they do work wey dey no send them. Change platform and am still waiting for the details. Bless you.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by DualCore1: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
LoL @ free site. Wherever that perception came from, I attribute it to your re.tarded thinking.
Go run along and check the few cents your paid surveys have made for you.

The offer to feed you and your entire family is still on the table. . .  seeing as the table is at an unreachable height for you now, you only need some education and lots of comprehensive abilities to get to its height and grab the offer. Until then, keep begging for stolen credit cards. Lol @ the online beggar.

OP, as advised you can move to another "platform" but do well not to come here and post it cuz the moment I see it, it is going down in 24 hours. That's a promise you should take to heart with all seriousness. The fool advising you has nothing at stake, you do so use your head.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by BUGS12: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
@dual cock.
Now i know you are a big FOOL. After slaving yourself for years for nairaland, you are still not ashame, you are a slave and will always be. This is the reason blackmen are still called slaves till today. Tell me what have you archive from nairaland after all these years of being a slave, people like you dont live long.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by DualCore1: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
Before popping the next blood vessel you may want to clear the trash off your signature as its dead and gone, for good.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by BUGS12: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
You are not only a fool and a slave, but also mad. Like i said what have you achieved, absolute nada coz it was only a promo and at your age you still dont know what a promo is. Am sorry but i you must be a lady. A guy cant be this foolish. Hope you die slaving for nairaland free of charge. Xoxo
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by DualCore1: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
<repeat>
Before popping the next blood vessel you may want to clear the trash off your signature as its dead and gone, for good.
</repeat>

I am having so much fun at this dude's frustration sha.

I suggest taking out your frustration on my sites. Hack and deface them with your "experience".  wink
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by EFCCTM: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2011
i just laugh, next time you do such things? not a place like nairaland or openly, unless you host the website urself, lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by DualCore1: 2:48am On Jul 28, 2011
EFCC™:

unless you host the website urself,  lolzzzzzzzzzzz
As long as it is on the internet and has an IP address (shared or dedicated), there's a 95% chance of bringing it down by abuse report or DMCA claims (if applicable) with the right words so hosting it in his toilet won't even cut the deal.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by MrGlobe(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dual Core:

LoL @ free site. Wherever that perception came from, I attribute it to your re.tarded thinking.
Go run along and check the few cents your paid surveys have made for you.

The offer to feed you and your entire family is still on the table. . .  seeing as the table is at an unreachable height for you now, you only need some education and lots of comprehensive abilities to get to its height and grab the offer. Until then, keep begging for stolen credit cards. Lol @ the online beggar.

OP, as advised you can move to another "platform" but do well not to come here and post it cuz the moment I see it, it is going down in 24 hours. That's a promise you should take to heart with all seriousness. The fool advising you has nothing at stake, you do so use your head.
Bwahahahahahhahahahaha. This s-h-i-t head is comedy to me. You wanna feed my family? like seriously? The money i make from surveys only on the internet will land your as-ss in deep problem. Look at you, how f-ooooo-lish of an individual you are. Oh you call me re.tarded. How could you call someone you dont know and have never seen re.tarded if you are not one. You are one jobless s-c-u-m ve ever come across. You remind me of the pastor that preaches against fornication and is molesting young boys behind closed doors. I need a cc, so what? Its not because of money. You are so dumb enough not to know the other things one could need a cc for apart from money. Don't go about with your non paying web hosting futile effort. Stay here and stalk people; don't go out there and beg for money to get browsing credit to browse or find money to feed your family. You parents will really be in deep agony for bearing such a useless lot like you. Don't place me with people like you searching for food. i can don't find food, I feed P.unk. You wanna go at it? huh?
I simply have wasted useful time on a bast-a-rd, I got more meaningful thing to do and while am on it just know you are possibly the du.mbest, f-oooliest, stu.pidest person ve come across on Nairaland. learn to mind you business. That your people have rejected you doesn't mean you will come here to cry for attention. I have had enough of you already. i never chatted with so low life personality as you. bye
Dual Core:

As long as it is on the internet and has an IP address (shared or dedicated), there's a 95% chance of bringing it down by abuse report or DMCA claims (if applicable) with the right words so hosting it in his toilet won't even cut the deal.
How more jobless can one get? pity of a wasted man. just drink that  Valium 5. We can't wait
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by DualCore1: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
Lame attempt at justifying your begging for stolen credit cards. You ain't worth my time.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by MrGlobe(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
Mr. Globe:

just drink that  Valium 5. We can't wait
The problem is you wouldn't heed to simple advice. ^^^^ is this too hard for you to do? If you can't get it, check for rat poison and have a sip. i know that one is familiar to you.
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by mkohagwu(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dual Core:

haha funds in which credit card , haha
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by seyiphoto: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2011
cool grin
Re: Get All Your Info On Creating Websites And Hacking Here by gabuzee(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2011
This is the best Thread av read Today.
@Dual, you dont need these things let the hustling guys do their Hustling, but am not saying what they are doing is right.
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Open Source - A Help Or A Threat To Web Industry / Problem With Hostgator Cpanel Demo Login, Getting Errors / 20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.