Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,441 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (60927 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Its unfair!
What if he later win?
Because man cannot predict!

Win in his dreams

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin

Nice one
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by YorobaPIGS: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
onuman:

Peter Obi left APGA for PDP and recently joined Labour party. In other words, Obi has labored in vain, Obi can't reap the fruits of his labor in APGA anywhere else; that's the implication of Soludo's speech. Try to read between the lines. Soludo is a talkative.
Nwokem try and apply common sense naa, how difficult is that ?

Obyrich is very correct in his assertion. You are the one who needs to read between the lines.

Soludos comment has absolutely...I repeat ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Win in his dreams
The news will shock you guys later on
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by AsomughaChuks05: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
obyrich:
Soludo said: “It is sad that the people that left had to leave, why would one leave a party he had laboured to build? It is not good to labour in vain.

Please how does the above quote allude to Peter Obi?
Peter Obi left APGA where he was once governor, also left PDP where he was once VP candidate, to Labour party. Soludo didn't mention any names but Peter Obi falls into that category if you can use your sense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Otiwaikuku: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/soludo-mocks-peter-obi-says-lp-ll-labour-in-vain/amp/

Since he feels they are on ground let him conduct local govt elections and see who is on ground.
Yeye ground wey erosion(corruption) don scatter.
If he can walk his talk ,make he conduct local govt elections today tomorrow.Make he understand,the saying say they no dey tell man,na him dey take his eyes see.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thanksful:

People like you never amount to nothing because they are afraid to push beyond their boundaries.

Unfortunately for you, I have gone past such counsel because I already made my mark in life and in my profession.

If you are like PO and move from being a VP candidate of a leading Party in opposition, a government in waiting o, to becoming candiadate of a fringe party that was so inconsequential that it was not even on the ballot in 2019, I will look at you in the face and tell you state that you have been demoted.

Every promotion is substitution and while Okowa got promoted to substitute Peter Obi, he Peter Obi got demoted to a relegated party.

He can not amount to much and it is plain stupid lying to him and decieving him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by spycamera: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don't believe this news and even if it's true, that doesn't stop the teaming supports of Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Its unfair!
What if he later win?
Because man cannot predict!

Win what?

grin

Something’s can never happen!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by latolz: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
I see.. So it's APGA that will labour in progress...
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by toprealman: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Soludo is too smart for this. Nice try TINUBU
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Win what?

grin

Something’s can never happen!

Words from a mere man!
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by MrMoney55: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yourself who will chose among the 3 do ur best others will do theirs author=FreeStuffsNG post=114184019]HE Obi is building castles in the air by wasting his time and children's inheritance.
He had a better chance with PDP than labouring in vain with Labour Party.[/quote]
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Diligence: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sorry-o-o. When Mr Peter Obi won Anambra State Gubernatorial elections, he didn't hv even a councilor, local govt chairman, house member...

Guz: make una remain FOCUSED and intentional.

Take Back Your Country!
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Fake news

Soludo will never say such

He is not as flippant as Wike

Soludo and Peter Obi have been very close from time immemorial.

APGA collapsed its structure and asked all to vote PDP in 2015

APGA will urge all members to vote LP in presidency of 2023

Blood is thicker than water

In Anambra, Peter Obi is loved and respected, Bianca, the wife of the great Ikemba Nnewi has praised Peter Obi online, that's APGA Mummy General .

The school children and students Peter Obi mentored are of voting age now, they will all vote Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Hellonearth: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
WHY PETER OBI IS GIVING EVERY EVILDOER SLEEPLESS NIGHT.IS HE THE ONLY ONE IN THE RACE?
I TIRE OOO
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by HIPROFILE(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Obi is building castles in the air by wasting his time and children's inheritance.
He had a better chance with PDP than labouring in vain with Labour Party.

He has decided to build his castle in the air why not let him be If you are neither a supplier of the materials he is using to build the castle nor in support of his castle being built in the air and as far as he is not using your money to do that and has not in any way polluted your air thereby affecting your breathing, why not let him be.

The history of 1993 is about to make repeat but some people are so pained to understand what is coming to greet our usual political calculation and permutations.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jennifer663:

Words from a mere man!

Okay!

2023 is almost here! We will know the mere man after election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
If Tinubu mistakenly becomes the Nigerian President, agberos will become his cabinet Ministers.

Say No To Agbero as Ministers.

Say No To Agbado, Cassava, Corn and Yam in the morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by HIPROFILE(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hellonearth:
WHY PETER OBI IS GIVING EVERY EVILDOER SLEEPLESS NIGHT.IS HE THE ONLY ONE IN THE RACE?
I TIRE OOO

I weak for this people

But that is a sign he is on the right track simple.
e go shock them and e go choke them.

HE Peter Obis candidacy is divinely orchestrated by God and the gods to rescue Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by HIPROFILE(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

Obyrich is very correct in his assertion. You are the one who needs to read between the lines.

Soludos comment has absolutely...I repeat ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Peter Obi

You are right I think he is more or less talking about the former APGA chair Victor Ume.

Bloggers will always twist

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by MajohBankz: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2022
press9jatv:
Haaa soludo don talk truths. Over to PO handlers

You're quite unfortunate. Referencing apga in Anambra state during senatorial election, how does it concern the chances of Peter Obi during the presidential election. I wouldn't even vote victor umeh for that matter despite being with labour party
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by ufotunang: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2022
APGA is just a local champion....it's only Anambra they can just win governorship...they cannot win election in other south east Stateset alone to win nationally
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by ufotunang: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2022
You are just jealous of Peter obi... that is all...love your fellow Igbo south east brother and wish him well
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by emilo2bad: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
No wonder soludo started his administration with substandard road project at amasea road. ye.ye man. Peter obi will be president there's nothing 1000's soludo can do .
president of Biafra and commander in chief of IPOB/ESN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Abujason: 12:21am On Jun 27, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/soludo-mocks-peter-obi-

says-lp-ll-labour-in-vain/amp/

Does it also mean that:
APC will vaporize like air as is already happening and
PDP will pee on themselves from the Obedient shock coming?

Just asking ooo!
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by vicfajeze: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/soludo-mocks-peter-obi-says-lp-ll-labour-in-vain/amp/
LORD,I PRAY THAT I WILL NOT LABOUR IN VAIN LIKE MR PETER OBI OF LABOURERS' PARTY.AMEN

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by onuman: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

You are on damage control after Soludo has done his damage job on Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Igbo people are their greatest enemies. Anytime an Igbo man is about to succeed, guess what? they will use his brothers to bring him down. If this is not a curse, then tell us what the word 'curse' means.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Ajibocode1: 2:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Soludo never mock Peter Obi as people said because Peter left Apga since the last 9yrs but rather mock victor Umeh former Apga national chairman and other members of the party that decamp to LP early this month
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by AlphaTaikun: 2:12am On Jun 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.