Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough (732 Views)

The Next Abobaku When The New Ooni Of Ife Complains Of Headache (photo) / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 Every Month In Bid To Fight HIV / Nairalanders Help!!! How Do I Pay PHCN Online (with Token Card) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by foreignboy: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
i pay  my  girlfriend   5k   every  month   but   she   complains   it   is   not   enough.what   do   i   do?
Re: I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
you stop spending money on this ungrateful person, dump her and find a girl who will appreciate your help!
Re: I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by HighChief4(m): 2:09am On Jul 25, 2011
@OP- Tell her to get a job, except maybe she is fully aware that you can do better than that or you spend more on other irrelevant things
Re: I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Jul 25, 2011
R u her [i]sugar[/i]boy? grin undecided
Re: I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by afrobaby(f): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2011
U pay or u give her, wat do u really mean by pay her, if u pay her money everymonth, den she is not ur girlfrien, but if u give her 5K everymonth, and she complains, then u need to search urself and see if truly it is not enough
Re: I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pay her as in , or is she your worker u mean?
Re: I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by NoQualms1(f): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2011
High_Chief:

@OP- Tell her to get a job, except maybe she is fully aware that you can do better than that or you spend more on other irrelevant things

My thoughts exactly
Re: I Pay Her 5k Every Month But She Complains It Is Not Enough by maclatunji: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
This one no be yahoo-yahoo at all. Na owo omo go (No vex, I just dey talk am as I see am).

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Bus Driver To 2 Years In Jail For Breach Of Traffic Rule / Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! / Where Is Aloy/emeka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.