Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC (24990 Views)

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Weedaa: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Impossicant
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Foolishbuhari: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
BigSarah:
angry Watery Endorsememt, Labour groups in Nigeria are always for the incumbent

Cry more! Neeexxxt!
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114246158:

You would've been jubilating if it was Tinubu Labour leaders and TUC endorsed grin grin hypocrisy

Me jubilate at irrelevant endorsements?

I am not a political illiterate nao. You should know me by now.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

@ the bolded, who will enforce the circular?

I think you are deluded and don't understand what the word "masses" meant.

If Obi Pandora wins three (3) states in Nigeria, then he tried so so so so much. It is statistically impossible for Peter Obi to win the Nigeria presidency, he comes from a zone that does not have the numbers and he lack that alliance to break into other zone and get required numbers.

Buhari is a good example, that guy had over 10million vote consistently and yet that guy can't win election without another zone. Peter Obi no get the power to amass 10million vote and he does not have any alliance/structure with one Northern zone to secure a lead there.

The only benefit of Obi in this election is that he will cut down Atiku votes in traditional PDP states and give Asiwaju the win.

My only fear is that he does not step down at the last minute as a trick to hand Atiku those traditional PDP states of the SE. That is a possibility.
Same way Kwankwanso will cut down apc votes in Kano and Northwest.Tinubu urchins say they are happy Peter Obi is contesting to cut down Atiku vote but keep attacking Peter Obi every minute

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Foolishbuhari: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

I remember back in 2018 when NLC president (this same Ayuba Wabb) claimed he will mobilize 6million workers for Labor Party back then in 2019 election, I am not sure if that party got over 100k vote in the general election.

They have started promising Obi Pandora too while forgetting state governors always keep the state NLC/TUC in their bag and they dictate their tune.

I will see who will influence Lagos workers to vote Obi Pandora for example when most of them are card carrying members of APC.

40% already sure for us for Lagos. Oya begin to cry! grin

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by LegendHero(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way Kwankwanso will cut down apc votes in Kano and Northwest.Tinubu urchins say they are happy Peter Obi is contesting to cut down Atiku vote but keep attacking Peter Obi every minute

Outside Kano, Kwakwanso where else does kwakwanso have the power to win a majority vote?

Even in Kano, he couldn't get his candidate to win the governorship election with clear majority at the peak of his Kwakwansiyya movement.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

@ the bolded, who will enforce the circular?

I think you are deluded and don't understand what the word "masses" meant.

If Obi Pandora wins three (3) states in Nigeria, then he tried so so so so much. It is statistically impossible for Peter Obi to win the Nigeria presidency, he comes from a zone that does not have the numbers and he lack that alliance to break into other zone and get required numbers.

Buhari is a good example, that guy had over 10million vote consistently and yet that guy can't win election without another zone. Peter Obi no get the power to amass 10million vote and he does not have any alliance/structure with one Northern zone to secure a lead there.

The only benefit of Obi in this election is that he will cut down Atiku votes in traditional PDP states and give Asiwaju the win.

My only fear is that he does not step down at the last minute as a trick to hand Atiku those traditional PDP states of the SE. That is a possibility.
Tinubu is not even sure of Southwest votes, na Northwest Kwankwaso base or Northeast Atiku base will he win Northern governors will still mess him up

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by nameo: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I think Peter Obi will win Lagos.

Lagos had by far the largest jump in the new registrants released by INEC this week.

Who do you think those rushing to register will vote for.

And even those persons who already have PVCs but usually do not vote (less than 25% votee in 2019 Presidential elections) but will now come out to vote. Who do you think they will vote for?? What do you think is driving the enthusiasm??

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Outside Kano, Kwakwanso where else does kwakwanso have the power to win a majority vote?

Even in Kano, he couldn't get his candidate to win the governorship election with clear majority at the peak of his Kwakwansiyya movement.
So for mind Tinubu is more influential in Northwest than Kwankwaso grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Babaken(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Everybody is Shaa deceiving this man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
At your age you no wan still get sense because of 5000naira you de show your unclothedness for market.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by LegendHero(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You will get 80% vote in Lagos. Signed and sealed.

Uwazuruike also confirmed your statement below.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by favor914: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one.... No room for illiterates as president of this country at this trying time.
Vote PO for steady light, upgrade in schools, health care and good economy.......
“Total Nigeria’s export including oil is under $2 billion for 200 million people, what kind of lie is this?

Even Lagos State made more than that.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by LegendHero(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114246357:

So for mind Tinubu is more influential in Northwest than Kwankwaso grin grin

APC is more influential in the NW than Kwakwanso.

Tinubu will inherit APC structure to deliver. It is simple mathematics.

Obasanjo got no influence in the SE than Ojukwu but yet he won Ojukwu using the PDP structure in the SE.

It's simple politics.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Foolishbuhari: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Thanks for the correction. 80 % sure for us sef! And before you choke to death on your hate, I'm not even igbo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

It will happen for your eyes for Lagos, Thank God Obi is on the ballot, na intimidation Tinubu thugs go carry come but una go receive am in full dose, endsars in Lagos go be small case, we go tide thugs..

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by LegendHero(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
nameo:

If all what you just wrote is true, why is it tgat you spend 75% of your time on this same Peter Obi matter on Nairaland in the last 1 month?

Why??

Hehehehe....

It's cruise lol.

Obi Pandora is just all cruise. Hardcore Asiwaju guys don't see him as a threat.

He is of more threat to Atiku than Jagaban.

The only fear in our camp is that he might withdraw from the race next year to hand Atiku the traditional bloc PDP states back and that will affect Tinubu chances a lot.

Besides the above, we just catch cruise with him for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Obasanjo got no influence in the SE than Ojukwu but yet he won Ojukwu using the PDP structure in the SE.

It's simple politics.
APC with Buhari not the Drug lord Tinubu that they don't even see you guys as true Muslim grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Foolishbuhari: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
nameo:

I think Peter Obi will win Lagos.

Lagos had by far the largest jump in the new registrants released by INEC this week.

Who do you think those rushing to register will vote for.

And even those persons who already have PVCs but usually do not vote (less than 25% votee in 2019 Presidential elections) but will now come out to vote. Who do you think they will vote for?? What do you think is driving the enthusiasm??

We know the drug baron will send out his thugs to disrupt elections in perceived opposition strongholds, as he's always done but men go dey wait for them.

That's why he's busy sending thugs and obas to disrupt registration processes across Lagos because he knows those new PVCs are not his.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by stillcreative: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
If we aren't careful, the suffer way we go experience would be child's play compared to what we are currently experiencing. We better be wise and vote wisely because suffer nor know membership affiliations!
LegendHero:
Lol.

I remember back in 2018 when NLC president (this same Ayuba Wabb) claimed he will mobilize 6million workers for Labor Party back then in 2019 election, I am not sure if that party got over 100k vote in the general election.

They have started promising Obi Pandora too while forgetting state governors always keep the state NLC/TUC in their bag and they dictate their tune.

I will see who will influence Lagos workers to vote Obi Pandora for example when most of them are card carrying members of APC.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

It's simple politics.
Northern governors are just doing eye service just to be running mate to Tinubu, once he pick any of them others will gang up against him

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by ezegold4we: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Only a fool will be against Peter obi and Labour party,

I can see lot's of stupid APC and PDP miscreants and touts fighting Peter Obi becos they believe their looting is about to stop come 2023, I'm not surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by SmartPolician: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114246056:

This is the first time influential and popular candidate is flying Labour party flag

Stop replying that guy.

It's a complete waste of time.

He should go and vote for his Tinubu.
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by nameo: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
LegendHero:

It's cruise lol.

Obi Pandora is just all cruise. Hardcore Asiwaju guys don't see him as a threat.

He is of more threat to Atiku than Jagaban.

The only fear in our camp is that he might withdraw from the race next year to hand Atiku the traditional bloc PDP states back and that will affect Tinubu chances a lot.

Besides the above, we just catch cruise with him for the time being.

How will you guys be spending more than 75% of your time and effort in "catching cruise" when there is real work to be done(Atiku et al).

Is that how unserious and jobless you guys are?? Is the elections a joke to you guys??

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by LegendHero(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114246657:

Northern governors are just doing eye service just to be running mate to Tinubu, once he pick any of them others will gang up against him

Lol you said more than this during the primaries. You even swore on Amaechi winning.

It is a shame that you are the most intelligent politician amongst your people. That tells so much about people from your side.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigerians need to unite and VOLUNTARILY CAMPAIGN AND WORK for this good cause, for PETER OBI to get to that Presidency to serve everyone and everybody !! Come together to Campaign for him to the rural ignorant, poor people that APC and PDP will be relying upon, to buy their electoral votes !! Enlightenment of these poor, ignorant , vast majority of Nigerians, to vote Peter Obi , over the Radio, and by foot evangelical is key to make him win the Elections by Landslide. !!
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:30am On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:

That was when shekerau was with Ganduje, now Kwankwanso will be at the ballot and Shekarau is with him
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Ancestortinubu: 5:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Wish someone well so that for once so that God can wish you well haba.

quote author=BigSarah post=114245325] angry Watery Endorsememt, Labour groups in Nigeria are always for the incumbent [/quote]
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by Ancestortinubu: 5:21am On Jun 29, 2022
So because you are supporting one sick old ancestor from iregbaji that makes every body deceiving him? I guess you need take your agbo concussion this morning to reset your brain before you start fingering your anus and inhaling your pupu. Olodo

quote author=VoteTinubu2023 post=114245364]Everybody is Shaa deceiving this man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.[/quote]
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by MonkeyMods(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2022
longetivity:
This thread should be moved to the joke section please cheesy

No. You move over to the jokes section cos that's where clowns like you are...
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You travel?
I dey

I was banned for calling one Tinubu slave a fool cheesy
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I dey

I was banned for calling one Tinubu slave a fool cheesy

hahahahahaha

My turn don dey reach..I dey smell am
Re: We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahaha

My turn don dey reach..I dey smell am
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting / South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.