Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu (3224 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Fresh MTI Survey Puts Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku - The Sun / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by NSNA: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:
It seems Tinubu doesn't have Manifestos other than Igbos hate Yorubas.

Igbos hate Yorubas, yet they voted OBJ over Ojukwu, Yaradua over Atiku and Ben Obi, Jonathan in 2015 over Sam Eke and Atiku in 2019 over Ezekwesili or Moghalu.

Yorubas who claim not to be tribalism HAVE ALWAYS voted along tribal interest.

Awolowo

MKO

Falae over detribalized OBJ

ACN in 2007

ACN in 2011

Osinbanjo in 2015 over Jonathan

They seem to hate themselves too... no Unity!
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 1:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Karmaisme:

You call me dumb? Well, it takes one to know one.

You and your fellow mkporu miri cannibals are alone on your DUMBNESS
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Taba21:

It is not about corruption but hatred.
You can sow seeds of hatred and be expecting to reap love seeds.

Igbo hates everyone, can igbo votes make a president

The bolded is very true.

An average SE person can not live in peace with people. Always fermenting trouble wherever they went. Even at work. They are a cursed tribe.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Data is cheap.
So everybody must talk their rubbish
Allow them

None of these fools get followers pass nairaland
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 1:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Taba21:

After finishes dealings with the Oba, with insults they now suddenly eyeing Benin's for favour.
For Igbo man to rule Nigeria, the north will prefer the Tuareg from the sub Saharan

Even if Peter Obi wins southern Nigeria, he can never win in the North. The Igbos have been insulting us by calling us almajiri, cows, for the past seven years, now they remember we have value just because Peter Obi needs our vote. Peter Obi is not going anywhere as far as the north is concerned.

An average SE person is very mean, heartless and wicked. Three of my family members served in the east and they all had terrible experiences.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 1:24am On Jun 27, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is very true.

An average SE person can not live in peace with people. Always fermenting trouble wherever they went. Even at work. They are a cursed tribe.

Confirmed idiot
After tucking in your tail n running you still dey run that your tartar filled mouth

Humble yourself loser .

Yes it's me . Leap so I can slap you.
AGAIN..
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 1:31am On Jun 27, 2022
HilcomTech:

Even if Peter Obi wins southern Nigeria, he can never win in the North. The Igbos have been insulting us by calling us almajiri, cows, for the past seven years, now they remember we have value just because Peter Obi needs our vote. Peter Obi is not going anywhere as far as the north is concerned.

An average SE person is very mean, heartless and wicked. Three of my family members served in the east and they all had terrible experiences.

We don't give a fvck
If you like elect your village mascot president.
Na same you go suffer am
Sai Baba 2031 sef

Keep thinking you're doing me. Jokers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by noCAP(m): 2:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Oga leave this talk. Whether he is igbo Hausa or Yoruba, I will still vote for him. Suffer never tire you?

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by mii4u(f): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2022
crazygod:
Guy I am not Igbo but I will prefer Peter Obi a million times to an old man who does not have a single manifesto and wants to handle a complicated country like Nigeria. Be like say you just dey enjoy to dey suffer for this country.
Don't mind him, I wonder how he reasons. This is an obvious fact, they presented soneone dat is not healthy enough to rule and expects reasonable pple to vote.

What the yorubas fail to understand is that this particular election is not about tribe but competence. Even in their innermost mind, they know dat their jagaban cannot handle this nation buy greed and tribalism has so much blinded dem (emi lokan)

2 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 3:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Every single Nigerian against Tinubu's ambition is igbo.

So much Sophistication...

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Karmaisme(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
HilcomTech:

You and your fellow mkporu miri cannibals are alone on your DUMBNESS

Now I know you lack home training. FYI, I'm not igbo by tribe, I pity your ashewo mum because she's yet to realize that you are a waste of effort. Mumu.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by VoteObi2023: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Difrent:

Igbos....not south doesnt want tinubu.

But is that surprising.....a people who refused to vote their warlord.....Yorubas will over and over again vote an Awolowo

Muslims and christians are 80%.... animists and ATR adherents make up 20%
The South doesn't want Tinubu.

He has shady past and questionable background

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Dubaku543: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:
What is more annoying is the way they’ve been going about abusing and bullying anyone that is not supporting Peter Obi Pandora. What’s wrong with supporting your candidate and allowing others to support their candidate? It’s just insane to be honest.

No matter what, Tinubu will win the election and rule over them and their household. The hate is just too much.
Tinubu is almost turning a vegetable. He no longer has anything upstairs. He is being carried about and aided to walk. He can't remember nor process technical new information, the world is highly technical and on a computer age in terms of this Tinubu is archaic as compared to this new trend. Tinubu can't make an engaging and highly intriguing speech any longer without looking into his papers to peep into what someone copied for him. Tinubu can't even hold a firm grasp unto a pen. How will he sign numerous documents round his table? Presidency is more difficult than medicine and law combined. Buhari moved Nigeria from developing country to under developed country because of his loss of brain cells accompanied with age. In essence, what I am telling you is that Tinubu's government will be hijacked by behind the scene political actors who have nothing to loose but everything to gain because they won't be held responsible for any misappropriation. And I will always finger SWAGA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Jomonix: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You are accusing igbos of bigotry while you are displaying the same bigotry. In 1993, M.K.O defeated Tofa in Anambra even though Today has an Igbo V.P.
In 1999, Onu stepped down for Falae to compensate yorubas for June 12.
In 2003, OBJ defeated Buhari in SE even though Buhari has an Igbo V.P.
No tribe in Nigeria love yorubas like igbos that is why millions of igbos live in SW. You cannot live in the land of a person that you hate.
Igbos do not like Tinubu becos he is not credible. They also do not like Andy Uba and Hope Uzodimma becos they are not credible. If Osinbajo and Andy Uba contest election in igboland, Osinbajo will defeat him.
Hence igbos have nothing against yorubas but will not accept a character like Tinubu.

Deep thinking my dear

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Jomonix: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Dubaku543:
Tinubu is almost turning a vegetable. He no longer has anything upstairs. He is being carried about and aided to walk. He can't remember nor process technical new information, the world is highly technical and on a computer age in terms of this Tinubu is archaic as compared to this new trend. Tinubu can't make an engaging and highly intriguing speech any longer without looking into his papers to peep into what someone copied for him. Tinubu can't even hold a firm grasp unto a pen. How will he sign numerous documents round his table? Presidency is more difficult than medicine and law combined. Buhari moved Nigeria from developing country to under developed country because of his loss of brain cells accompanied with age. In essence, what I am telling you is that Tinubu's government will be hijacked by behind the scene political actors who have nothing to loose but everything to gain because they won't be held responsible for any misappropriation. And I will always finger SWAGA.

Tribalism and ethnicity has blinded most of our folks and they will not see the essence of your post.

2 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Yorubas voted massively for ACN in 2007 and 2011 against Southern interests.

Yorubas have never aligned with the South politically, except in 2003 when they voted for OBJ who coincidentally is a Yoruba man.

If OBJ is not Yoruba, they won't have voted for him.

In 1999, the South wanted OBJ, sophisticated people voted for Falae, a Yoruba local champion.

In 2003, the South wanted OBJ, Yorubas voted him because he is a Yoruba man.

In 2007, the South wanted Yaradua and GEJ, Yorubas voted Atiku.

In 2011, the South wanted Jonathan, the Yorubas voted Ribadu.

In 2015, the South wanted GEJ, Yorubas wanted Buhari.

In 2019, the South wanted Atiku, Yorubas voted Buhari again.

In 2023, the South is aligning for the third force, Yorubas want to reinforce an old failure.

Sound analysts.

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Kingspin:

We need a debate between Obi and Tinubu?

Who will hold his mic on that day? You too like trouble.

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2022
HilcomTech:

Hahahaha

Chai!!!! This is so true. That hate Lagos and Lagos is progressing..

Abeg someone should help me beg mkporu mirri cannibals to increase their hate for us in Kogi. So that we can develop like Lagos.

Igbos contribute to the progress of Lagos more than Yorubas. Ask Folashade Tinubu-Ojo how much he is taking from millions of Igbo traders daily. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Igbos contribute to the progress of Lagos more than Yorubas. Ask Folashade Tinubu-Ojo how much he is taking from millions of Igbo traders daily. Oloshi

Can you even listen to yourself?
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by bronich: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Invictuse:

Just try understanding why igbos hate Awolowo but love the failure Azikwe even with his outstanding qualities in governance.

Why they hate MKO though the philanthropist is loved by every other section of Nigeria.

No Yoruba should waste time selling Tinubu or appease these bigoted jesters, they are nurtured from the womb with endemic hate n chronic bigotry for all those superior to them which the Yorubas have proven times without numbers.

Ever wonder why it is the only tribe to claim Hausa Fulanis Ikwerre Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani South Africans Ghanaians Cameroonians all hate them but they can never talk about them loving anyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/7197228/pictures-one-schools-tinubu-built
I speak to our Yoruba brothers who understand and believe in the concept of Justice and Fairness for nation building. We know that the Igbo's can be accused of anything in Nigeria but not bigotry as far as our National politics is concerned. In the South, we know that the only region that is yet to lead our nation is the South East and thus is deserving of the President based on fairness. The Igbo's are not even bringing out just any person, but their finest politician they have produced since 1999. It is disappointing that the Yoruba's are trying to guilt-trip the Igbo's on this presidency even when they know that it is the turn of the Igbos. 2023 presidency is a turning point for Southerners and it is the time to walk the talk on the much touted Southern unity. Posterity will judge us if we fail to do the right thing since history has presented us with this golden opportunity. I appeal to my brothers to shun ethnic solidarity and vote right. May God help us.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:
What is more annoying is the way they’ve been going about abusing and bullying anyone that is not supporting Peter Obi Pandora. What’s wrong with supporting your candidate and allowing others to support their candidate? It’s just insane to be honest.

No matter what, Tinubu will win the election and rule over them and their household. The hate is just too much.

Because yorubas are too diplomatic and lenient with ibos.
Igbos who live in the north cannot insult their leaders publicly like this and still continue to live there. I'm not saying igbos Should be sent out of SW (if I had my way, they would) but all these wokeness and liberalism must stop. Toxicity for toxicity, blood for blood
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Mynd44, ishillove, Dominique are now giving 200 likes na for your stewpidity.
My friend I'm ijaw and I prefer igbos to yorubas any time any day.
Apologize to my Yoruba Christian friends but that's the truth.
And ss/se are locked down for Peter obi if you don't like it you can do what awolowo did. grin cheesy grin cheesy
So because igbos are not supporting a Stark illiterate,crimina, triballist, corruptt and wanted crimina that's why you are cryin like these.
Please do not commit suicide when the youth choice Peter obi wins

E go clear for una eyes by the time election results start trudging in
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Achilles881: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Invictuse:

Just try understanding why igbos hate Awolowo but love the failure Azikwe even with his outstanding qualities in governance.

Why they hate MKO though the philanthropist is loved by every other section of Nigeria.

No Yoruba should waste time selling Tinubu or appease these bigoted jesters, they are nurtured from the womb with endemic hate n chronic bigotry for all those superior to them which the Yorubas have proven times without numbers.

Ever wonder why it is the only tribe to claim Hausa Fulanis Ikwerre Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani South Africans Ghanaians Cameroonians all hate them but they can never talk about them loving anyone.

Igboes love azikiwe, first time I'm hearing that, I thought he's zik of Nigeria, zik of Africa that fought for the whole of Africa and neglected his own people, now the people he fought for have pushed him back to his own people, this world no balance, anyway Peter is another Igbo man that is fighting for the whole Nigerian youth, I can understand why ipob, tinubu's urchins and omnniles are fighting him, first time i'm seeing tinubu's urchins and omoniles, agreeing being on the same page with ipob youth, is this world not funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2022
I see a major confrontation between these two tribes next year.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Masterito(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Honestly, if Osinbanjo was allow to be APC flag bearer. I am sure Obi won't Osinbanjo in Imo. Ibos love progress not suffering. Tinubu should go and rest.
Invictuse:

1 Like

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Invictuse:

Isn't that super greed that you had 8yrs as President, 8 yrs as VP and refuse to support other southerner with all the cry for equity and justice.

You said lgbos don't know how to play politics now we want to play the politics you started crying.

Loss or win Obi has my support.

He is the best brain for now since Osibanjo is not going to be on ballot

2 Likes

Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by dassyslimmy(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
You are intelligent

Yorubas are trying to push a narrative that will not stand.

It's time for Igbo
It's time for Peter Obi

I am yoruba but I will be fair and not allow ethnic bigotry becloud my judgement.

Aside the fact that it is not yoruba turn , you went ahead to bring an old man that might die in office .
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Invictuse: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Who is asking for the support of fools n lunatics ? Yorubas already learnt their lesson from you bigoted miserable souls after what you did with Awo.

No wonder MKO told your entire tribe to rot in hell with his Muslim Muslim ticket n here we have Tinubu that never stepped foot in your 5 wretched poverty indoctrinated states. To hell with you n all of your existence.

Okwyjesus:

Isn't that super greed that you had 8yrs as President, 8 yrs as VP and refuse to support other southerner with all the cry for equity and justice.

You said lgbos don't know how to play politics now we want to play the politics you started crying.

Loss or win Obi has my support.

He is the best brain for now since Osibanjo is not going to be on ballot
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Invictuse: 5:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Only a mad fool reason the way many of you lunatics do. The man that governor the state your forefathers father you n your born n unborn ran n will continue running to after it is no longer the capital so you can feed your miserable soul is not bringing progress to you wretched souls. He should go n rest so the multiple Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO n others can ferry the refugees trooping in from Biafra to hell.

Masterito:
Honestly, if Osinbanjo was allow to be APC flag bearer. I am sure Obi won't Osinbanjo in Imo. Ibos love progress not suffering. Tinubu should go and rest.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Invictuse: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Just imagine the epistle by this fool ? You have Umahi Obiano there you are bring a lying bastard with no verifiable project after 8 years of endemic looting n you think you can fool Nigerians. I don't know when the turn of the south become the turn of Igbos.

May it never be well with you n your southern unity. Who is uniting your south ? Your papa de mad. When Tinubu is declared your president come 2023 go n commit suicide.

bronich:
I speak to our Yoruba brothers who understand and believe in the concept of Justice and Fairness for nation building. We know that the Igbo's can be accused of anything in Nigeria but not bigotry as far as our National politics is concerned. In the South, we know that the only region that is yet to lead our nation is the South East and thus is deserving of the President based on fairness. The Igbo's are not even bringing out just any person, but their finest politician they have produced since 1999. It is disappointing that the Yoruba's are trying to guilt-trip the Igbo's on this presidency even when they know that it is the turn of the Igbos. 2023 presidency is a turning point for Southerners and it is the time to walk the talk on the much touted Southern unity. Posterity will judge us if we fail to do the right thing since history has presented us with this golden opportunity. I appeal to my brothers to shun ethnic solidarity and vote right. May God help us.
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Invictuse: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Here is the foolishness of a foolish tribe on display. The same Fulani Azikwe served as a ceremonial lunatic, Ekwueme served n rotted away in jail for the looting by Shagari, Nzeribe served to anull June 12, the Pandora criminal Peter Obi served under Atiku.

Leave Yoruba to serve their own turn in peace, at least unlike you foolish miserable souls that can not have your Fulani master presidential ticket after over 20 gruesome years of hard labour in less than 8 years Yoruba already have APC ticket. Oloriburuku somebody.

kingjiss:

Igbos are your worst night mare

Yourba tribe are big cowards ,that's why they always run to foolanis for help

What happened to afonja will happen to all foolish yourba leaders ..

Keep running to foolanis for help and don't learn to stand and fight as real men

Idiot's
Re: Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu by Invictuse: 5:44am On Jun 29, 2022
We are talking about same Igbos that were Atikulating, sending criminals like Kalu Orji, Abaribe, Theodore Orji Ekweremadu n now sending lifetime failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi to the senate that is who is debating the credibility of Tinubu. The man that took Lagos from a city run over with dilapidated Molue busses to the 4 largest economy in Africa.

Sir, the medulla oblongata of each n every member of your Igbo tribe need to be vigorously checked to deactivate the bigotry n foolishness you lot were nurtured from the womb with for the superior Yorubas

If this clown is ask to list credible Igbo he will ignore the likes of Umahi who is the best gov the region produced since 1999, Obiano the runners up cos he is from apga n Chime to list a criminal caught red-handed looting over N250 million naira cash from Anambra state Treasury to Lagos, a man who open foriegn account in his daughter name to loot state fund in his second term. A man who bought brewery with state fund only to convert it into his private account that is what credible means to this clowns.

MikeofAfrica:

You are accusing igbos of bigotry while you are displaying the same bigotry. In 1993, M.K.O defeated Tofa in Anambra even though Today has an Igbo V.P.
In 1999, Onu stepped down for Falae to compensate yorubas for June 12.
In 2003, OBJ defeated Buhari in SE even though Buhari has an Igbo V.P.
No tribe in Nigeria love yorubas like igbos that is why millions of igbos live in SW. You cannot live in the land of a person that you hate.
Igbos do not like Tinubu becos he is not credible. They also do not like Andy Uba and Hope Uzodimma becos they are not credible. If Osinbajo and Andy Uba contest election in igboland, Osinbajo will defeat him.
Hence igbos have nothing against yorubas but will not accept a character like Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi / Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian / Popular Presidential Aspirant To Step Down Before Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.