Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? (592 Views)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter / MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by Entprys(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Enough of it that place. And... ...nobody go know, especiall our opponents no go know
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by islandsscotch8: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by cleatsmottled9: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Baba Tinubu is the answer.
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by paracolaxnear1: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by stainedanisus1: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by cuddlyaplasta4: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
ABAT , the most influential politician of this era.
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by KoronaKola: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by Switruth: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju Tinubu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
all these February 19. 2022 children bot self.
Re: Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? by RobustRoad: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. A forward thinker and a master strategist

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Making Moves To Bribe CAN Leaders Over Muslim-muslim Ticket — Sources / Why This Hausa Man Can Never Trust Igbos / Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.