Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters (13772 Views)

Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 / Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Memeni(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lord have mercy!!!!!..... unbelievable. This satanic party at it again

8 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Factcheck0001: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
A
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by CalabarPikin: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by DSC7: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by uzernamme(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Slot bookers above grin
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by jide09(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
If this is true, that's means Nigeria is doomed

8 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by arshavineering(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
What a country

4 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Joyson:
Almighty God go shame them for the election
He hasn't shamed these thieves for 20 years, it's now that he'll shame them. Keep on waiting for God.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Theone123: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
If this doesn't tell how desperate they are, I don't know what will.

Something on my signature for you to enjoy

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Kenmatt(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
What are they denying? When they were selling Presidential form 100,000000.00

I actually knew that these guys were up to something.

I said it countless times that they were indirectly contributing money for the general election.

8 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by michoim(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
PDP on rampage with false alarms and fake news
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Augustus79: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
It is finished..

3 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by odoemenacelevian(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
In every rumour there is a truth

9 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Henz81: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
dealer10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-apc-outraged-as-fake-document-outlines-ruling-partys-n6-5tr-election-rigging-plans/
There must be an element of truth in this news. Ahh! Naija, a country where corruption easily thrives. I'm out of here jor

3 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Yankee101: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Take the money
It is yours originally
But vote your conscience

3 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by casualobserver: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Some comments are so daft, it is not worth even considering. Where does APC want to get $10b?

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu calls for peace in SouthEast, after fresh bail application was denied
(Watch Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34UqhLjom8
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Olafunmi2018: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
No smoke without fire.
In every rumor there is iota of truth.

6 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
A
A for Apple
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Olafunmi2018:
shocked
Olololo oo
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Walllee: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nawao,see money,Why then are our lecturers at home if the ruling APC has this kind of money?.This country shaa dey make me laugh
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Wealthyabiodun: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
I became a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $1,000,000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr James William who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on +2348114880069 or email him illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Brunosamel(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wealthyabiodun:

I became a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $1,000,000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr James William who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on +2348114880069 or email him illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com
See this one you say grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by ofuonyebi: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fools at 40s.....All these caricature and bad belle to smear the name of Bola Tinubu
is not shot from what happened to Buhari over certificate when he wanted to be president...
At the end of the day, Buhari is at the verge of completing his 8-yrs tenure!

The idiots forgot that in this Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a two time (8yrs) Governor
and nobody came out to accuse him of any certificate scam

This is the type of chasing shadows the oppositions are always busy with and foolishly making the ruling party candidate to be more popular
Before they finish their campaign of calumny, Jagaban must have won the election

why are they not using the same energy to put up strategy for victory....failures!!
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Brushstrokes20: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Believe the satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS at your peril! undecided
Count me out of anything Apc and pdp cos the 2 are SAME THIEVES, DIFFERENT NAMES! undecided
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by stillcreative: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
If your votes are not counted, it won't be bought so be wise and show value for your vote by not selling it. That is your ticket to good governance.
BE WISE and SHINE YA EYES!
toyinjimoh:
our votes has never been count na we are not surprised

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by ozonelayer79: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
I am not surprised. Was done in Ekiti State just recently. But they are jokers of the highest degree If they want to replicate same come 2023 general elections.
Get your PVC.
Get ready to chase them to the gate of hell.

4 Likes

Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by paskal16: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Apc rigged 2019 and are ready to do same in 2023
We the electorates say no
Nigerians it is time to rise up
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by bigcycs: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
When they brag about having structures this is actually what they mean by structures , not some sophisticated process to mobilize and convince an electorate to vote their candidate ,nope , just a fancy word for effective rigging strategy
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Indeed the average PVC is as useless as the complimentary card of a defunct enterprise. It contains no value to change the fortunes of Nigeria. We perhaps need one or two more decades of punishing decadence, gross socio-economic suffering until this present generation of of emperors perish from the earth and the people arise like prodigal sons and daughters from the pigs sty.
Re: APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters by zionstaar75: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Built2last:
Ok but I have a copy of it direct from an insider.

Half of our budget is scheduled for rigging.

My advice to Nigerians is collect this our collective money and shock them by voting them out.

See for yourself

I will release more damning facts when campaign starts.

The list of influencers to be paid are ready.

Will publish with their names on twitter and Facebook
so they will still put apc on this type of documents, u guys are elements of destruction. U think government has 6 trillion naira?am rolling on the floor with laughter, some of us are very intelligent here,u guys should keep that in mind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

External Reserves Hit Three Month High Near $25bn / FAAC Disburses N386bn To FG, States, Lgs In November 2016 / Power System Collapses Lowest In 12 Years. Minister Of Power Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.