Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) (62076 Views)

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Rocks Peter Obi Branded Nose Mask, Nigerians React / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Abimagicfine: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obi, can only win in 3 State like Anambra, Enugu and Abia State, Because his supporters has already damage his political careers with their hate speech and propaganda against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of all people.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by askakim(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Obi that doctors were on strike for one year plus when he was a common governor in anambra.. Let the igbo come together and bring someone reasonable not condemning each other always.. It's well with my beloved country Nigeria....
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by olisaEze(m): 1:21am On Jun 28, 2022
Abimagicfine:
Obi, can only win in 3 State like Anambra, Enugu and Abia State, Because his supporters has already damage his political careers with their hate speech and propaganda against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of all people.

The same way the APC used a very massive propaganda campaign against GEJ. Meanwhile, did u mean hate speech or hot sh*t?? grin grin

askakim:
Obi that doctors were on strike for one year plus when he was a common governor in anambra.. Let the igbo come together and bring someone reasonable not condemning each other always.. It's well with my beloved country Nigeria....

Doctors are now fleeing ur beloved country, because strike is not even a viable option to the ruling party anymore! I’m sure ASUU can educate u better on the topic.grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Voiceofthestree: 1:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Realdon1:

Pls I need your contact immediately.
Link me up to the producer.
I'm so desperate bro pls

I can produce mass for you I am located in be in how many do you want
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Transcriber: 1:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Realdon1:

Pls I need your contact immediately.
Link me up to the producer.
I'm so desperate bro pls
can't you see the twitter link?

Why are nairalanders so dumb?
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114205203]We will soon see peter obi branded urine n shit

I wonder what will happen to all these things once he loses out[/quote

Oh ,u want ur future to be like some of the candidates abi?
Hmmm!
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Nwaboi Omoslim26

Business dey here oooo

See market tiiiiii

hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Oyolohi24: 3:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
We will soon see peter obi branded urine n shit

I wonder what will happen to all these things once he loses out
you too will loose the essence of living. If you can not reason and think well for your future and that if your family, we do for you. You think people are fools for bringing him out to change our lives. Are u enjoying Apc now or have during pdp?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Gohs: 4:37am On Jun 28, 2022
After many years people have become used to bad governance.

So Peter Obi looks strange to them.

They don't know what good governance looks like.

Nigerians please open your eyes and see the start of a new thing in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Spain007(m): 4:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Be positive and obedient...all we need is good governance and not this mess Nigeria is in right now... Udo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by HilcomTech(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Either way, he is a winner already!

For the first time in a long time, Nigerians came together to do something together

I never thought I will ever see a day like this again in my lifetime

Peter Obi, thank you!

Stop smoking mkporu miri

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Lampy336: 4:59am On Jun 28, 2022
God Will Bless You For saying the truth , even do if obidient looses out , his still a man of a nature..
Naija must change for good by fire � by force..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Adeleketoyin(f): 5:13am On Jun 28, 2022
Ol
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by akezn: 5:16am On Jun 28, 2022
Nothing will happen.

Nigerians are just making a statement.

Factcheck0001:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by kingyakos: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Peter Obi Branded Phone Pouch Have Officially Gone On Sale!!
As Shared By A User On Twitter; https://twitter.com/OfficialWiseboy/status/1541303267166126085?t=Xiu1yhfAaTOyTkfrHtc5vQ&s=09

Bring the price down so we can buy as many as we can and share for people for free as campaign.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by kingyakos: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop smoking mkporu miri

U are used to bad governance in so much that it has become part of you. It's not too. late to get loose of it and join the movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Alpharey: 5:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Wait until then. Even your darling daddy at Aso Rock failed two or three times before winning election. We know the rest of the story naa
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Alpharey: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Many people are actually afraid of freedom and good governance in Nigeria. No wonder, sometimes if you lock an animal up in a confined space for a long time, even if you open the door for it, for the first period of time, it will be afraid to go out of the "comfort zone". That is exactly what is happening to some of our suffering Nigerians. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Alpharey: 5:54am On Jun 28, 2022
kponkedenge:
Below are APC achievements: Share widely. Thread.

1.Nigeria’s local debt to hit N43 trillion in 2022

Nigeria to spend 92% of 2022 revenue on debt servicing, IMF

FG incurs N950bn new domestic borrowing in Q1 2022 – DMO

Nigeria Serviced World Bank, IMF, Other Debts with $13.1bn

The more they borrow, the more they loot the borrowed funds.

Nigerians should ask about Abacha recovered loots and other recovered loots.

They re-looted the funds.

APC is equal to gang of looters

Under APC care

Accountant General stole 80 Billion Naira and nothing will happen to him.

EFCC recovered over $100m for NPA but the looters are walking free. Ask former NPA boss.

N165bn NPA fund looted by Hadiza Bala-Usman and no justice.

Ibrahim Magu is a free man.

I always shed tears hearing this type of news. But online tribal warriors would feel unconcerned because the looter is from their tribe.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by wonderr(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Either way, he is a winner already!

For the first time in a long time, Nigerians came together to do something together

I never thought I will ever see a day like this again in my lifetime

Peter Obi, thank you!
wake up from your sleep bro
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by mocesy: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Igbo people very productive people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by wonderr(m): 6:03am On Jun 28, 2022
kponkedenge:
Below are APC achievements: Share widely. Thread.

1.Nigeria’s local debt to hit N43 trillion in 2022

Nigeria to spend 92% of 2022 revenue on debt servicing, IMF

FG incurs N950bn new domestic borrowing in Q1 2022 – DMO

Nigeria Serviced World Bank, IMF, Other Debts with $13.1bn

The more they borrow, the more they loot the borrowed funds.

Nigerians should ask about Abacha recovered loots and other recovered loots.

They re-looted the funds.

APC is equal to gang of looters

Under APC care

Accountant General stole 80 Billion Naira and nothing will happen to him.

EFCC recovered over $100m for NPA but the looters are walking free. Ask former NPA boss.

N165bn NPA fund looted by Hadiza Bala-Usman and no justice.

Ibrahim Magu is a free man.
I don't care about all these balderdash inflation has being a dime a dozen right from time in Nigeria, any of the 3 contestants Will still make it worse especially obi
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by kingyakos: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Tobijays:
which Nigerians? All those people pushing for Biafra because of the hatred for Yoruba, Tinubu they all started shouting Obi4President funny enough check on Twitter trends oBi for President no dy pass 12k tweets but let them come together and show ther hate on Tinubu you go dy see 150k tweets they post more vile on Tinubu than pushing obi’s agenda. After the election una go go back to status quo

Any small thing, una go dey noise as igbo hate Yoruba but Igbo been no hate Yoruba wen wen dem cast all dia vote on Obasanjo.
Bring a better Yoruba candidate like osinbajo or Fashola make u see how Igbo go vote for any of dem. If u go get mind vote sick tinubu over Peter Obi e mean say u dey vote out base on tribalism and say u don dey used to bad governance and besides wetin e go take u to follow stand on the ground say make Igbo follow rule, so far we don taste Hausa rule e no work, taste Yoruba e no work, taste south south e still no work, make we follow try Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2022
kingyakos:

Bring the price down so we can buy as many as we can and share for people for free as campaign.

You can get it for 4k if you're buying above 50pcs sir
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by kingyakos: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2022
wonderr:
I don't care about all these balderdash inflation has being a dime a dozen right from time in Nigeria, any of the 3 contestants Will still make it worse especially obi

U just wake up this morning with hate on Obi, abi u see Obi for ur dream

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by kingyakos: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You can get it for 4k if you're buying above 50pcs sir

Ok.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by HilcomTech(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2022
kingyakos:

U are used to bad governance in so much that it has become part of you. It's not too. late to get loose of it and join the movement.

That is why criminal Obi Pandora made Anambra more beautiful than Dubai

That is why the SE is so beautiful than Dubai yet you cannibals keep running away like timites to other regions.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by kingyakos: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2022
HilcomTech:

That is why criminal Obi Pandora made Anambra more beautiful than Dubai

That is why the SE is so beautiful than Dubai yet you cannibals keep running away like timites to other regions.

Get behind me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Uncletony(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Give me one good reason why you are against Peter obi presidency?!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by RealLagosBoy: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:

And you think he will start crying if he loses. Hunger does not respect any tribe. Na all of us go suffer am las las.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) by Dmacqh(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Na so we see am.
Just be Obidient

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.