Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC (23674 Views)

Mass Exodus Hits Kano APC As Shekarau, Rurum, Kawu Sumaila, Others Join NNPP / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Tareq1105: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And you were told the new PVC collectors will vote for Oyetola?

Una go just dey hype rubbish

I'm surprised PrinceOfLagos is still talking. It's like you've given a respite to Tinubu matter for now. You've left Ekiti State after your failure there now you're in Osun state and another failure await you. You've never won any election. You should ask yourself questions why you're always on the wrong side. Everyone you ever supported have lost, therefore, I can conclude that by reason of your support for Adeleke, Oyetola has won that election and he'll be announced before you go to bed on July 16th.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by deeva2: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
nah thief dey jump from one place to another.

So those dat stays in one place are not thief abi.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by OmoEpe(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where was it stated I left PDP for labour party?

I've always been a PDP man and forever will be

Omoyeebo you know follow your IPOB lying machine brother go Labour in vain?

Cownu go order them to cook your head for Egusi soup make him take chop eba for this o.

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by TinubuNG: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Moferere:

Still they will fail undecided
In a fair contest devoid of rigging, Adeleke will win.

Ẹgbẹ́ (APC) ti tán l''Ọsun
It's a walk over already. PDP is not even in context again just like in Ekiti.

Na APC vs ADP Ogunbiyi now in Osun.
No one want a failure without any record of working experience anywhere ever as a governor. Let him continue his dancing context in the club grin

Oyetola Leekansi
Tinubu 2023.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by deeva2: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Jones4190:
Mr ajala will soon travel to Morocco to study fish to avoid donating money for osun labour party candidate

Lolzz
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by deeva2: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2022
dam2000:
My prayer is let inec disqualify tinubu and atiku and wike amaechi and obi go head to head

You can visit prayer mountain to intensify ur prayer..shebi na you be GOD's PA
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Justiceleague1: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

And pdp? Abeg they are all the same!!

Did you see me praise PDP?
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Your parents need it more.
Give your parents to mix it with the kerosene they are drinking at home.
Ashiere Tinubu poo fall on you, werey grin
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by emperor863(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where was it stated I left PDP for labour party?

I've always been a PDP man and forever will be

Thank you for stating this well known fact. Why were you putting your cursed mouth in the matters of APC primaries? I thought you had committed suicide over Tinubu matter.

Werey was rooting for a weak and structureless Osinbajo so that a weak candidate would be presented against Atiku.

At the end of February 2023, you will cry blood.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Samogloby: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Honestly, PDP Bleep up by allowing Asler (Ayodele Asalu) to defect to another party. This is a big blow to Osun State PDP. Asler is a grassroots politician who understands the politics of Ede Ejigbo and environ very well
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by twilliamx(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Just like OBI

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Yemi7up: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Like Obi, from APGA, PDP now Labour just to loot.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Ray02: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
IamNat:
Okay now.

Oyetola would win Osun state convincingly this time around, he is good to the people of Osun state, a very honest man, told the people publicly that he may not carry out too many capital project because he doesn't want to borrow but he will ensure he doesn't owe them salaries and he did just that, the first governor in Osun who doesn't have issues paying salary.

At the same time, the TOP faction in osun APC can't leave the party like this PDP faction did because they know APC will still win the election.

By the way, I wonder who the Labour Party governorship candidate is in Osun state o.
grin grin
Former deputy speaker, Lasun Yusuf
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by yyba: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
like PETER OBI jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Peacecore: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
emperor863:

Thank you for stating this well known fact. Why were you putting your cursed mouth in the matters of APC primaries? I thought you had committed suicide over Tinubu matter.

Werey was rooting for a weak and structureless Osinbajo so that a weak candidate would be presented against Atiku.

At the end of February 2023, you will cry blood.
Seriously o the way PrinceofLagos was keenly interested in APC primary made me believe that he's either a secretary or chairman of APC in either Ogun state, Rivers or Yobe.

Anyway the guy is very notorious in NL for...
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by press9jatv: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Samogloby:
Honestly, PDP Bleep up by allowing Asler (Ayodele Asalu) to defect to another party. This is a big blow to Osun State PDP. Asler is a grassroots politician who understands the politics of Ede Ejigbo and environ very well
lol Asler has been unstable aspirant that always chest beat any opportunity he sees it niiii. In Ejigbo politics, Pdp will win Asler in his polling unit. Asler is a clueless liar and wailer. No one take him seriously oooo.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by press9jatv: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ray02:

and lasun Yusuff is part of the foundational leader of APC in Osun State. He has left APC 3 months ago
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by press9jatv: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
cashmyles:
Adeogun has no influence, a man who couldn't win his polling unit during the last governorship election. A man who did nothing for his family during his time as a custom officer and as a member of house of representatives.

Adeogun and Wale Ojo defections has little or no impact on the PDP. They are political prostitutes and only after money.
yes soo. You are 100% true here. You know Osun State politics well.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Ray02: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
and lasun Yusuff is part of the foundational leader of APC in Osun State. He has left APC 3 months ago
Yes, he has always been APC. I just replied with the name as asked.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by press9jatv: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ray02:

Yes, he has always been APC. I just replied with the name as asked.
now he has left APC with his foot soldiers in all the 30 local government since 3 months ago. Oyetola must go.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Sensiblerealist: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
These people are really shameless. How on earth would a running mate to a candidate jump ship at the eleventh hour if he has not been a saboteur all along.
Nigeria has really gone to the dogs, so nothing new.
Just like a friend said to me today " people are subsisting on vibes and Insha Allah only"

YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Ray02: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
now he has left APC with his foot soldiers in all the 30 local government since 3 months ago. Oyetola must go.
Lol, I don't know that o.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by geewean(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kindly confirm my point from the link below.

I don't just say anything I have a verifiable reference.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59667938

blazhykowskyi:

The president of Ukraine is lawyer.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by IamNat: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Ray02:

Okayyyyy
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by IamNat: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Teenaira:

LP should make Peter Obi there governorship candidate too so that they can easily win Osun with the support of the timing Igbo youths who are trying to save Nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
geewean:

Kindly confirm my point from the link below.

I don't just say anything I have a verifiable reference.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59667938

Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by geewean(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Did you also read mine? He had this degree in Law and later became a comedian also.

So did Adeleke tell you he doesn't have a first degree that you labelled him only a dancer?

Do due diligence oooo.He hasn't forgetten where he kept his certificates like " Emi Lo kan " ooooo.Lol

[quote author=blazhykowskyi post=114282660][/quote]
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Asapchris(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
That mean for Obi to jump from PDP to LP is a thief too.

You this IPOB just post without reason sometimes.
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Troublemaker111: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2022
The same Adeogun who got no electoral value grin someone that can't even win his family compound if election is conducted today angry
Re: Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC by Lexy123O: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Labor party Governorship aspirant in Osun is Lasun Yusuf.
IamNat:
Okay now.

Oyetola would win Osun state convincingly this time around, he is good to the people of Osun state, a very honest man, told the people publicly that he may not carry out too many capital project because he doesn't want to borrow but he will ensure he doesn't owe them salaries and he did just that, the first governor in Osun who doesn't have issues paying salary.

At the same time, the TOP faction in osun APC can't leave the party like this PDP faction did because they know APC will still win the election.

By the way, I wonder who the Labour Party governorship candidate is in Osun state o.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die / APC Suspends NEC Meeting after Adamu, Omisore's exits / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.