Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? (28174 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Bluntguy: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Being the bread winner of the house isn't an easy task in present day Nigeria. Just noticed I spend an average of 40k per week to feed the family of six. Just wondering if things can get any better soon, or even get worse. How are you coping?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by wordbank(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
My brother no be everything eye see mouth dey talk.

I just try to make sure the kids do not feel the pressure, I just stylishly reduced their funtime during weekends, in some cases I do the shopping alone so I don't go beyond limit.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by pocohantas(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
I don’t spend much once I have managed to stock up food in the house. I spend a lot when I am restocking, after that some thousands here and there.

227 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by GloriousGbola: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t spend much once I have managed to stock up food in the house. I spend a lot when I am restocking, after that some thousands here and there.

How am I coping?

doesn't work with the kids angry angry angry

they are unable to process that buying in bulk is to stave off inflation
especially the first born rascal angry angry angry angry

the security of a middle class childhood ehn. you somehow cannot see the struggle your parents are going through

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

doesn't work with the kids angry angry angry

they are unable to process that buying in bulk is to stave off inflation
especially the first born rascal angry angry angry angry

the security of a middle class childhood ehn. you somehow cannot see the struggle your parents are going through

Bring am come my house for holiday. E go understand fast fast. Shebi na you dey speak foreign English for them. Na long vacation dey come so, I would come for all of them. grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Bluntguy: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:

How am I coping?

In terms of stocking up and restocking, I just wonder how salaried breadwinners whose pay are not regular manage.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

In terms of stocking up and restocking, I just wonder how salaried breadwinners whose pay are not regular manage.

I am quite convinced that most Nigerian youths and citizens are currently going through various stages of depression. No thanks to the economic situation.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Bluntguy: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:

I am quite convinced that most Nigerian youths and citizens are currently going through various stages of depression. No thanks to the economic situation.
Even the money to procure the foodstuff is becoming more and more scarce. The level of crime is rising day by day all because man must wack. The politicians brought us to this mess. Hope that sugar daddy of yours is not a politician? grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

Even the money to procure the foodstuff is becoming more and more scarce. The level of crime is rising day by day all because man must wack. The politicians brought us to this mess. Hope that sugar daddy of yours is not a politician? grin

Hahaha. No he isn’t a politician. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Trust me u don't wanna know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Bluntguy: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:
Trust me u don't wanna know lipsrsealed
Tell us please
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

Tell us please
5naira weekly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Emma2Seconds: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
And another worst is cooking for nigerians as those vying for president are ............ Except One Of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Akeem79(m): 3:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Man can not live by food alone grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Bluntguy: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Akeem79:
That means you spend nothing on food weekly. How do you survive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Naughtysex: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Especially for married men like us, I don't just want to talk about it before i breakdown mentally

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Reinamaria(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
No specific amount.
Price of things keep on increasing from the last time you bought.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigerian currency has lost value patapata. These days, N1000 dey die for just breakfast matter. Person never even reason lunch and dinner sef o!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by ATEAMS: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
2k per day 14k per week moderately

Sometimes weekend expenditure dey skyrocket sha ...cux I no sure of tomorrow make I chop belleful b4 I kpai

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by BuhariNaWah: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
I can't say.
All I will implore Nigerians to do is to vote out this APC and make sure they don't vote in Agbado or Dubai presidency.

Obi na the man for the job.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
For all of us @ : God is our provider.
No exact amount, we just eat anytime we wanna eat!
Go into the Garden/Farm, Kitchen/Fridge, food is everly there.
God has been faithful.
There is always MANNA from heaven provided by Baba God.
God no fit shame his pikins.

The anointing wey all of us @[color=#006600][/color] carry,
No be una @$@^# mate!

No Cap!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by susy6999: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Not much
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Iamdbull: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Am really trying to build muscle these days so have been eating lots of protein recently especially chicken half a kilo daily, let's say like 25k just to build muscle

See how muscular I look while on set of a music video below

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Sabadon(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Man pikin no know sef...no exact budget

Enter market, price of food stuff keep soaring, to have a decent (cooked meal) at least balanced ration, you should spend nothing less than 5 to 8k depending (might be more or less-just an average) now multiply that by 3 times(a day) and then 7 times(a week) now imagine if you have more mouth to feed not just yourself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Naughtysex:
Especially for married men like us, I don't just want to talk about it before i breakdown mentally
God help all married women and men in the house.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Adonis86(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
I no get family I. Just on top my head I dey spend 10k weekly on the average. It used to be 2k before o

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Maverick777: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
pocohantas:

How am I coping?

All that could've been summarized if you ask me.
na una dey make first page quick full so!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Akeem79:
GBAMSOLUTELY!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Maverick777: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
Being the bread winner of the house isn't an easy task in present day Nigeria. Just noticed I spend an average of 40k per week to feed the family of six. Just wondering if things can get any better soon, or even get worse. How are you coping?
I stuck up once every week(just for me and any lucky guest I allow)
On the average it used to be around 20k-25k and that's solely because I don't eat stale food.
Yesterday, wen I went for my usually weekly re-stock I spent 37k.
a loaf of bread is now N1600.
times are really hard nowadays.
Everything is on the INCREASE!

From the look of things, I fit rule out marriage if symptoms persist!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Simple question : How much do you spend weekly on feeds..

Naso Pochotantas turn her own answer to comprehension..

Who cares how you stocking..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Omihanifa: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by zedegit: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smirnoff Ice Naija / Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe / Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.