Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents (10414 Views)

‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by sunnex90: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Dis one never become president, blame game don start. You vote apc dat means you are nigeria's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by SpecialEdition: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
@officialABAT has certificate but he is hiding his age because he went to secondary school before he was officialy born. Vote @PeterObi a man that can communicate. I wish @ProfOsinbajo was in the race too.

Where are the paid Vampires following BAT?
Abi they never pay Una?
Anyway whatever chicken change you collect to destroy your country just remember that the delegates collected in Dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by olas24u(f): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
tonexman18:
Lol…Obi’s education did not just end with philosophy… Please check again

If you want to do does obi,s courses right now ,you can do them online .Havard executive programs are online ,you pay 10.000dollars for a 2 day program.if you stress it ,I will send you all links one by one,because I have time ,it's Sunday.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by 9jaRealist: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/25/those-questioning-tinubus-academic-qualification-are-pdp-agents-says/

What a DUMB statement from the spokesperson…
An agent filing a form “on behalf of” a principal does NOT exonerate the principal from responsibility for its content.

>

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by lexxwiz(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Shame on pdp!gs and flat headed ipob idiots, dem don fail already..... We are 100% BATified here and nothing can't change it, we shall continue to stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

Stand wherever you want to stand. But where is his certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by Exoticfarmer: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
'Who said it' shouldn't be the problem. Our major concern is whether what is alleged is true or not.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by BabaO2: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Regrettably, Tinubu supporters will want to twist this topic to become a tribal bashing thread because the man is guilty and they have no other card to play, apart from the ethnic card.

This is about the whole Nigerian youths, we all from every part of Nigeria demands good governance, we cannot continue to stay hungry or jobless just because you want to play your tribal bashing distractions.

Tribalism has been a convenient diversion for the corrupt to use and derail all serious topics on social media. Whenever real questions come up, they start throwing ethnic tantrums to distract Nigerians.
It is tribal motivated, stop being mischievous as always.
If you are not tribal motivated, why you supporting obi why not kola abiola, al-mustapha, sowore who are younger and better than serial liar peter obi
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by puahpuah: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu did not have any certificate in accounting but you urchin keep promoting rubbish. The form he submitted to inec stated business administration and left the column for both primary and secondary field blank. But in 1998 he claimed he attended both primary and secondary as well obtained Bsc economic from university of California and Bsc. Business Administration from California state university.
olas24u:

I hope you know the requirements to be president of Nigeria,among all the leading candidates,he has a
good degree majoring in accounting.great mind,superb presentation skills, critical thinker, brilliant.

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by olas24u(f): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
puahpuah:
Tinubu did have any certificate in accounting but you urchin keep promoting rubbish. The form he submitted to inec stated business administration and left the column for both primary and secondary field blank.

That is why you people need to travel and get knowledge, You can study business and major in accounting.And apply for accounting jobs abroad .
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by olas24u(f): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
puahpuah:
Tinubu did have any certificate in accounting but you urchin keep promoting rubbish. The form he submitted to inec stated business administration and left the column for both primary and secondary field blank.

In America ,they major .
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by hotwax: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Randy100:
Tinubu is a Yorubas' project. Allow the yorubas'to vote for him.

I am Yoruba. Don't speak for us thanks.

We have Yoruba kamorudeen..those are tinubu urchins

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by olas24u(f): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
puahpuah:
Tinubu did not have any certificate in accounting but you urchin keep promoting rubbish. The form he submitted to inec stated business administration and left the column for both primary and secondary field blank. But in 1998 he claimed he attended both primary and secondary as well obtained Bsc economic from university of California and Bsc. Business Administration from California state university.

Do you know the reason why Evan ewerem did not have a secondary school certificate?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by blowjohn(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
If we the youths sit aside and pretend that this matter doesn't concern you, illiteracy will become a state policy and all the gains made by education in the past will be eroded.

It's better for all the youths to descend to become thugs and touts instead of going to school if this matter is not resolved.

It starts with u.
Oya start behaving like a tout!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by Adexxi(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Present us the certificate , then case close. Afefe ti fe ati ri furo adiye .
Enikure undecided
YorubaIsGreat:
Shame on pdp!gs and flat headed ipob idiots, dem don fail already..... We are 100% BATified here and nothing can't change it, we shall continue to stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by Bhol28: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Same irrelevant and stupid strategies they used until Buhari won elections 2 times.Seems Tinubu too is destined to be president because instead of them to focus on issue based campaign they are using same tactics that made Buhari more popular until he defeated Jona and then Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by tonexman18(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
olas24u:

If you want to do does obi,s courses right now ,you can do them online .Havard executive programs are online ,you pay 10.000dollars for a 2 day program.if you stress it ,I will send you all links one by one,because I have time ,it's Sunday.
i didn’t know i can graduate from havard business school in 2 days…. If you say so, no p
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by olas24u(f): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
tonexman18:
i didn’t know i can graduate from havard business school in 2 days…. If you say so, no p

Executive education is for executive top industry people ,and some are 2days ,5days 10days etc.and you pay .it's industry specific.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by Adexxi(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Who will crush me grin carry your great father come I will deal with all of you . Eyin oloriburku gbogbo , arije ninu modaru . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re . Your father angry òfò lo ma se danu, lola awon ìyá mi abeni olotufe aji mon je nkan to ni egun . A
YorubaIsGreat:
koni dafun eh, koni dafun awon tobi oloriburuku re lomo, e ma sofo papo.... Who is this mad dog crying on my mention, who knows you and your usele** father wey born s*bh*man like you demented bast**d... Alaye, Tinubu is your next president come 2023 and nothing an inconsequential person like you can do abt it, join the moving train now if you dn't want to be crushed
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by tonexman18(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
olas24u:

Executive education is for executive top industry people ,and some are 2days ,5days 10days etc.and you pay .it's industry specific.
Ok
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
okoro, i no dey do pig jare, so go roll with your fellow flat headed structures in beerfraud land..... May God continue to bless and protect Tinubu, on his mandate i stand

You are better than this bro.......

Don't let the fear of losing your feeding bottle make tou loose your sense of reasoning
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by Digitalfinga: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
no be everybody dey brainle** like your father..... Tinubu is your next president, if you dn't like it go hang yourself
We can not accept a man whose brain is leaking beneath his pampaz as a president.its only a brainless and blind man like u can accept him.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by YorubaIsGreat(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Digitalfinga:
We can not accept a man whose brain is leaking beneath his pampaz as a president.its only a brainless and blind man like u can accept him.
see this demented bastard from a tribe full of f**lish people.... Your father can be brainle** but don't think say everybody go be like your idi*tic father, come 2023 Tinubu go be your president and nothing you and your fellow brainle** ipob pigs can do abt it
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by BaddestQueen(f): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
see this demented bastard from a tribe full of f**lish people.... Your father can be brainle** but don't think say everybody go be like your idi*tic father, come 2023 Tinubu go be your president and nothing you and your fellow brainle** ipob pigs can do abt it
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
mods should first check what causes any abusive comment before they take any action.....
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by Digitalfinga: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
be ready to wash is bed ridding pants next time.ewure
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by Image123(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Adexxi:
Present us the certificate , then case close. Afefe ti fe ati ri furo adiye .
Enikure undecided

If i understand the requirements well, he's required to present at least a Olevels certificate. Since he has something greater than that, he can present it. This is not jamb or 100L screening. Even 100L screening, i don't think i had to present anything primary school. People should deal with real issues, not these time wasting things. There are many people in colleges with primary and secondary school certificate and nothing upstairs. How long are we going to dwell on trivialities for God's sake?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2022
dadabryth:
All i know is that, if Tinubu can build Lagos, he will definitely build Nigeria.

TINUBU PRESIDENCY 2023 IS SACROSANCT.

Build which Lagos?? Lagos with so many pot holes?? Lagos was a capital for years, also the only major port operating, Lagos is a no mans land, benin empire ruled over Lagos for ages upon ages, Ashipa the first oba and then his sons, Lagos na slave trade capital, from where the white move ahead. So no stress yourself. The Igbos and others build Lagos, so many pot holes in Lagos from obawole, Sangotedo, onigbongbo, iju, ishaga, coconut, ojora badia this one na eye saw, Ajah, lekki dirty anyhow..

Go to kigali go to Johannesburg, read about Lee of Singapore, how he transformed Singapore

Lagos 5th largest economy in africa, no 5, still a dirty place even your Tinubu can’t have a hospital for his surgery and treatment he have to come to the usa and uK where we Dey manage to treat himself, and relax. Jokers same way ekweremadu Wey no build world class hospital dey go uK for transplant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traffic Offenders In 12 Nigerian States Pay N2.1bn Fines In 9 Months, Lagos Lead / Happy Democracy Day! / NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.