Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes (1035 Views)

EFCC Vs Kogi: Governors, Others Fingered In 2023 Plot To Stop NC Candidates / Top 10 Reason Why APC Is Belter Than PDP / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by LocalStandard1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
I work from Monday to Saturday. Today is the only day I am supposed to have for myself fully. I have already received almost ten missed calls from my boss, I practically live in the shop, am always working.

The previous week was very busy for me, and all I want is today for myself. I refuse picking the calls not caring what he will do tomorrow.

My point is this, fear is the biggest enemy of man. It is fear that breeds doubt. For too long the middle belt has lived with that fear, too long we have been subservient to the Core North.

My grand father forth in the civil war. As well as many 1900s men in Southern Kaduna. Today not even the deputy governorship do they think we deserve.

But "we surely deserve to die for an alleged social media offense?" What has the tag "Northerner" given us? Death! That is what.

This is our chance to speak. Let our votes speak now or forever hold your peace. If we don't speak now it will go down as Middle Belt, Igbos, South South, Christians are irrelevant, inconsequential, barren, in the scheme of things.

We are like Nigeria, give, give and give some more, then receive crumbs, or beheading.

They have made that statement by fielding Atiku, even after a Fulani Northern Muslim failure is outgoing. They have made that statement by not only fielding a Muslim but also picking a Muslim deputy. They continue to make that statement when they say Peter Obi has no chance because he is a Southern-Igbo-Christian with no structure. I am being chauvinistic, fanatical here.

I am his structure, a young humble Nigerian. What about you? Happy Sunday to you.

Thank you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by LocalStandard1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
I would love to hear your opinions.
Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
We support Peter Obi because he alone has the good will to turn things around....
Everybody must see the light if we vote right!
This is our only chance to redeem Nigeria, if we miss it now, it's missed forever!

4 Likes

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by Creamypie(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
When the west were saying power should go to the South, cos of selfish reasons, they wouldn't say a southern Christian., see greed.and west isn't south

1 Like

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by PresidObi: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
I support Peter Obi

I will vote for Peter Obi

The old men and their old parties cannot swallow me.

3 Likes

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by Transcriber: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
We all know these formats

E don cast since

Try again 2027
Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by LocalStandard1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Creamypie:
When the west were saying power should go to the South, cos of selfish reasons, they wouldn't say a southern Christian., see greed.and west isn't south

If the West make this mistake, The rest of the South will never trust them again.
And let me tell you something, write this down. Tinubu will be betrayed by the North.

Oh look, it's already happening.

1 Like

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by MANDIPUTIN: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2022
True

2 Likes

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by limeta(f): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2022
What bothers me more is the clear fact a fulani Inec boss is waiting at the top of the stairs .

Fulani Inec boss after fulani inec boss

2 Likes

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by LocalStandard1(m): 2:56am On Jun 27, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
True

I am telling you.
Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by Macelliot(m): 3:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations, GCFRN, President Peter OBI
(The man who changed the face of Nigerian politics).

1 Like

Re: A Middle Belter (north Central) Has This To Say About NC Votes by LocalStandard1(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Macelliot:

Congratulations, GCFRN, President Peter OBI
(The man who changed the face of Nigerian politics).

People are tired of the BS, and are awakening.

(1) (Reply)

Who Instructed MC Oluomo To Attack ENDSARS Protestors? / Just In. EU Ambassador Visits Asiwaju Tinubu. Pictures. / PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.