Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal (26576 Views)

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by sosanova: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wj
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by paradigmshift(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yes you are right..

Well, Ortom you should also appeal to your people because you have ruled badly too o
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wonder when loosing an election is tantamount to been treated unfairly

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Advocate500: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ortom is speaking through 400m inducement from wike.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by MurderX: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wike treated himself foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by WATCHOVER(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:
Wike is a strong party man that held the PDP together no doubt.

However, how was he done wrong? He contested for the presidency and the delegates voted him 2nd for different reasons. His uncouth method of speaking is probably one of it. He publicly stated that he wasn’t interested in VP.
Okowa worked actively for Atiku to win the primaries. It was an arrangement they had. It would be unfair to just dump him last minute for a man who is very controversial and said he never wanted the position.

Perhaps the way they went about it was wrong. I don’t know cause I wasn’t there but Wike will always have a place in PDP I think.

They will settle it anyway
Because he spoke against Atiku, Tambuwa, Saraki that they betrayed the party in 2015? If that is the case he said the right thing.
Ashawoo politicians have no plans for a good and decent society.
I love Saraki but jumping from one party to another made me always had second thought about him.
Okowa having hosted and attended the meeting that the South Should produce the next GCFR and later going back to Work against what he hosted and attended is an act of Stupidity and that kind of person can't be trusted ever

5 Likes

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by pyyxxaro: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
My Guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by stanluiz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
osmosis5:
justice for wike
Justice for who ? What will you tell the South East that PDP cheated despite 23 years of support and loyalty ?

Wike is crying more the brevead. If wike thinks he is popular as he claims. He should leave PDP and contest for president in another party.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by dukeo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Seriously, Oga go and pay salaries, Teachers in Benue have gone 8 months without salaries.

Meanwhile, Troops dealt with terrorists in Borno, see Photos>>> https://salemgists.com/nigerian-troops-kill-3-boko-haram-in-an-ambush-recover-weapons-photos/

Abi, failure of a governor
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by begge: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please someone should help me beg uniben vc to stop treating uniben security badly. Uniben security are really treat so badly. This is getting to 3 months now but no salary, and we always go to work every day. Can't she make a provision for us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Judolisco(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:

However, how was he done wrong? He contested for the presidency and the delegates voted him 2nd for different reasons. His uncouth method of speaking is probably one of it. He publicly stated that he wasn’t interested in VP.
Okowa worked actively for Atiku to win the primaries. It was an arrangement they had. It would be unfair to just dump him last minute for a man who is very controversial and said he never wanted the position.

Perhaps the way they went about it was wrong. I don’t know cause I wasn’t there but Wike will always have a place in PDP I think.

the only reason wike contested was that there was an agreement in 2019 for power to go back to the south.. that's what prompted him and fayose to purchase presidential form

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Antoeni(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
PDP Has Always been a Party Without Conscience
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by stanluiz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hisxellency:
They should appeal to peter Obi too
Don't mind them.

Wike loose an election. It is simple. If he is aggrieved with PDP. He should leave the party and Contest under a new party.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by bennybuhari: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Atiku no send am

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Mccullum: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a thief

grin What of Pethief Obituary is a looter.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by kingyakos: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bar1941:
Wike had made up his mind to support APC, he's a tough guy and never going back on that decision. The fact Okowa cajoled and later betrayed him and other Southern governors is enough a reason not to support PDP.

Wike will never join APC
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by chypotenti(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
What is this one saying So he must be Atiku's running mate for una to treat am well? Come to think of it, who even tell una say una go smell Aso Villa? DREAMERS EVERYWHERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sulele04:
Atoku the serial loser cheesy cheesy.
Warming up for another defeat in 2023. tongue

Wike nah noisemaker.
Wike nah empty barrel.
Wike is not vp.

Okay oo go win election nah. cheesy.

Hopefully Okowa will deliver the block vote in the south-east, and South-South afterall he is the bridge between the Igbos, and niger deltans.

I hate supporting politicians but okowa is feather weight where wike is. Is it the same okowa that came begging Wike to help him win governorship election in his state that you want to compare with Wike? C'mon now
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by stanluiz(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Don't blame pdp. Wike is not sellable. He can spend the whole of Rivers State money but he is not sellable.

Money is not everything. There are things money can't buy. Wike has a very bad character. A very bad one.

Wike turn PDP primary into a war. He insulted and abuse pdp aspirants in any giving opportunity. He even insulted his fellow PDP governors in the south South. Everyone in PDP was insulted by wike. And he thinks, they will give him pdp to ticket. Impossible! Maybe he thinks pdp aspirants he insulted are fools.

Wike is a local champion. What is keeping him relevance is rivers state money. Once he is out of office. Nobody will even remember him again.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by chypotenti(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Combination of Atiku+Wike would have been disastrous for PDP....as I dey so I can't vote a person/character like Wike...Argue with yourselves......

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by nedekid: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
No body treated him badly..... He lost an election. If he had won, he would have done worse. Let him go and rest, next time he should be cautious as what ever he becomes in future......... By the way, if PDP had fielded wike, he will lose before 9:00am on election day.
Dont you think that without wike, PDP as a party wount have existed for Atiku to win the nomination?

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by abobote: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yes, for the sake of the election, they can go and appeal to him. That aside, I don't know how they wronged him.
He contested for primaries and lost. Vice is about compatibility, and any aspirant has the right to chose a candidate he is comfortable with

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by olisaEze(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:

Very astute comment.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by makyegh(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Says the man who had the chance to zone the presidency to the South but gallantly failed to zone it.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Ultimas: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is Ortom himself not among those that treated Wike badly?

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by dahunsi12(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good afternoon fellow Nigerians

Please, am using this medium to seek your financial support to meet an urgent needs in my life and family. Whatever amount you can afford would go a long way.
Access Bank Dahunsi Samson Olatunji 0.0.4.2.0.7.1-3-5-2

Thank you.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Benwosky42(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Benwosky42:
[/quote][quote author=MrPolitics post=114258519]Wike is a strong party man that held the PDP together no doubt.

If u listened to Ortom very well he said since ATIKU wasn't gonna abide by the decision of the committee he set up to help him choose a VP while set up the committee when u obviously have a preferred candidate,and after that why not inform Wike that base on this and that I'm not going to take the committee recommendatiom.U made they screen him,and he got the highest vote only to turn around and choose someone else.Is an insult.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Enone22(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
It is well with Wike
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Fiscus105(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Mr brother, it's the same question I am asking myself. Dude contested an election and lost. I don't know what all these emotions flying around is for

Sit down thr o, u will not know until wen election results are coming out.

The gap that would be, between Tinubu and Atiku would be unprecedented.

Rivers, Edo and Benue are out of reach for Atiku already.

Even south East states, I doubt if he will secure 2 states.

.......,infact Atiku nailed his coffin already.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Useless tom tom should warn him to return our 40billion or else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega / Aisha Buhari Arrives Kebbi State, See how she was welcomed ! / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.