Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (33385 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by plaindealer: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Why I made him the Jagaban - Dr. Halliru Dantoro, Emir of Borgu speaks

'I knew Bola Ahmed @officialABATwhen we were at the National Assembly as senators. He belonged to a different party (SDP) while I was in NRC. But we had a common interest when it came to telling the truth.

We said it as it was then. He knew my vision even when the June 12 issue was in the front burner. I could see the injustices and I stood by fairness because I detest injustice.

You can see that I identified myself with the aspiration of Nigerians.

At one time he said he wanted me to go and see Late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola but I told him I never had any need from Abiola. If I went there, that meant I was going there for money. But what we were doing was right and posterity will judge us.

So we had a lot of things in common and we had been friends since then. He saw me as being straightforward, honest and sincere in all my dealings with him. Not for any material gain.

In fact, when I began my legal sojourn in the Emirship tussle he also supported me in terms of advice because it was a tough battle for me. It was tough taking on the government and we had to employ the services of a senior advocate of Nigeria in the person of Wole Olanipekun.

When God made me the Emir I said this man was there when I was in dire need of help so why can’t I use my position to make him what I feel will help him in future politically. That was why I honoured him with the title of ‘Jagaban.’ Jagaban means ‘Leader of Warriors.’

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1538925579021561858

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Fira09(m): 5:16am On Jun 29, 2022
TINUBU(Yekini Amoda Ogunlere) is a DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

You can vote him at your own RISK.

On PETER OBI MANDATE I STAND.

GET YOUR PVC.

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by helinues: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2022
That name itself na Ijaya name, wailers go hear am and enter bush

227 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by endsarrrs(f): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
S

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2022
sincerely speaking, tinubu is a warrior himself. abacha would av lay hold on him but to fight for another day he was dressed as a woman to escape arrest and pass through benin replubic to exile. after GOD, tinubu is our only hope in YORUBA land, apart from being a corrupt leader, we believe he can get rid of those power drunk northerners and make nigeria great like in the 90s. JAGABAN BORGU LO KAN.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by plaindealer: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Jagaban means ‘Leader of Warriors

And it shows.......... grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by MonkeyMods(m): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Sir, you made him the thief he is today cos that title is synonymous with fraud....

Ever since he got that stupid title, he went on rampage with stealing Lagos money and now, he's dreaming of pocketing Nigeria...

You nor try at all

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Karlovych: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Name- Oluwole
Age- Oluwole
Education- Oluwole
Origin- Oluwole
Career Portfolio- Oluwole
Health Status- Oluwole

#OBIdience remains the mantra!

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by ajekpaks(m): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2022
hiam

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Ijakumo1: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Forget story. They prolly just smoke weed together or something even worse

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Perfectbeing(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Shebi we told wailers that we will make them discuss Tinubu daily till election day?

44 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Yibo(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
TINUBU is a DRUG DEALING VAGABOND.

You can vote him on your own RISK.

GET YOUR PVC.
we all know that if any Nigerian is caught with Cocaine today in Europe countries their names always start with CH, EM, NN
Do you Gerrit?

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per
month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or
North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

For some banks you cannot even carry out International transactions due to lack of fx. Bro Nigeria is collapsing too fast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Yibo(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Sir, you made him the thief he is today cos that title is synonymous with being a criminal...

Ever since he got that stupid title, he went on rampage with stealing Lagos money and now, he's dreaming of pocketing Nigeria...

You nor try at all
I thought you will say he is stealing shout yeast money
Since it is Lagos we like it that way

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by aylagos(m): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Emir please don’t bother yourself we know him too well and we are ready to finish what people like you started by making him our next President because no other presidential candidate can match his political achievements and experience.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by aylagos(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
another mumu from IPOB.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Pakute: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Emirs are coming out to caimpaign for him, hope you know what that means. When caimpaign kickstart, people that matters would be at the forefront while Jagaban chillax. Little wonder, no sane individual has joined ipob pigs in the caimpaign of hate and calumny against Tinubu.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I wonder what they were thinking by making it maximum of $20 a month, Are you guys buying tomatoes with it online?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by PointZerom: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2022
We want to know the primary and secondary schools Tinubu attended.

Just name one person that was his primary and secondary schools mate grin

You stand a chance of winning groundnut 10Naira.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Majesty2(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Wailing wailers go wail very well in 2023 when their obidient turns to obituary..... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

21 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Smithkafors(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Jagaban without certificate.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Cajal(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.
People can also vote Obi Pandora ..a serial lier or ATiku a persistent thief
Vote them at your the very bad Risk

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:

was even unbearable.

Get a dollar debit card from your bank and fund it.

It is $1000 limit per month

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Boogyman557: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by plaindealer: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2022
PointZerom:
We want to know the primary and secondary schools Tinubu attended.

Just name one person that was his primary and secondary schools mate grin

You stand a chance of winning groundnut 10Naira.

Not too long ago, you losers cry, moan and wasted your time crying over certificate and NEPA bill, but you lost, it did not get you anywhere..

Talk about the history of losers repeating itself.

Losers... grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by KanwuliaExtra: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Jagaban wey don turn JAGABI tey tey.
Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by demmie1: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

GET YOUR PVC.

Peter obi is a mass murderer and a common thief

On Tinubu's mandate I stand

275 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Belawy(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2022
I'm obidient to Asiwaju

8 Likes

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Factcheck0001: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

You can vote him at your own RISK.

GET YOUR PVC.
these are d people that matter n not some online miscreants constituting nuisance,this is a ruler of a kingdom n he can influence his protege to go tinubu way unlike some of u who are not known in your immediate family

Many of u will cry fire after d election

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks by Factcheck0001: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Pakute:
Emirs are coming out to caimpaign for him, hope you know what that means. When caimpaign kickstart, people that matters would be at the forefront while Jagaban chillax. Little wonder, no sane individual has joined ipob pigs in the caimpaign of hate and calumny against Tinubu.
those ipob miscreant cum peter obi supporters will cry fire

This emir is already in d bag n he has people he can influence unlike online noise makers who aren’t known in their family

Their eye go clear after election

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention / Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye / Tinubu And Osinbajo: The True Story Of How They Met - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.