Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties (28453 Views)

Agents Of Rental Properties Needed / Oga Landlord - Software For Managing Rental Properties. / How Long To Re-coup Rental Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
will soon update this thread with analysis on flats with penthouses.
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by Padirent: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2013
Hi Spyder,

Let me first start by saying that I have been carefully reading your threads for the last 3 hours on the 10m partnership business and this one. As well as noting your other inputs on other property-linked forums. I am so happy to know that in you such integrity still exits in Nigeria. Based between Europe and Nigeria for almost 8 years now, its great to see such transparency and leadership skills being exhibited and trusted albeit the virtual nature of communication.

Having said that I am a young in the property business in terms of practice but I have enough knowledge and interest to confirm the credibility of all the sums you have been mentioning. Having grown up in Enugu as well I can relate to a certain degree and greatly admire your endeavors.

But am not just here to heap praise on you least you explode tongue

I have recently started pursuing my passion for real estate and being trained as an Engineer I have naturally steered towards solving an imminent problem in the property business - fraudulent activities by real estate agents. This is mostly rampant in Lagos. I have seen many online newspaper sections on this. After much research I believe I have come to a solution which would obviously place some spare money in my account. Man gats chop no?!

This is Padirent.com (website still under development)- A secure and easy flatmate/accommodation online service focused on the rental property aspect only. This website unlike the current market leaders (NPC, private property etc) is differentiated towards a different demographic and will have some added features I believe would solve this incessant fraud problem and make house finding easier and secure. I am very sure of its success by God's grace. However, like you I have been looking for experienced knowledgeable people in this sector and potential clients to reach out to once the website is ready. I am grateful to have found you tonight and believe we can build a successful business relationship going forward.

Please let me know of what you think of this idea (your input would mean a lot) and a good morning to you smiley
Comments from others most welcome...
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by spyder880(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Been a really long time people grin

But this thread has inspired a nairaland and he contacted me for us to try some rental property investing from ideas we raised in this very thread. My land scouts have selected a land for him in Enugu and it was paid for today. We intend to build a line of rooms, self contained or single face me I face you in a developing part of Enugu. Budget for the building is about N6m.

Watch this space as we will soon start the building right here.
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by Fhemmmy: 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
spyder880: Been a really long time people grin

But this thread has inspired a nairaland and he contacted me for us to try some rental property investing from ideas we raised in this very thread. My land scouts have selected a land for him in Enugu and it was paid for today. We intend to build a line of rooms, self contained or single face me I face you in a developing part of Enugu. Budget for the building is about N6m.

Watch this space as we will soon start the building right here.

Waoh
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by spyder880(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Waoh

Welcome Oga Fhemmmy,

What we intend to do in this new project is to build a house with the profit motive uppermost in our list of priorities, how can we squeeze enough rent from a small budget while retaining full control of the property?

Watch this space!
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
spyder880:

Welcome Oga Fhemmmy,

What we intend to do in this new project is to build a house with the profit motive uppermost in our list of priorities, how can we squeeze enough rent from a small budget while retaining full control of the property?

Watch this space!

I really love this and for sure will be watching cos this is a great one . . .
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by spyder880(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2013
We are set to take some positive action about commercial buildings this coming week, stay tuned for more.
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by Ndipe(m): 1:24am On Dec 02, 2013
informative thread
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by spyder880(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminder.....
Re: The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties by freetalk1(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Hi Guys so I created a thread dedicated to jv projects and advise ,
Your wisdom is needed.

https://www.nairaland.com/3757449/need-practical-advise-starting-jv
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Two-Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, Traps 10 People / Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / Soprom Hotel, Onitsha Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.