Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan (87865 Views)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by FullBlastLight: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo State – Jack Obinyan Laments

As the Nigeria prepare for the 2023 Presidential election, A well known Nigerian politician and former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have revealed that after what he saw today, the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi Should Not Campaign In Edo state.

Recently, Jack Obinyan who is a strong Supporter of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi was on his social media page, where he made it known that He can all everybody for free that Edo state is passionately Obidient, and Peter Obi will get at least 80 percent of the votes.

In regard to this, the former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have taken to his verify Facebook page to stated that:

“After what I saw today, Obidients standing in the rain registering for PVC, Mr Peter Obi should not Campaign in Edo, because we carry the matter for our head."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/100444978545140/posts/523931942863106/%3Flocale%3Dzh_CN%26_rdr&ved=2ahUKEwiWi7SulMv4AhVxQPEDHfiiA_wQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2P-zdDS0TY7oSnJJAmfZP4

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Bawsse(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ss/se in the baaaag!

Nc, sw, core North next to be obidientfied!

836 Likes 54 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by DevilSignature: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2022

That's just it

OBIdient all the way

651 Likes 34 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ThePlugg(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
I really want Obi for president.....if only the Godfather's of Nigerian politics will allow undecided

565 Likes 29 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by chukkystar(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Seriously Edo and Rivers are like that, no sitting on the fence. They pick their side and support fully

759 Likes 35 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Cubalabloo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Easier said, than done.

48 Likes 13 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by zionmde: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Very good development
Edo is the pivot state in the entire SS
If Obi can capture Edo, benue, nasarrawa, taraba and ondo state then it is game over. All other NC states won't give him at least 30%

Whether he wins or not, he has already redefined politics in Nigeria, we can now believe a man without a godfather will have a chance to be president

636 Likes 45 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Dpharisee: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Edo state has declared it's stand publicly including the state governor who said everyone in his house is Obidient.
Edo people are never known as double faced, they tell you to your face where they stand on any issues and damn the consequences, no room for pretense in their dictionary.

532 Likes 43 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Evaremedy: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Did you get it, that's just it.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Zonefree(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Edolites are Obidient.

SS, SE and NC are lockdown for Obi... Peter Obi shouldn't bother doing campaign in these zones.

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ObosiUkwalla: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
To be honest, I respect my Edo brothers for this. These guys have been the ones carrying this campaign on their heads. They are the greatest of all time. Shout out and respect to My Edo brethren

630 Likes 39 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Pakute: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Twitter again

84 Likes 18 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by NobleSeed(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
offline online we gat him back..
If na to waste the vote we are ready to waste am on obi..

359 Likes 22 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by VoteTinubu2023: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jack Obinyan, that pained loser? cheesy

His candidate, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo lost APC primaries and he has been pained since then.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

65 Likes 16 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Mikolo70(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
No need to buy followers on social media again... Just sing for the ibos.. Na dem go dey rush you Lollxxx..

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by simple250: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Edos are not ass lickers nor pretenders like some lost region's .

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by SEGLIZ: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
people won't stop fooling around, obi this, obi that. you are not telling us what he has to offer us, just pick my voters card then go thumb print.

even those that read us their plan failed us let alone the one that has not make mention of how he will administer the nation.

people damning the rain don't mean they for obi. why generalise?

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
AS A YOUTH WHO HAS TERRKED AND SUFFERED IN THIS COUNTRY WE NEED TO VOTE OUT THIS OLD MEN WE NEED MORE CONVERSING KEEP SPREADING PETER OBI NEWS KEEP HAVING CELL MEETINGS JOIN YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT,STATE, STREET,MARKET CHURCH MOSQUE GROUP IS EITHER IS OBI OR NOTHING ELSE

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by DesChyko: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi winning this elections removes power from the Elite few and places it firmly in the hands of the masses.

This is a turning point for our democracy.

Once the top is sanitised, sanity will flow downwards like lava.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by codedguy1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
DesChyko:
Peter Obi winning this elections removes power from the Elite few and places it firmly in the hands of the masses.

This is a turning point for our democracy.

Once the top is sanitised, sanity will flow downloads like lava.

True!

But its a big battle. Many wars to be fought for this victory because these demons that are in power won't go out without a fight.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by FullBlastLight: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
SEGLIZ:
people won't stop fooling around, obi this, obi that. you are not telling us what he has to offer us, just pick my voters card then go thumb print.

even those that read us their plan failed us let alone the one that has not make mention of how he will administer the nation.

people damning the rain don't mean they for obi. why generalise?

If u're waiting 4 deceivers, as one of of d gullibles, u wil get them enough in PDP & APC, bt when it comes service & delivery without making mouth or squandering cash, OBI is d outstanding man wit incontrovertible track records!

U can go & verify!

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Kingspin(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't allow bias to overdo you.
You cannot be sophisticated and vote poorly.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
I laugh at clowns who question the strength of Obi's spread.
Obi has South East and South South on lock... No sentiment! We did for Jonathan, they are reciprocating it in 2023.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by redsun(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
This should be an election of the oppressed masses against the organised criminal gangs that are destroying Nigeria in the name of political parties. It is a clear choice between longing for freedom and remaining trapped in anguish. It is one chance and there should be no borders.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Vulturereloaded: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Even the SW is obidient.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Great0ne1: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bawsse:
Ss/se in the baaaag!

Nc, sw, core North next to be obidientfied!
Truth

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
FullBlastLight:
After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo State – Jack Obinyan Laments

As the Nigeria prepare for the 2023 Presidential election, A well known Nigerian politician and former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have revealed that after what he saw today, the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi Should Not Campaign In Edo state.

Recently, Jack Obinyan who is a strong Supporter of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi was on his social media page, where he made it known that He can all everybody for free that Edo state is passionately Obidient, and Peter Obi will get at least 80 percent of the votes.

In regard to this, the former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have taken to his verify Facebook page to stated that:

“After what I saw today, Obidients standing in the rain registering for PVC, Mr Peter Obi should not Campaign in Edo, because we carry the matter for our head."

See Post and Picture Below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/100444978545140/posts/523931942863106/%3Flocale%3Dzh_CN%26_rdr&ved=2ahUKEwiWi7SulMv4AhVxQPEDHfiiA_wQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2P-zdDS0TY7oSnJJAmfZP4

Keep deceiving yourselves, no body know Peter ObiTUARY in Edo.

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

378 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by colonelwealth(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See Post and Picture Below:

God bless Edo state and all the good people of Edo State.

Standing up for Mr. Peter Obi is a beautiful and bold thing to do.
Same goes to all other states&regions who are standing up for the Obi project.

I am certain Igbos & Mr. Obi himself are grateful for the love shown their son.

Let's keep the fire � burning

God bless Nigeria..!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Vulturereloaded: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Keep deceiving yourselves, no body know Peter ObiTUARY in Edo.

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

You sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVY20OOyvHg

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVY20OOyvHg

Obaseki wey no get Political value. APC pursue am, he run go PDP. Small Children for PDP still drive am comot from their Party. As it is now, Obaseki is on his own. No political structures, no followers, no nothing. grin grin grin grin

365 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ezegold4we: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obi will win 80℅ votes without stress in SS/SE,40℅ IN SW, 30℅ NC AND 15℅ IN NW AND NE

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by flamingREED(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
I might marry from Edo State.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49