Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? (28305 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by AzzaMan: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
I dy budget 35k weekly

5k daily.

Fun enough I end up spending more....

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Bobbiee: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
The main problem is that the price of foodstuffs sometimes quadruple in a very short time while our salary almost surely remains the same. So people are becoming poorer on a daily basis. Imagine garri that I used to buy 100 naira for a congo in 2019. Now it's 700 for a congo. Let me not even get started on the price of gas.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by pikechukwu6(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
I don dey think so much, since I realised I spent not less than 50k in a week... someone should help me with side hustle that is legit. cry cry cry
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Bobbiee: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Like I said, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THE TINUBU AND ATIKU SUPPORTERS. JUST LIKE IT WON'T BE WELL FOR THE BUHARI SUPPORTERS. THEY WILL DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS FOR ALL THE SUFFERING THEY HAVE SUBJECTED THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN TO, DUE TO THEIR GREED AND FOOLISHNESS.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by muyico(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
All wot i knw is only me spent 67k per month

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by descarado: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
Being the bread winner of the house isn't an easy task in present day Nigeria. Just noticed I spend an average of 40k per week to feed the family of six. Just wondering if things can get any better soon, or even get worse. How are you coping?
If you spend 40k in a week for a family if six, then you are not prudent with money at all.

I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by descarado: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
pikechukwu6:
I don dey think so much, since I realised I spent not less than 50k in a week... someone should help me with side hustle that is legit. cry cry cry
Liars will go to jail.

Smh

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Ulunne777(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
godfrey02:

family of six?

your kids? how you take drop six children,....six children for this economy...

Family of six means papa,mama with 4 kids.you get?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Allisgud: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bluntguy:

In terms of stocking up and restocking, I just wonder how salaried breadwinners whose pay are not regular manage.
bro eat according to ur account balance
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Honestly things are so expensive now by the day. My weekly spending cannot give a clear picture cos I buy things in bulk for the whole month. Things ranging from food stuffs to toiletries to gas to drinking water, etc.

Then I buy things like bread, vegetables, eggs, plantain, etc weekly when the need arises.

I also trained the children on how many snacks to have per day even if the whole house is full of snacks cos if they finish the food meant for a month in a week, with which money will I restock with?

The best is cooking for us by myself at home, it helps save money when you buy in bulk.

Long epistle, thank you.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
ThothHermes:
Your darling daddy is doing well.
Zombie
LAST TIME I VISITED HIS Meat stand, it was a deserted area, all thanks to his useless darling daddy

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
My expense went from 15k to 30k per week because I had 3 other mouths to feed. When it was just me and my lady I spend a maximum of 20k. Before you settle down in this present economy you better get you finances right!

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by ThothHermes: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

LAST TIME I VISITED HIS Meat stand, it was a deserted area, all thanks to his useless darling daddy
Where is he based?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by hardon1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
Being the bread winner of the house isn't an easy task in present day Nigeria. Just noticed I spend an average of 40k per week to feed the family of six. Just wondering if things can get any better soon, or even get worse. How are you coping?

Na wa o, Dem never talk of utility bills, schools fees, rents, transport fare or car maintenance, family demands etc

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Brownshoe: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
There is a solution! Stop eating.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Myde4naija(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
I can't say.
All I will implore Nigerians to do is to vote out this APC and make sure they don't vote in Agbado or Dubai presidency.

Obi na the man for the job.
wch job?? Òbí serve 2 term has governor he left anambra worse than he met it, Una mumu no too much
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by ThothHermes: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
GeneralPula:
Simple question : How much do you spend weekly on feeds..

Naso Pochotantas turn her own answer to comprehension..

Who cares how you stocking..
Classic narcissistic behaviour.
I, I, I, me, me, me.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by emperorventure4(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nairalanders wey dey ask the guy, Family of 6 means they are 6 in the house 4 children plus husband and wife. It might be 3children and 1 relation etc but they are 6 total in the house.
I spend 5k per week on feeding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by AmazingELixir: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
lipsrsealed

For me a family of 3, I give madam N100k excluding Bills oooh...and she tells me it's not enough.

I don't even mind her...month end I give her N100k and concentrate on something else....I get time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by fineboynl(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
No fixed. But staggering. If I should go by the withdrawal amount it should be more than 20k to 30k depends on oh.

Just to arrange catfish yam pepper soup 5k drop.

Imagine a small yam 1k run it with small tomatoes egg source 2k done go like that. Than before evening food and strolling around with 2-3 bottles of beer and transport with. You will see say 5k just go for that day. Just for only you oh. Now check this in a week.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by MrHighSea: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
I stopped calculating it.

Doctor said I should avoid depression.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Olam09(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
Na myself i dey feed only i spend the maximum of 10k every week grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ulunne777:

Family of six means papa,mama with 4 kids.you get?

okkkkk.... now i understand. coming at your back.. single head for now, weekly around 10/12k.......
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Divay22(f): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
GeneralPula:
Simple question : How much do you spend weekly on feeds..

Naso Pochotantas turn her own answer to comprehension..

Who cares how you stocking..
She's just sharing how to manage resources...
I don't expect Men to value her comment thou, na women know the real deal. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Divay22(f): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Krppkyy:
Around 1600 per week. Man must not live by bread alone.
Lol
Even if you dey eat one times a day, this money too small grin

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Jimmy231: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Only me the only money that I can manage that I won’t need to beg for anything or take transportation is 5k. I will eat two times and I take drugs the 5k no they reach but manage
Adonis86:
I no get family I. Just on top my head I dey spend 10k weekly on the average. It used to be 2k before o
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by confluence: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
For family of six, we live in North central Nigeria, I buy bulk raw food like beans, millets, and maize in sacks, then with that spend average of 15k per week . Madam got some other side covered, like g/oil, red oil and other stuff.

God has been faithful.
For those who can afford buying raw food in bulk, you can check on this guy shariff84 in the agriculture section. From my calculations you can save cost if you can buy raw food stuff during the season of plenty, I normally buy around December or January. Just advising oo no string attached

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by TAglobe(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Man shall not live by bread alone
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Divay22(f): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
godfrey02:

family of six?

your kids? how you take drop six children,....six children for this economy...
4 kids then him and his wife=6
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Divay22(f): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
YourFavorite21:
As a student I spend 10k per week
How?
You don't cook right?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Menh....! Man nobe story teller. But on a normal i the spend within the range of 2.2 billion.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
AzzaMan:
I dy budget 35k weekly

5k daily.

Fun enough I end up spending more....

Na why you be AzzaMan, Agba wire wire. cheesy

Wish you more money High Chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019 / A Nairalander Kills A Big Ram To Mark Business End Of The Year Party / Top Nigerian Foods You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.