Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? (18901 Views)

What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother / What Skill Can You Teach? What Skill Would You Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Edipet(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
xtremeTall:
I own a laptop ,
I only use it for movies..
Which kind of skill can I learn conveniently ?
graphics design, web development, Data science, Cyber security etc, any one is good, as for me I have web development and Data Science in mind once I get a good laptop I will just start immediately

3 Likes

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Edipet(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

Do you want to Coach you in Blogging Business
yes, 8f you are genuine and honest, I don't want a situation that' I will invest my last money and loss it
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Edipet(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:

You are the owner of the website na, you will start to make money from blogging business
if you are true, am ready to commit
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by BadNews: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Edipet:
if you are true, am ready to commit

Is A Popular Blogger Here On Nairaland Forum, Meet On WhatsApp Chat Now Via 0810-373-9506

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Chrisvotel: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
hayohdele:
message me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.1.7.7.5.4.5.9.9.
thanks a million kiss
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by BadNews: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
@Edipet

See How Much Blogging Business, Pays Via Airtime To Cash Via . COM

Screenshot Attached

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by SMJay: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
FIND AN OFFER (THAT SELLS) AND SELL IT LIKE CRAZY

This is for my audience in sales and marketing.

Guys and girls, I'm not trying to scare you; but tougher times are coming.

Everyone wants to make mills but only few are willing to go out and hunt like wolves.

Anyone not finding a great offer and selling it heavy is playing with their finances big time.

For the past two years I've been trying out - offers after offers - to get my banger.

You really just need one banger offer.

Not two, just one.

When you find something that works like crazy on this level, you got only a few years till others swoop in and water down your stuff.

They may not kill it but they'll make it tougher for you - more friction; do you really want that?

Pick your channel, smoothen out the offer, tweak it till it fits good enough, turn on the tap, get leads for it and work it to the bone.

You don't wanna be stuck out here in the social media wilderness for a very long time - making posts on random topics, slowly growing your audience by "providing value" till you get your big break.

When it rains it pours.

If you still get out of bed at this point with no game plan in mind as to how you're going to make mills

- either by testing out what offer is going to be your banger, or selling the banger offer like crazy,

clock's ticking. ⏳

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by staticoko(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just carry go join Nigeria navy recruit or DSSC I would bless ur generation for u.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by xtremeTall(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Edipet:
graphics design, web development, Data science, Cyber security etc, any one is good, as for me I have web development and Data Science in mind once I get a good laptop I will just start immediately
okay ,
I will pick 2 and learn ..hope my field of study does not matter ..
I’m base in Lagos though
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Newyorkitis(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
App development. (Coding)

Handset repairs.

Blogging.

2 Likes

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by 3kay945(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanos5555:
grin

God punish AFFILIATE marketers

they sold course for me , and now they want me to sell to another person, i didnt know thats the way , they make money here ooo. na to find mumu sell course too , retrieve your money back

grin find mumu me... and the cycle continues

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Toktee(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
CCTV INSTALLING AND CAR SECURITY TRACLIMG SECURITY.

NO BE SO THEM THE CALLED
THAT'S WHAT I WANT. TO LEARN.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you want to learn how to lay tiles, let me give you how to do it in less than 30 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O6R5gZSMxc
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
And if agriculture is your thing, you could check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykx626ymWHk
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by dodgelord: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
BadNews:
People That want to be a blogger

Quickly Meet On WhatsApp Chat

Blogging Business Is A Good Skill That Can Put Food On your Table Daily.

Note: To Open A Professional Blog, It Cost 50k
not 100k

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Tenshades(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Heavy Lifting Operation

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Jas80: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Edipet:
laptop is my problem

Yea, laptop is a prerequisite. Considering the cost of getting a laptop these days sef na wa
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
mbahdi:
Kidnapping
AMEN
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by pat077: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
techstack:
UI/UX
Azure Cloud
what is the azure cloud all about and any prerequisite to learning it?
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Emmyblue(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
I would love to learn the skill of survival in this country grin
If you a Jobseeker, drop the skill you would like to learn.

Let's goooooo

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Newusername(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Entrepreneurship and Business development skills.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Kwara1stson: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sunnepha:
Data analysis and web development
same here
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Blacksavage: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please you people should help me I have smart phone infinix smart 5,which skills can i learn that will fetch me money daily cause I’m the first son of my family…I want to leave the laundry it’s really stressing me and I don dey turn old papa on top small change wey wan take my life… which skills I fit learn Egbami

3 Likes

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Myahuza: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Coding
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by SMJay: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Newusername:
Entrepreneurship and Business development skills.
Enter any market and tell them you want to learn a trade
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Contekbbc: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:
Data Science & Analysis

I don’t even know what it means, but it sounds cool. So yes. grin
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Contekbbc: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Your profile is hilarious.
I wanted to like it 1m times but I couldn't grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Time uploaded: 5:45pm On Apr 16

34 Likes & 676 Old Likes (Unlike)

Time registered: July 30, 2014

Time spent online: 9 months & 3 days

Signature: KwinPoco - PremiumEveningNewspaper - SugarBaby 1 Of Nigeria - VileWoman - HaveYouSentTheMoney? - GoldDiggerExtraordinaire - IBringNothingToTheTable - IGoSellTheTableBuyMakeup - CarryMeDeyGoMyHusbandHouse -
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

pocohantas:
Data Science & Analysis

I don’t even know what it means, but it sounds cool. So yes. grin
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanos5555:
grin

God punish AFFILIATE marketers

they sold course for me , and now they want me to sell to another person, i didnt know thats the way , they make money here ooo. na to find mumu sell course too , retrieve your money back

Do you mean affiliate marketing is not paying as they hype it?
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Newusername(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
SMJay:
Enter any market and tell them you want to learn a trade
Thank you.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by vickvan(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Programming. Where will I see money to buy laptop. God no go shame us.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Ipp1: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment At Actionaid (AA) Nigeria General Assembly / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Is The NPF Recruitment A Real Sign Of Nigeria Truly Changing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.