Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) (48546 Views)

The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today / See These Campaigns Banner Of Some PDP ADC, ACCORD Governorship Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by rocknation62(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
As seen on Facebook on Edo Political Forum the Picture of the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi was seen & also written as Peter Obi Service (POS) on the banner of the POS man showing his own support. grin

PO23

As for me & my household, we’re OBIDIENT

287 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by mycar: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by DonBenny77(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
In other words excellent POS Service
Peter Obi stands for excellence...

303 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by rocknation62(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Its cool

Maybe he was the one that opened it for the boy,
There no problem in it undecided

He is not yet president and he is already helping people
Good man

He’s not helping people we’re OBIDIENT

PO23

244 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Its cool

There no problem in it undecided

Good man

grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Iykopee(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin grin The guy man is undeniably Obi-dient

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
rocknation62:

Peter Obi did not open it for him, he’s OBIDIENT
grin

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Smithkafors(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nice.... We won't allow the mugus to draw us back.... We move

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Abfinest007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
In any way u can advertise obi do it with all gladness

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Amotekun777: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Legalcriminal: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Uncle Seun dey cashout really well with all these Peter Obi advert. Nothing less than 15 post about him in a day

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by christm386: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Let’s vote 4 tinubu who killed a robust city like Lagos, a city with the only functional seaport, do u know every product imported to Nigeria goes through Lagos, ie lagos state collects tax in every product imported into Nigeria, Lagos is supposed to be competing with cities like Cape Town, Instanbul, but was rated the second worst city to live in the world, Vote 4 Peter obi, he is competent, he is trusted, go and verify!!!

Tinubu does not have the capacity, he is sick, he is going to reshuffle buhari’s government but it’s still going to be same people, tinubu z a politician!!

ur children/siblings/cousins/friends are @ home cause of ASUU, no electricity, no security, no economic plans, save ur children’s future

Vote Peter Obi

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by bestman09(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin
I pray that all these will actually turn to massive votes

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by BibleStoreng: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Promoting his business and his candidate simultaneously lol
Nice one

Do you need a Bible, check my signature

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Deicide: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is getting too much and ridiculous

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by STEWpid(f): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chai

This is insojoborgos..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Miyah1: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yinmu
E go shock una on election day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by meritadavize1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
K
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Abujaexpress: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Its cool

There's no problem in it undecided

Good man
Go and meet him to open one for you na grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by bigdammyj: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by auwalyau: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
All this hype will fizzle out soon!
rocknation62:
As seen on Facebook on Edo Political Forum the Picture of the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi was seen & also written as Peter Obi Service (POS) on the banner of the POS man showing his own support. grin

PO23

As for me & my household, we’re OBIDIENT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Fixitt(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Atikoolated do pass this one

The end will surely justify the means not all this social media rants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by DoneSimping: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
I see….

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by tiger28: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Its cool

There's no problem in it undecided

Good man
See THINKING!!!
Foolish People!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by Fixitt(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
The man for the job

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is no longer a joke o, Obi is everywhere

53 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.