Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) (17704 Views)

Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Lanrelagboi: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Listen from 15:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMx7B2ovbE

While listening to Bola Tinubu's acceptance speech after he won the APC Primary election, some things struck others, some things struck me and the Calabar seaport is one of the things that struck me. I am shocked a lot of people did not pick anything from it as this is not the first time he would speak about it.

When He visited Calabar on June 1, he mentioned it. I know the candidates have not released their manifestoes but from their speeches, we light to note where exactly they are tilting and fixing the sea port there is key to opening the South South and South East and enhance the Nigerian Economy

Tinubu promises functional port in Cross River
National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, has promised Cross River delegates a functional seaport in the state.

He also promised to rehabilitate displaced Bakassi persons.

Tinubu, who was also a two-term former governor of Lagos State, made the promise, yesterday, in Calabar while soliciting support from the delegates ahead of the party presidential primary slated for Monday, June 6.

He said: “Many can promise but only very few can deliver. I am standing before you as a fulfilled man, very confident of myself, I can turn Nigeria around.

“We will rehabilitate those displaced by Bakassi. We will dredge and service the port of Calabar.”

Speaking earlier, his campaign DG, the former Borno State governor, Kashim Shettima and the Governor of Kanu State, Abdullahi Ganduje, urged the delegates to vote for the only man that could deliver Nigeria.

Responding, the state party Chairman, Alphonsus Eba, described Tinubu as the pillar of the party.

He assured the aspirant of the state’s total support.

https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-promises-functional-port-in-cross-river/

396 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by LeoDeKing: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
That is the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

His legacies in Lagos are still there for everyone to see. Even pandora hoebi has to leave his Anambra to come enjoy Tinubu's legacies in Lagos.

I agree with his speech, the great work he did in Lagos will be extended to other parts of Nigeria. After that, economic migrants from barren land will stop overpopulating Lagos. undecided

406 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by fullnetwork: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok. Thanks for the promise.
Bode George pointed out that this 70 years old man has a 61 year old daughter . It is an integrity issue. Please address it.
Agreed, you didn't finish secondary education in this country. Tell us the primary school you went to with dates. No need for certificate. Simple search will do. This is also an integrity issue. Please address.
PS: jump to 19.04 of the YouTube video.
No be mouth, na our mumu no gree do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3BL9d-sIlc

https://fb.watch/dXfEnNYBTc/

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why will Tinubu shit on his own doorstep?

Anyone that believes Tinubu will do this, should come and buy my functional airport in sambisa

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by LegendHero(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju will do that. He got the political will because Lagos need to be decongested.

404 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by islandsscotch8: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Again, jagaban till eternity

403 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by cleatsmottled9: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

402 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by paracolaxnear1: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

401 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by stainedanisus1: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just everywhere you go. We will never stop supporting our leader

402 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by majole: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Voicemail

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by cuddlyaplasta4: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

400 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
He said: “Many can promise but only very few can deliver. I am standing before you as a fulfilled man, very confident of myself, I can turn Nigeria around.

“We will rehabilitate those displaced by Bakassi. We will dredge and service the port of Calabar.”

One thing calabar people can take to the bank is that Tinubu will do as promised. This project is as good as done once Tinubu becomes the president.

403 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by bicoloratrite9: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban Borgu The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

401 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
What he say he will do, he will surely do..

I'm patiently waiting for Peter Obi to decamp to Apc.. It is already happening..

Obi will become a vice president to Tinubu...

So where tinubu is using his competence and experience to direct the nation, Peter Obi will use his Igbo wise skill and expertise to do the work.....

Matter solved

I see Obi campaigning for Tinubu

I see Ip0b praising tinubu like a god

I see all social media yeyebrities regretting why dey hated tinubu..

Las las...

I see nothing grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

399 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by kennethfranc(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria is finished kpata-kpata ...
Know this and know Peace ✌️

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by RayzCloud: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Daddy Please Tell Us A Story!!!

IN OTHER NEWS

HERE'S AN OPPORTUNITY I'D LIKE TO INTRODUCE

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
To tax abi?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Realist12: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Visionary, I watched it live tho . I keep telling people on here who's arguments for Lagos growth is its the former capital and it has ports. And I know they are shallow people, who ignores the Tinubu factor , Lagos of today isn't the pre 1999, they don't really understand that the port and revenue is owned by the federal government and majority of the revenue is shared to other states leaving the burden on the Lagos state government and it's public facilities.
Now on the port , there are existing ports in the south south and functional too just that they are not as large as the Apapa port and Tincan island. The deep sea ports can be dredge . Even the Ports in Lagos are dredged regularly. This are projects a state government can easily embark on without money from the federal government , the eko Atlantic project cost more than building 5 Apapa ports complex , a serious federal government can also do it if needs be reminds me of Jonathan . But the Apapa ports complex can comfortably handle all the importation of the country except there's need for higher volume of exportation like Tinubu rightly said .
We need visionary leadership in Nigeria, a Nigeria we can be proud of where we can have more industrial hubs asides Lagos. I hope you see why Tinubu is aiming for the presidency because he's the only one that has embarked on projects of that magnitude and succeeded. We should drop the sentiments and follow the charismatic leader who is a talk and do .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
JAGABAN himself.

The whole world step aside for the man who knows where he is going ...............Johnny Jagaban

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Dane002: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
season of promise-episode1

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by KoronaKola: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Baba Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

397 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Most times, "social media politicians" don't learn vital lessons from past mistakes.

In 2014/15, all you did was looking for Buhari's certificate when you could have used that precious time to engage with fence sitters to lure them into your camp. Rather, you were so fixated on a retired General's school certificate.

This time around, have seen trending now questions about where BAT attended primary and secondary school.
Thank God they are not saying he did not attend University.
They did not say he did not have a first class degree in Accounting and was a University scholar who graduated top of his class with full scholarship!

Also, they did not say he did not work with top multinational companies like Delloitte and retired as Treasurer of Mobil.
They avoided all those ones but are clawing on straws about his primary and secondary education.

They keep doing the same thing every time, yet expected a different result.
You will think the voyage they took in 2014/15 chasing Buhari's certificate would have taught them a lesson in how not to chase shadows but face real issues by challenging the capacity of candidates to govern.
Asking critical questions about how BAT planned to turn the economy around etc and other very germane issues expected of very demanding citizens. But na lie...they must all chase shadows.

A matter that the almighty late Gani Fawehimi, SAN pursued in court in 2000 and LAHA investigated and nothing came out of it is what you guys are carrying around almost 20 years after and you think you can use that to stop Tinubu. I dare you all to use that fake document you are posting around to sue him! Guess who was Tinubu’s lawyer when this matter was trashed 20 years ago? Equally fiery Femi Falana, SAN.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by ecolime(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
TinuBOTS have flooded this front page.

It's month end, so I believe their N30k monthly allowance has just been paid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by JustPowerApps(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by IMASTEX: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na so grin grin grin grin grin Tell us more. In fact tell us what you & Buhari forgot to say during his first tenure when you were lying to package an expired product.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022

7 Likes

LeoDeKing:
That is the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

His legacies in Lagos are still there for everyone to see. Even pandora hoebi has to leave his Anambra to come enjoy Tinubu's legacies in Lagos.

I agree with his speech, the great work he did in Lagos will be extended to other parts of Nigeria. After that, economic migrants from barren land will stop overpopulating Lagos. undecided
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

tegrianonigltd:

I understand you like Tinubu, but the lagos be like village where cities dey ooh
What do kids know

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
The same way Tinubu dedicatedly lied to Nigerians about steady power supply in 2014 ... ?

The Man cannot be Trusted. He lies without Shame.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) by atobs4real(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
No doubt.
It is done
Gbam

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP: Obi Not Planning 2027 Presidential Run / Fuel Crisis By State (report Happenings In Your Area) / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.