Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! (3797 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by 666Advocate: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is why what Nigeria needs is disintegration Atiku Tinubu Obi are beds of same feather bad leadership all over.

They've all served as either Governors or Vice President before.

By 1968 all Dubai only had one secondary school and two primary schools but look at it today!!!
This shows that Nigeria is not working.
They don't care for the masses.

What Nigeria need is disintegration.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by Mickykarim: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
EVIL BLACKMAIL! EVIL PROPAGANDA!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by 666Advocate: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mickykarim:

What's this one saying
They just sent it to me from Europe
I even have the video.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by Karemarealty288(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mickykarim:

I have the video

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by ASAPFERG: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Keep your nigger ass in your nigger continent and stop disturbing white people with your illegal migration.

169 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by infofta(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
African Union has called for investigation. But I don't know if the image above is for the incident
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by 666Advocate: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Which investigation when u refuse to give the people good life.
U run there with their money u carry ur family there to where patriotic people have built
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by 666Advocate: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
The people had no option but to suffer so much just to get to Europe for better lives and Europeans massacre them saying go back to that sh*th*le you call home.
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by 666Advocate: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bad leadership when the people cry too much because of the too much hardship the bad Nigerian government that takes all the money, call them miscreants.
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by Oziens: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
666Advocate:

What's this one saying
They just sent it to me from Europe
I even have the video.

Good for you. What do you aim to achieve with this unverify fallacious propaganda and who told you disintegration is the answer. Is too early to day dream

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by 666Advocate: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oziens:

Good for you. What do you aim to achieve with this unverify fallacious propaganda and who told you disintegration is the answer. Is too early to day dream

Disintegration is the only answer take it or die.
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by BloomingDale(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
They should send all Africans back home to come and build their country. The Africans also disrespect their host by sleeping with their women. That’s why the European men switched over to Asian women. They can’t imagine dipping their dick inside a well the nigga dick from a shithole country has been. They should start flogging any African man they see at their airport till they get sense.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by kindlyheart: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
stop blaming the elites rather blame the dumb masses that entrust them with so much power. blame those that sell their countries progress for pennies to looters. blame online delusional patriots that enjoy seeing other citizens suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by 666Advocate: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
kindlyheart:
stop blaming the elites rather blame the dumb masses that entrust with so much power. blame those that sell their countries progress for pennies to looters. blame online delusional patriots that enjoying seeing other citizens suffer.

The looters have so suffered the masses that the masses only take that peanut for soul and body to be together.

The strategy is keep them occupied with basic needs and they will forget the freedom they lost.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by OKOATA(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Heard they died due to stampede and some drowned or so. While you check the photo some of them are still alive so stop spreading fake news, no blood or anything so how were they murdered?
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by sukar886: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wetin concern obi from that thing, obi na president or immigration officer,... Go buy sense n leave obi alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by gaby(m): 12:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Oh...

I am in no way better or with lesser sin than these ones, who bad leadership and a flight for their lives have driven to their end.

This could have been me, you, or anyone else viewing this topic.

I saw shege particularly at this very border when I embarked on this journey 24 years ago and only barely survived so many close shaves with death because God had a bigger plan for my life and was only just taking me through a process for what he had in stock for me.

You can go through my signature to read about my travails and conquest in my signature.

Now, tell me why Gratitude and Gratefulness should cease from around me to God, nature, and destiny...
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by vasel15: 1:03am On Jun 28, 2022
666Advocate:
This is why what Nigeria needs is disintegration Atiku Tinubu Obi are beds of same feather bad leadership all over.

By 1968 all Dubai only had one secondary school and two primary schools but look at it today!!!

Yea we need to divide the zoo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by tiger28: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Keep your nigger ass in your nigger continent and stop disturbing white people with your illegal migration.
VERY VERY SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by olisaEze(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Africans also joined in the killing of their fellow Africans, just like the slave raids of pre colonial life. Why do we keep seeing news like this all the time? because we keep voting the wrong people into power! Vote Peter Obi and show those corrupt leaders that Nigeria is not their personal property!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 1:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Some of them must be Tinubu supporters
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by Jajasabali(m): 2:21am On Jun 28, 2022
See Morocco see Spain
The blessed lands of Africa will get there one day
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by Op80: 3:40am On Jun 28, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Don't mind them. They open their mouths wawawa condemning Westerners and still shamelessly smuggle their evil ass into their hard earned working country to mess it up like the God forsaken Africa they come from. They support terrorist country like Russia but won't make effort to smuggle themselves into the Russian wicked dungeon. Una go dey fine last Last. Very parasitic humans called blacks. Always looking to reap from the sweat of others.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by DMerciful(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2022
They came to us first! About 400 years ago, they came to steal our resources and forefathers in the name of slavery. We're going there to look for our stolen artifacts and our kins men grin

They had it coming alright
ASAPFERG:
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by ASAPFERG: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2022
DMerciful:
They came to us first! About 400 years ago, they came to steal our resources and forefathers in the name of slavery. We're going there to look for our stolen artifacts and our kins men grin

your forefathers sold their own brothers into slavery for mirrors, gins and dane guns you nigger.. go read some book

51 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by ASAPFERG: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Op80:

Don't mind them. They open their mouths wawawa condemning Westerners and still shamelessly smuggle their evil ass into their hard earned working country to mess it up like the God forsaken Africa they come from. They support terrorist country like Russia but won't make effort to smuggle themselves into the Russian wicked dungeon. Una go dey fine last Last. Very parasitic humans called blacks. Always looking to reap from the sweat of others.
dont mind those unproductive niggers from a fvcking continent. . White people owe you niggers nothing.. sit your asses in your black countries and fix it up

50 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2022
666Advocate:

Please never blame and leaders in Nigeria. Nigeria's problem the Citizens are illiterate especially South Nigerians. You cannot blame the government all over the world Nigerians will only vote for a criminal they will only follow a criminal the more useless the person is the more they vote for him even in America and Europe. Illiteracy is Nigeria's biggest problem with the masses being stupid and illiterate all they do vote for criminals. It is not alright We Blame our leaders. In Europe and America Nigeria's only support criminals

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2022
ASAPFERG:
dont mind those unproductive niggers from a fvcking continent. . White people owe you niggers nothing.. sit your asses in your black countries and fix it up

Nigeria's problem is illiteracy and Nigerians are illiterate they will run to another man's land and want to vote for their own Nigerian criminal
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2022
DMerciful:

What do you do when you go to other countries is to vote and support criminals which makes your situation worse. Don't forget it's your own people selling themselves for toothpaste and toothbrush
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2022
ASAPFERG:

The way the Europeans kept their white ass in their white continent and didn't disturb black people with their colonialism and continent wide robbery of the wealth of Africa, right?
Re: Breaking News!!! Spain Massacre Hundreds Of African Migrants!!! by DMerciful(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2022
We wanna see if they would also sell their brothers to. In any case, we need our artifacts back, our kindsmen back.

If they had not come to our shores with the intention to buy slaves, would anybody have sold them slaves?
ASAPFERG:
your forefathers sold their own brothers into slavery for mirrors, gins and dane guns you nigger.. go read some book

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Declares Country, Creates 21 Provinces!!! / Insecurity Hindering Data Collection For Surveys - NBS / Suspected Feb 25th Results As Independently Collated (PHOTO):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.