Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State (41512 Views)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance / PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs
News Hub Creator
38min

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.

According to INEC:

Many Nigerians who saw the headline on social media storm the comments section to share their opinions. Read people's reactions on Facebook:

Governors of South Eastern states appears to be unconcerned about the poor performance of their states with respect to the ongoing PVC registration. I haven't seen any action from them with regards to the mobilisation of people for PVC registration and collection. What will it take them to constitute various mobilisation committees that will work round the clock towards ensuring that more people are registered.
Does it mean that after the massive number of people this data remains the same? We are ready to change the narratives looking at the number of youths that registered.

It's awesome that Ebonyi State is the highest in the South East in terms of PVC registration. Please other states should improve more because Ebonyi State is one the State that has the least population in South East.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by helinues: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hope the online ranters can see that the odds are just against them yet they won't let us rest

See all their online bragado about collecting PVC enmass. Well, they have highest record of PVC collection on Twitter, facebook sha

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by sosanova: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
B
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by KingKO22: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by LeoDeKing: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Osun State alone is more than the whole South East.

Now, add Simon Ekpa's factor. grin

458 Likes 22 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by KingKO22: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Osun State alone is more than the whole South East. grin

You see what im seeing bro grin

They will cry blood

They have started attachment by force with SS by force grin

And Simon Ekpa Boys will not let them Vote

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by helinues: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingKO22:

Attachment by force grin

Osun votes alone will cancel out the entire Cannibal republic votes

Your eyes will clear grin

Obituary vote is a loss for PDP

They are serial losers who are not interested to learn a thing either from the past or present.

They will learn bitterly this time

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Sambai65(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omo smiley
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Okoroawusa: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Only Bornu gan don cancel the whole.....

Well, make I no talk

427 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Oilwell(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
darling2222:

News Hub Creator
38min

According to INEC:

Many Nigerians who saw the headline on social media storm the comments section to share their opinions. Read people's reactions on Facebook:

Governors of South Eastern states appears to be unconcerned about the poor performance of their states with respect to the ongoing PVC registration. I haven't seen any action from them with regards to the mobilisation of people for PVC registration and collection. What will it take them to constitute various mobilisation committees that will work round the clock towards ensuring that more people are registered.
Does it mean that after the massive number of people this data remains the same? We are ready to change the narratives looking at the number of youths that registered.

It's awesome that Ebonyi State is the highest in the South East in terms of PVC registration. Please other states should improve more because Ebonyi State is one the State that has the least population in South East.

Most people don't realize that about 50% of south easterners stay, build and live in the other regions of the country.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by KingKO22: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:
If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever

Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by LeoDeKing: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingKO22:

You see what im seeing bro grin

They will cry blood

They have started attachment by force with SS by force grin

And Simon Ekpa Boys will not let them Vote
Before 10 am on election day, athifku will congratulate the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

Pandora hoebi is in same league with Sowore and some other clowns who just want to be seen as one time presidential aspirants.

370 Likes 11 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by helinues: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oilwell:

Most people don't realize that about 50% of south easterners stay, build and live in the other regions of the country.
I will first use my family as an example ( paternal and maternal combined from the same town). I come from a business inclined community or village. 65% of my family members and their families are either living in Port Harcourt or Lagos or Abuja or Warri or Minna or Markurdi or Jos or Ibadan or Oshogbo or Uyo or Benin or Yola or Jalingo or maidugari, or kaduna or Kano ( My maternal grandparents married, lived and raised their family in Kano) and other cities of Nigeria.

Secondly using my village as an example, I dont think there is any local government in Nigeria or major town or market you won't see people from my village living and doing business there. No matter how insecure, rough and tough the area is. Know also that where ever they go, they take their nuclear and extended families with them.

So most of these numbers you are seeing of registered PVC holders from other regions are inclusive of good chunk of south easterners because they move around alot.

Here we go.

So The northerners are not also outside their region abi the Yoruba's or SS people are not residing outside their region..

Apart from the online collection, how about the real life PVC collection, are the figures different with this compared to other regions?

Reality would soon dawn on you people

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by kettykin: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Something else is happening in Osun and Borno let him who has ears take heed , the spirit of antichrist is presently baying for the soul of Nigeria

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by KingKO22: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oilwell:

I will first use my family as an example ( paternal and maternal combined from the same town). I come from a business inclined community or village. 65% of my family members and their families are either living in Port Harcourt or Lagos or Abuja or Warri or Minna or Markurdi or Jos or Ibadan or Oshogbo or Uyo or Benin or Yola or Jalingo or maidugari, or kaduna or Kano ( My maternal grandparents married, lived and raised their family in Kano) and other cities of Nigeria.

Secondly using my village as an example, I dont think there is any local government in Nigeria or major town or market you won't see people from my village living and doing business there. No matter how insecure, rough and tough the area is. Know also that where ever they go, they take their nuclear and extended families with them.

So most of these numbers you are seeing of registered PVC holders from other regions are inclusive of good chunk of south easterners because they move around alot.

Jeep consoling yourself.

My own is that you people should accept your 4th Obituary position in peace. After Atiku and Kwankwaso grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by VoteObi2023: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Osun State alone is more than the whole South East.

Now, add Simon Ekpa's factor. grin

Osun election is in 20 days.

We will see how many that will vote.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tolue42(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Where are the Online bandits

Watch them switch to "we're the one collecting it in those regions" , while the 5 eastern states doesn't matter...

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by LeoDeKing: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Why did you quote me?

Besides, you and who are the "we"?

342 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tolue42(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Hope the online ranters can see that the odds are just against them yet they won't let us rest

See all their online bragado about collecting PVC enmass. Well, theyhave high record of PVC collection on Twitter, facebook sha

They will tell you they are the one collecting it in those regions

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by helinues: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Weekend wey go splendid, sign for don dey from Friday.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by LeoDeKing: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
kettykin:
Something else is happening in Osun and Borno let him who has ears take heed , the spirit of antichrist is presently baying for the soul of Nigeria
E never reach anywhere, dis one don start dey scream antichrist.

350 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by VoteObi2023: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Why did you quote me?

Besides, you and who are the "we"?
E no far nah.

Just 3 weeks we will see how many people that will vote in the election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by helinues: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
tolue42:

They will tell you they are the one collecting it in those regions

They always over do everything..

Rant, brag on nothing. See as how Osun alone almost swallow all the PVC collection in SE yet they won't let us hear words

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oilwell:

Exactly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by LeoDeKing: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oilwell:

So why are 50% of them building and living in other regions of the country? Is it that the east is not conducive for living and business?

369 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by tolue42(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

They always over do everything..

Rant, brag on nothing. See as how Osun alone almost swallow all the PVC collection in SE yet they won't let us hear words

Watch the rant about how they dominate osun state!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by helinues: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So why are 50% of them building and living in other regions of the country? Is it that the east is not conducive for business?

Development of SE is not a priority as long as they are developing other regions.

It could be a vow to something.. Abi, how can people be claiming of developing other places while their own region is in dilapidated state .

Btw, na only labourer dey build for others without building for themselves.

May our Labour not be in vain... grin

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by kettykin: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

E never reach anywhere, dis one don start dey scream antichrist.

Who is screams, let them bring it on
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by LeoDeKing: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
kettykin:

Who is screams, let them bring it on
Are you aware Aba made "engrish" is not allowed on this forum? angry

339 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' / Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.