Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) (37267 Views)

Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Realnaijagist: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Watch more video here

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Indaboski the comic prophet lol
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Pbabi(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL BUSINESS OWNERS.

If you're very serious about taking your business to the next level in 2022, then this is the most important letter you will read today and you need to pay close attention.

In 2018, my friend Femi lost a business deal worth millions of naira just because a prospective client couldn’t verify his company’s authenticity online. He had carried out a research on the internet and found nothing meaningful about my friend's business, so he lost interest.

In 2020 however, Femi was awarded three massive contracts that completely transformed the finances of his business. Do you know where these clients found out about his business?

Yes! You guessed right. Just as you may have thought, all of his new clients got to know about Femi's business through the internet.

THIS IS 2022 AND IF YOUR BRAND/BUSINESS DOESN'T HAVE A WEBSITE AND AN ONLINE PRESENCE, YOU'RE LOSING BOTH TIME AND MONEY!

Take quick notice of the following recent statistics:
✓ 81% of people research a business or service online before making a purchase decision.
✓ 56% of people stated that they won’t trust a business or company without a website.
✓ 79% of prospects who read online reviews about a business, believe them completely.

By not having a website, you are leaving so much money on the table. You are losing the opportunity to get in touch with potential customers. You're losing the opening to build credibility. You're losing the chance to take your business to the global stage.

Businesses that do not include having a website in their business plan will have a difficult time competing and growing in today's environment.

If you’re going to do one thing today to help your business become more successful, it is to get your business a website.

A high-quality website will offer your business the following advantages:
✓ Your potential customers are able conduct business whenever it is convenient for them. With a well-designed website, your business is open 24 hours a day.
✓ Consumers have more confidence in businesses that have a web presence. They can learn about your products and services, your company’s structure, your civic involvement, your awards and your customer-service policies.
✓ With a website, you have the opportunity to brand your business with your own domain name.
✓ Since websites can be designed to be fluid and interactive, you can learn about your target market and engage them in conversations about their needs and expectations.
✓ Websites help retain existing customers by providing easily-accessed customer service.
✓ There's a whole lot more.

Now, you may wonder how you could get your business a website and what it may cost. I have good news for you. There’s a brand that is currently running a 60% discount on their web design service. If you act fast, you can get your business a website with as little as 55K!

Starting at just 55k, they will build your website with free hosting and domain registration, optimize your website so it can easily be found on search engines like Google and also employ free copywriting services in the content of your website.

Reach out to them as soon as possible via the phone on the flyer below. You can call or send a WhatsApp message. It is in your best interest to act fast as the discount could end anytime soon.

PS: If you truly want to take your business to the next level, call them on the number on the flyer below or contact them via WhatsApp NOW!

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Sniper101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
tolue42:
My love for BMW

My love for BMW X6 lookalike
...Mercedes AMG coupe SUV

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by ajayiopy: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
I LOVE BMW BUT AM SCARE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF PART,TECHNICIAN AND MAINTENANCE.
ANY ADVICE?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Kirkman: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Person nor tell this man say na wahala motor he take buy for him wife so.. grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
ebukajay184:
Popular cleric, Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje has taken to Instagram to share a video of the new car he bought his wife, IGBERETV reports.

In the video he shared, his wife was seen gushing over her new car. Odumeje wrote;

"New BMW to my wife"
What job this man get abeg wey im dey buy new BMW?. undecided
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfPw-MGJ1qf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Why I no de post good things online na bcus we plenty for our house. Imagine Una de 10 for family with 7 sisters married to poor or average men. U come post this kind thing, Omo u de hot them bcus u neve give them 3 million each to establish business ( for their mind). Buh I don de give them money for their pikin school fees n pregnancy child birth money. Brothers no to be issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by tiger28: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
What company does he OWN to buy all those luxury cars?
Oh I forgot.........he is a GO!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Lisong(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
what a shame. Its like Dangote buying a car for his wife and putting it on social media. Na small children wey just dey see money new new dey do this one na. With all the money you have, buying a car for your wife shouldn't be a big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
frndfghtr:
When will nairaland CEOs create unlike button and unshare button, Infact useless post button, this I advice the mod and we to look into,
..2nd what is the work of share button on nairaland, is it for good or bad?

The guy lacks knowledge. He is enjoying facebook and twitter, you will never see him here. His fellow webmasters are using html5, he is still stock in xml..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Otasikwe(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Prophet? grin

If Odumeje makes Heaven, we are all going. H will be of no use.
judge not bros

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Maverick777: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Antai123:
Odumeje, enjoy your money, and teach people how to love their wives. Thanks
So to you, buying his wife a car is a benchmark for love?
Gosh! too many hungry Naija girls....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by paskal16: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
This one na pastor too?
Chai end times
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Maverick777: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lisong:
what a shame. Its like Dangote buying a car for his wife and putting it on social media. Na small children wey just dey see money new new dey do this one na. With all the money you have, buying a car for your wife shouldn't be a big deal.
its most likely the wife who posted that..
plus, 'all which money' ,sorry?
is there something you know that I don't?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Prophet? grin

If Odumeje makes Heaven, we are all going. H will be of no use.
grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Maverick777: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sniper101:

My love for BMW X6 lookalike
...Mercedes AMG coupe SUV
swears bro!
exactly my thought, until I saw the bmw logo, I jess weak.
my love for that ride tho!

gimme till mid November, am f*ing that bitch!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
frndfghtr:
When will nairaland CEOs create unlike button and unshare button, Infact useless post button, this I advice the mod and we to look into,

I tire o, with all the money they are making they can't pay good programmers to upgrade the site. Nairaland supposed don pursue Facebook comot from Nigeria assuming them upgrade am

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Charlesochigbog: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Father father your guy is royer to the corp,may God blessed your wealth, your popular line is not going through,
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by tonididdy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Awesome choice/taste...not be everything be benz and lezux
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
frndfghtr:

Lol... Honestly d tin taya me o. Av been wondering d essence of d share bottom. It's better replaced with "dislike" bottom
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by ponishah: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dankovich1:
my brother run your race make the prophet run his own. No be you hold key to heaven.
He is entitled to comment, why are disturbing him?
As if you don't criticise people
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onyx2T:
Odumeje has this same Bmw X6 in silver for a long time now.
And now another X6 of same model year ??
Either this man loves bmw X6 or it's the same car in another color, while bloggers are carrying fake news

Watch the video the 2 are there
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kirkman:
Person nor tell this man say na wahala motor he take buy for him wife so.. grin

Buy first. I will introduce u to my technician ... SOFT.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Kendo999: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Odumeje my man cool
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What job this man get abeg wey im dey buy new BMW?. undecided
He is a Minister of the gospel and he receives honorarium from his members shocked
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by ugodson(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Did u guys noticed he pronounced Jesus Christ as jesus quist grin

Imas much i dont like dis guy,he has swag and d song set sha. No be lie
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Breakstonewall: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Indaboski...

Why red?...Blood related money...

I know the ops below will come after themselves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwqfSs3RcY
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by clothingonline(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
This life make money

Men clothing all sizes
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Pootle: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
that my g.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
AngelicBeing:
He is a Minister of the gospel and he receives honorarium from his members shocked
Are his members all richer than he is or something? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Somalis----are we not great / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.