Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? (28311 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
smiley No I’m not tired of it.

Things are expensive but America is good to me.
duchaB:

It doesnt mean you are tired of the "nonesense Amerika" cos if you are, you would have considered moving countries back to your Imo, to cultivate your Akpu farm...

Life in the country is fun, very peaceful and cost of living is less...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Fantazy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t spend much once I have managed to stock up food in the house. I spend a lot when I am restocking, after that some thousands here and there.

How am I coping?

The post is not about you (females) cos you don't work for most of the money you spend.

Let the men speak please
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Agadaobo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am really trying to build muscle these days so have been eating lots of protein recently especially chicken half a kilo daily, let's say like 25k just to build muscle

See how muscular I look while on set of a music video below

Dbull on this one

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fantazy:

The post is not about you (females) cos you don't work for most of the money you spend.

Let the men speak please

I am not your sub-for-me-girlfriend, Sir. Keep this kind of opinion to the women in your life.

#Respectfully

10 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by LegendAnselm: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Myde4naija:
wch job?? Òbí serve 2 term has governor he left anambra worse than he met it, Una mumu no too much
go and vote tinubu and atiku since ur mumu do u. Nonsense
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by BePrepared: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahaha. No he isn’t a politician. cheesy

Hope another woman is not weeping and gnashing teeth b4 God because you converted her legal husband to bitter leaf daddy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
BePrepared:

Hope another woman is not weeping and gnashing teeth b4 God because you converted her legal husband to bitter leaf daddy

Why assume he is married (to someone else)?

cry cry
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by waploger(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
600 per day(Mon-Sat) Sunday (300)
×4 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Neddstark: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bobbiee:

Look, all I know is that all my life, from the time I was born till now, Nigeria has never been this bad economically. We're a country in never ending recession. How's that right?!

Over 50 countries are experiencing recession now. Europe is in a bad shape economically now. US and UK have high inflation rates too. But this doesn't change the fact though that Buhari has the worst economy since the history of the country. And as for Peter Obi, I don't know what terrific thing he could actually do. If it was someone like Donald Duke now, I know he will be coming with lots of reforms. But Peter Obi has little achievements. Yes you can say Tinubu transformed Lagos, but did Obi transform Anambra? How much non-Igbo investments exist in that state?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Zubaidabta12(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
How do you manage 2k per week please? Because even if you like garri and epa with cold pure water you'll always spend N120/N150 on average.

Adonis86:
I no get family I. Just on top my head I dey spend 10k weekly on the average. It used to be 2k before o
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Phurry: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
They say no food for a lazy man
Update: I do chop oh, corner money feed well
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Wale0073245(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
I buy all the foodstuffs I need for 20k and fill up my gas 12.5kg 10k ,crate of egg 2k ,20bags of water 4k all 36k for a family of four
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by YourFavorite21(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Divay22:

That's nice
Just maybe if you start cooking you can increase your savings by another 5 or 10k....
But it's all good.... At least you're keeping something aside...
Keep it up
yea
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by BePrepared: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Why assume he is married (to someone else)?

cry cry

Pray he isn't
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Krppkyy: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2022
chatinent:

Abeg wetin you dey eat?
bread&tea, rice&beans, indomie, around 200 to 300 naira.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by showafrica(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

In terms of stocking up and restocking, I just wonder how salaried breadwinners whose pay are not regular manage.

Salary job is complete billshiit in Nigeria. You earn less than 100$ and someone calls you working class. Any income less than 10k a day is poverty
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Aklee4994(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2022
This thread is not for bleeding gender I swear but me Dey manage 12k despite making 20-30k a week
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by ideaz: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Can it be fixed these days? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by Anndrew(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2022
As for me,I buy foodstuffs every month end,..I spend like 3k in a wk..1.5k for weed and drinks,the other for cooking...
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by mosez346(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2022
shantti:

You're tired and you still dey laugh, u never serious. It's been long I laughed. I frown every day. Nigeria will mess you up I swear
grin grin grin grin yes ooooo bro, these shithole called 9ja is real a mess
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by mosez346(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2022
shantti:

You're tired and you still dey laugh, u never serious. It's been long I laughed. I frown every day. Nigeria will mess you up I swear
grin grin grin grin yes ooooo bro, these shithole called 9ja is real a mess
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by mosez346(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
shantti:

yes ooooo bro 9ja is real mess and everything is a drama
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? by caesymore(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
pocohantas:
I don’t spend much once I have managed to stock up food in the house. I spend a lot when I am restocking, after that some thousands here and there.

How am I coping?

Sugar Zaddy Does your Papa know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019 / A Nairalander Kills A Big Ram To Mark Business End Of The Year Party / Top Nigerian Foods You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.