Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ugly Britain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Britain (106515 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2008
Hi all; I am preparing a sort of reverse tourist guide for UK . This will show only the UGLY sides of living and life in the UK. Does anyone have any photos that I can use ?
If the picture that you submit is used you will get a free copy of the guide. Thanks

Sample pictures : (drunks)

Drunk naked girl in public park

See what your daughter becomes when you send her to school in UK !!

F**king drunk a**hole in public toilet

Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2008

Well , seems like not everyone gets a council flat afterall

Typical state of East End and South East London

Rubbish left in the street are common occurrence in most parts of London
Re: Ugly Britain by JJYOU: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2008
pafun:

Typical state of council flats

you  are funny. praying the tourist authorities don't come accross this. if you are in the UK be very careful because they will hound you like you can never believe because you know this can never be a typical council flat but more likely an abandoned flat
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
JJYOU:

you are funny. praying the tourist authorities don't come accross this. if you are in the UK be very careful because they will hound you like you can never believe because you know this can never be a typical council flat but more likely an abandoned flat
Obviously you've never lived in the UK and you certainly give "the authorities" more credit than they are worth. this is not meant to be a smear campaign , but to let "the authorities " face up to their own inadequacies , and correct them. Anyway I am legitimate , no one can touch me.
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2008
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2008
Football hooligans : they certainly catch them young

Practical advanced training for adults at the football hooligan boot camp
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/TrustyShellback/Sports/millwall.jpg
Re: Ugly Britain by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2008
pafun:

Football hooligans : they certainly catch them young

Practical advanced training for adults at the football hooligan boot camp
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/TrustyShellback/Sports/millwall.jpg

I can see a Feynoord badge which is a dutch team on the top that boy is wearing.
Re: Ugly Britain by JJYOU: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
pafun:
Obviously you've never lived in the UK and you certainly give "the authorities" more credit than they are worth. this is not meant to be a smear campaign , but to let "the authorities " face up to their own inadequacies , and correct them. Anyway I am legitimate , no one can touch me.

you are trying to be funny but i cant see the fun yet. thank God you are legitimate. being places a responsibility upon you to seek the good of the place. you and your people ruined nigeria, ran here they accomodated you - your payback is showing rubish pics you got from the net. as ever i m not surprised

Alec:
I can see a Feynoord badge which is a dutch team on the top that boy is wearing.

mmmmmm dutchaland is another borough in england you know. another ugly rumour person pedling lies on seun's land!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugly Britain by agaba123(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2008
that is Feyenoord Rotterdam-borough
England grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Britain by JJYOU: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2008
agaba123:
that is Feyenoord Rotterdam-borough England grin grin grin

youcan say that again. i cant understand why people lie. the police photo he showed can never be british police because that is not thier uniform. he probably is bored.
Re: Ugly Britain by agaba123(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2008
yea I observed that tooo.
Re: Ugly Britain by JJYOU: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
someone just pointed to me the 2nd and 3rd pics are also library pics so i rest my case.
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2008
JJYOU:

youcan say that again. i can't understand why people lie. the police photo he showed can never be british police because that is not their uniform. he probably is bored.

1.Library pictures they are OK . but as they say pictures don't lie. Do you say these pictures are fake or someone manufactured them ?
2. Have you never seen a Nigerian wearing Arsenal t-shirt in osodi market ? Does that prove that he is in UK ? Why do you have same problem believing a British boy could be wearing the jersey of a foreign team.
3. Police "uniform" depends on weather and occasion. High visibility vests and jackets like they are wearing are routine.
4. I have seen worse places in UK than are in the pics .The unfortunate lesson of all this is that most people prefer to applaud horrible pictures of Nigeria shown in the UK press (you probably believe also that you are an animal and your parents raised you to become a thief ) , but cower at similar pictures showing same things in UK (ol boy that place na heaven o God fit vex !!)
My brother this does not show that you are patriotic to either side only that you are shallow and unsure of yourself. It is not my intention to lose UK any tourist revenue (little me ?), but primarily to make a lot of Nigerians come face to face with their bootlicking self. That is why black man dey suffer today.

PS : As a matter of fact two of the pictures posted have disappeared since yesterday. I rest my case grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Britain by manmustwac(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2008
pafun that feyenoord boy sticking his finger up too you is defineatly not english and the police beating up the helpless man are not english too.
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2008
manmustwac:

pafun that feyenoord boy sticking his finger up too you is defineatly not english and the police beating up the helpless man are not english too.

cheesy cheesy
OK if I were in your position I would also safely stick to the defending your host especially as your IP may be tagged.
Safely enjoy your stay in UK sir cheesy cheesy

Re: Ugly Britain by manmustwac(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2008
be careful about what pictures u post coz theres no evidence to prove that your last pic was taken in england
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2008
manmustwac:

be careful about what pictures u post because theres no evidence to prove that your last pic was taken in england
It is easy if you know how to use computer. Right click on the picture with your mouse and you can find where the photo came from.

Sorry i no go school o . Is Ireland part of UK ? Please see the story here for the first police picture that you did not like

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/4717

And some more from the page

[img]http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/migration/img_up/up_4/4717_1.JPG[/img]
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2008
GOODNIGHT !!!!

Re: Ugly Britain by Omonla(f): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2008
manmustwac:

be careful about what pictures u post because theres no evidence to prove that your last pic was taken in england

@Pafun:

Your pictures are duly noted.

However, take the idea behind your pictures i.e. Britain is not a paradise. Apply it to other nations -
That is what you will expect to find in some parts of the States, Canada, or any other country on the planet.
My point - There is no perfect place on Earth.
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2008
Omonla:

@Pafun:

Your pictures are duly noted.

However, take the idea behind your pictures i.e. Britain is not a paradise. Apply it to other nations -
That is what you will expect to find in some parts of the States, Canada, or any other country on the planet.
My point - There is no perfect place on Earth.

I am glad that someone at last sees what I am driving at , as a lot of Nigerians will sell their mother for a visa to UK and as this thread as shown many will defend UK to death and condemn their own country to death and then they wonder why Nigeria commands no respect abroad . And typically a lot of Nigerians know the name of all the football clubs in Europe but not the name of their local government chairman. A lot of places in the places where we rush to are as bad as the worst places we have in Nigeria, and the people are no better than us too.
Okay I confess :
1. that boy is a Nigeria albino boy from ajegunle
2. those policemen are Nigeria police in disguise beating up some white miscreant
3. those thugs beating up each other are Unilag cult member students
4 those drunks are commonplace Lagos occurrence.
I am sure this will make a lot of Nigerians feel a lot better. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
am sure Thor took these pictures the last time he was kidnapped and shipped to Nigeria in a crate.

thats why the guy develops a splitting headache anytime he hears the word Nigeria.

Bad memories such as these ones can have that effect on a person!
Re: Ugly Britain by stkris(m): 3:24am On Oct 06, 2008
its funny how nigerians jump up and defend america and the UK with their lives at the slightest mention of negativity in

those regions. despite d fact that every country has its good n bad areas. , can y'all remember seeing anything positive

about nigeria on the "western media". . nope! they just wont show it, n can y'all remember seeing any really bad press bout america by the "american press"

. . nope! they always hide it .the US  is the greatest country., agreed , but it still thrives on a lot of propaganda . thats d reason many

nigerians in naija are decieved into thinking the US is equivalent to heaven.

moral of my story: do me , i do u. God no go vex
@pafun, i aint mad at ya. carry on!!

1 Like

Re: Ugly Britain by ken284: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2008
I think it wld be obvious if we r asked 2 point out naija haters! tongue

Why do you tink dat d US and UK do not hv places dat r worst dan wot u've seen on does pics?
I'm vry sur u don't get upset whn u watch d news and all they tlk Africa is poverty?
Don't u wonder why the UK media never show u places like wot u saw on does pics?
Prove me wrong, I'm sur u tink dat naija can not get better.
D UK did not get were it is today if d citizens "i mean d real english man" abandoned it and run away 2 other places.
I'm sur ur one of those people dat would prefer 2 turn ur skin colour white sum day.
If i go further I'll be able 2 tell that u'r one of those people dat would prefer 2 give arms 2 chad beggars on our streets rather 2 real naija offans.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Britain by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked wow this is another side of
britain indeed

Siena:

Interesting thread, will be following this one.
same here
Re: Ugly Britain by kadman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
Pafun ! Nice one more more more ! You're a good writer and funny. I especially like the jab at the nairaland members abroad. Those guys are sooooo out of touch with reality. I wonder what they're doing on a Nigerian forum in the first place.
Re: Ugly Britain by shotster50(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
Granted Pafun you proved your point. The scenarios in these pictures can happen anywhere in the world. No matter what pictures you put up, it wont discourage Nigerians trust me.
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
I will return to UK photos shortly . Believe me these are petrol stations and jerry cans by the roadside in America too (Atlanta) less than 2 weeks ago.

[img]http://www.csnews.com/csnews/photos/20050906nogas.jpg
[/img]
Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2008

1 Like

Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
sometimes you wonder if you are in heaven or actually going to hell

Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2008
I am sure you think money can be found in the streets of London , this is the only way to find it

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
When your friend writes you that he works for the council this is probably what he does there

1 Like

Re: Ugly Britain by pafun(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
If you think your house is not comfortable in Amukoko maybe you want to exchange with this bloke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.