Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,218 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (107273 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by NICEMAN01: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2015
from lagos to cameroon is how much BY LAND? Do i need visa to go there?
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by tekeremasta: 5:29am On Apr 27, 2017
plz i have a friend who wants to visit me from south africa to here in nigeria..does she need a visa ? and if she does..what must i do..i mean what are the process?
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Anacye(f): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2020
noblegas2:

Yu wellcome, U do not require a Visa to Transit in Dubai plus U do not Need a Brazilian Visa to get to Sao Paolo because Nigerian Passport os Transit-Free to Sao Paolo for a period of 8 hours,in other words, U hav to leave sao Paolo within 8 hours dat ur 1st flights arrived der.u can catch anoda airline to bridgetown but it depends, U can Contact me on johnny_fleet@yahoo.com for more information & plz be careful whoeva u give money to because dey wuld only give wrong advise, i av been to about 5 carribean countries Including Port of Spain(Trinidad & Tobago) wich is beside barbados so dats y i know abt d place,

Hello
My name is Anna and I sent you an email. Please I will be glad if you could read and get back to me. Thanks much
Re: Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? by Anacye(f): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
I need to know . If Dominica is visa free country . Can someone just book a flight ticket and go there without visa application form? What is the requirement and how can you get to Dominica without transit visa? And without the use of an agent too. Thanks for your response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Ugly Britain / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.