Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

to Help Fight For My Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / to Help Fight For My Sister? (1079 Views)

How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

to Help Fight For My Sister? by babaYIBO: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
It’s been a painful sight seeing my sister go through this task alone.
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by babaYIBO: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2022
k today.

1 Like

Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by Oxfordgrade: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Yes I do, but base in Abj. If interested pm me
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by Christboy320(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmm, okay but what would you want the human activist to do for your sister

1 Like

Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by Mindlog: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Do you know his whereabout?

1 Like

Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by descarado: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
What do you want people to do?
After her first mistake, she still went back, after second mistake,she is still going to somebody who don't have regard for her and you are here lamenting?
What is she going to his family house to do?
Why not move on and declare the man dead in her mind? After all, widows survive.
But I bet you if the man come back again and tell her to open she will still welcome him wholeheartedly.

The person who need schooling and blaming is your sister not the man.

No human right lawyer will do anything.
Guy gives,don't he?
His family provides what they have.
See as you already belittled the family. They give what they use. If they have money, they would have done more. So what do you want the family to do. Its not even their obligation. Its the man's.
But your sis was foolishly in love to understand she is nothing but spare tyre. She has no self worth.

But you, your family and sister lack self esteem that's why you still remember the man's name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by Creamypie(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
babaYIBO:

She married this guy in 2009 after he impregnated her. Immediately after she gave birth that same year, it’s been one fight or the other. Eventually in 2011 or thereabout, they separated and my sister had to be the only one catering for her baby girl from her small business since then. Abeg leave that one. Na wetin u want d lawyer to do? When d guy no get set. Where ur sis dey? If na Delta state, correct hospital plenty wey dey specialize for her child sickness, with complete hospital treatment. Forget cost.

Eventually in 2015, he came back manipulated her and rented an apartment where they were staying again. By 2016, she gave birth to another baby boy. In 2017 again, he gave a flimsy excuse and ran away again, living my sister to cater to cater for the two kids. No form of assistance whatsoever. He never cared to ask about their well-being talk more contributing anything to the family.

His families don’t have anything to offer as well. They only give the kids 500 whenever they go their house during any festive periods. My sister has been the only one catering for house rents, school fees and upkeep of the 2 kids.

For the past one month, one of the kids, the boy, has been terribly sick, and we been spending on him, the situation hasn’t really changed. Now my sister went to the guys family house and they have nothing to offer other than herbal concoction. You can imagine. cry

This is so painful and I hate that my sister has been the only one going through all these alone. For over 13 years now, she’s majorly the one catering for these kids, and this devil have nothing to offer whatsoever.

So please if you have any human right lawyer that’s based in Ibadan or any human right organizations or government agencies that we can take this matter to, please do recommend. Also, suggestions are highly welcome.

Thank you.
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by Creamypie(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
babaYIBO:

She married this guy in 2009 after he impregnated her. Immediately after she gave birth that same year, it’s been one fight or the other. Eventually in 2011 or thereabout, they separated and my sister had to be the only one catering for her baby girl from her small business since then.

Eventually in 2015, he came back manipulated her and rented an apartment where they were staying again. By 2016, she gave birth to another baby boy. In 2017 again, he gave a flimsy excuse and ran away again, living my sister to cater to cater for the two kids. No form of assistance whatsoever. He never cared to ask about their well-being talk more contributing anything to the family.

His families don’t have anything to offer as well. They only give the kids 500 whenever they go their house during any festive periods. My sister has been the only one catering for house rents, school fees and upkeep of the 2 kids.

For the past one month, one of the kids, the boy, has been terribly sick, and we been spending on him, the situation hasn’t really changed. Now my sister went to the guys family house and they have nothing to offer other than herbal concoction. You can imagine. cry

This is so painful and I hate that my sister has been the only one going through all these alone. For over 13 years now, she’s majorly the one catering for these kids, and this devil have nothing to offer whatsoever.

So please if you have any human right lawyer that’s based in Ibadan or any human right organizations or government agencies that we can take this matter to, please do recommend. Also, suggestions are highly welcome.

Thank you.
where she dey? Hospitals dey wey go administer full and complete treatment for r kid at no cost here in delta, Including scan, lab tests As for d lawyer aspect eh, fashi am. D guy no get money for his family
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
babaYIBO:
She’s refused to remarry because it’s actually hard for the fact she has 2 kids to look after.
I’m really not happy with her dejected look today.
How did remarriage enter the topic though? undecided

She looks dejected probably because she realized she made a mistake marrying a low-life and ending up having kids she can barely take care of on her own. If she is depressed, please take her to see a professional mental health counselor. undecided
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
lawyer for what?

you better tell that your sister to return to your family
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by niyi123: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by sunnymighty(m): 4:36am On Jun 28, 2022
babaYIBO:

She married this guy in 2009 after he impregnated her. Immediately after she gave birth that same year, it’s been one fight or the other. Eventually in 2011 or thereabout, they separated and my sister had to be the only one catering for her baby girl from her small business since then.

Thank you.

Op search for Oriyomi Hamzat of Agidigbo FM on Facebook and contact him.
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by fineboynl(m): 6:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Can't you see it's because of money matter. The guy is unstable because of money issues. Like someone that's up and down.

1 Like

Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by ecolime(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2022
The guy is a broke deadbeat nigga. Wetin lawyer wan do?

If you guys truly love your sister, raise good money for her business. Making sure she is financially independent should be your aim now.

2 Likes

Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by Channah1(f): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who are you getting a lawyer for?
Your sister who refused to learn her lessons from her first ordeal with the guy and still opened legs when he came a second time and allowing him to impregnate her after abandoning her for years?

How are you sure she won't open legs for him again if he comes back? Abeg rest. Your sister needs to receive sense and start thinking with her head.

I don't know why, if some women see prick, they'll loose their senses.
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by naija4life247: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Human Right Lawyer cannot do anything in this instance. The guy does not have any money to give, the Court will not ask him to go and look for money at all cost.
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by RepoMan007: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Deadbeat something.
Re: to Help Fight For My Sister? by frozen70(f): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
babaYIBO:

Thank you.

It's obvious the guy is simply irresponsible but wants children that's why he tricks uoir sister any time he feels it's time for them to make babies

As it is now, no need for lawyers and no need to expect any thing from the guy because they are just not having any thing neither does he want to have any responsibility

So I will advise you guys to seat her down and let her know that, that particular man has no human feelings in him neither does he know what it is to live a family or to have a family

Then you guys will have to keep helping her until she finds her bearing

If she can't put up with you people due to accommodation, you guys can't help her get a self contain and she will start from there

If for any reason that guy comes back again, she can demand for 2ml into her account so that if he runs again she will have that to fall to

No one need to tell her to be careful when he comes again

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret Getting Married / Can I Still Set My Eyes On Her Again? / One Place Parent Seem To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.