Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Peter Obi Made Me To Stop Using First Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Made Me To Stop Using First Class (414 Views)

Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. / Doyin Okupe: Obi Made No Deal With Atiku / Peter Obi Made A Terrible Mistake Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parent Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Made Me To Stop Using First Class by flyingsnail(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi Made Me To Stop Using First Class - ex Imo Dep Speaker, OZB | #IgbereTV

A former Deputy Speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo Ugonna has said that he stopped using first class flights on his trips both within and outside Nigeria, when he met Mr. Peter Obi in an aircraft sitting in the Economy section of the aircraft, even as an incumbent governor of Anambra.

In a conversation in a public forum monitored by Yours Sincerely, the Chairman House Committee on Justice and telecommunications multibillionaire executive in responding to a discussion centered on Peter Obi's responsible management of public resources and genuine humility, agreed that the former Anambra State governor is prudent, humble and in tune with the current mood of the nation.

The member representing Nwangele/Isu/Nkwere/Njaba Federal Constituency who is also a multibillionaire businessman in his own right is seen by many of his admirers and independent observers as sharing a lot in common with the Labour Party Presidential candidate, even though both of them are in different political Parties.

The Umuozu Nwangele born PDP chieftain and returning member of the House of Representatives is one of the numerous young politicians and citizens who have been impacted positively by the exemplary leadership qualities and prudence of Mr. Peter Obi.

©️ Jones Onwuasoanya
Re: Peter Obi Made Me To Stop Using First Class by Fahdiga(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obi is the one we need at this moment. Obi is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made Me To Stop Using First Class by Typicool8(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
I really hope Peter Obi wins this election cos enough is enough.

(1) (Reply)

Tinibu And Ipob Have Thesame Ideology / Is Kwankwanso a Threat to the Northern Votes Atiku and Tinubu desperately need? / Nigeria Is Fulani Land Not Just Because Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.