Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dangote Flour Ipo: - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Flour Ipo: (1437 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / Dangote Flour To Float Shares At N15 Per Share / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Flour Ipo: by kingzy(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2007
I have 500k since last month waiting for Dangote flour. Those that said it will come out by ending of July, where is it. Any useful info. on when it is coming out. Considering future value of money where can I put it or should I still wait. Afribank would have generated 1m plus since last month. Still considering Acess PO. Plz advise!
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo: by hitsales(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
HEy Bro,

I learnt Access was oversubscribed from #6.00 to #19.plus. But I did bought 1000 Units though, You risk money to make money, Abi?
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo: by drdaniel(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
When is Dangote IPO coming out? Seems this govt policies (eg as regards cement importation and lately some concessions) is not going to be as favorable towards Dangote as the last.
What do u guys think and how will this affect investment in his company?
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo: by kingzy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
Gurus in da house, plz I need your candid opinion.
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo: by RoughCut(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2007
Please read this-------http://odili.net/news/source/2007/aug/12/552.html

Looks like Dangote is in a bit quandary with the Fed Govt not sure how this will play out regarding the proposed flotation of some of his conglomerates as the Fed Govt is bent on withdrawing the concessions some of his companies enjoy
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo: by RoughCut(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2007
Looks like its not going to be a PO for Dangote Flour.Check the excerpts of an e-mail i got from from proshare.

Dangote Flour will most likely now be a Private Placement due to the non-agreement of a fair value for the offer between SEC and the company. The PP should take place in the next few weeks

Unquote
So the question is what is a fair value? looks like the authorities is on the guy`s case. If its a private placement am i right in assuming that the guy can float the shares or place the shares at a price he deems fit?
Re: Dangote Flour Ipo: by drdaniel(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
Finally D IPO is for sept 3.What do d u guys tink.Seems they will be usual over subscription and return of monies.What are the prospects technically.To avoid return of monies some are saying buy in small quantities in relatives names etc.But what about verification and eventual sale.Gurus in da house pls reply.easimoni ,aylala, temmie10 ,everybody
http://www.businessdayonline.com/?c=54&a=15631

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Adebayo Ogunlesi Is The New Owner Of Gatwick Airport / Merrybet Out With Autoslip Lucky Bet Generator!!! Goodnews For Soccer Lovers / Progress Report On Owerri Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.