Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is This The Best Vice Presidential Candidate For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Best Vice Presidential Candidate For Peter Obi (505 Views)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Vice Presidential Candidate For Peter Obi by tobechi74: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aisha Somtochukwu Yesufu was born and raised in Kano State. and a northerner by marriage.

Yesufu has said of the End SARS protests, "I will not be an irresponsible parent and leave this fight for my children. I am ready to sacrifice my life for my children to live. I brought them to this world, and I need to fix the world I put them in. sad
She studied Microbiology at Bayero University Kano

Youths will vote for her

Eomeny will vote for her

Re: Is This The Best Vice Presidential Candidate For Peter Obi by Fidinno(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
D
Re: Is This The Best Vice Presidential Candidate For Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
is she Igbo?
Re: Is This The Best Vice Presidential Candidate For Peter Obi by tobechi74: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
ajekpaks:
is she Igbo?

No, she is from Kano by birth and marriage .

(1) (Reply)

Brodamike Finally Speaks After Release From DSS Custody / Why Peter Obi Can't Win Presidency!! / Perm Sec Turns Cleaner In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.