Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. (560 Views)

Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. by Vulturereloaded: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
In the past Nigerians were told not to sell their votes, or to get PVC to participate in elections. Those who did not vote and those who sold their votes, did not see much of the impact on their lives.

But today, both those that voted, those that did not vote and those that sold their votes a feeling the impact.

It has become very clear that if a wrong candidate is elected, the effect can be disastrous.

Farmers, traders, students, lectures, corporate people, manufacturers, religious leaders, transporters, etc are all feeling the negative impact.

This has made campaigning for peter obi very easy, the reality on ground will make anyone campaigning for APC look stupid.

They increased tax on soft drinks, increased on phone, now banks charge outrageous maintenance and transaction fees. Someone posted about how much 1 kg of cooking gas is today. Even kerosene that was hope for the poor, is not longer affordable.

The person that will persuade you to vote for APC, Will he be there to support you financially for the next 8 years? NO

The few individuals with multiple accounts, creating threads to campaign for APC, do not have voters card. The logout from this platform and login to reality facing thier families and loved ones on a daily basis.

Re: Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. by Fira09(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Some Tinubu and APC urchins will still vote the drug baron; TINUBU (according to Reno omokri).

Am ready for any type of quoting!!
Re: Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:
Some Tinubu and APC urchins will still vote the drug baron; TINUBU (according to Reno omokri).

Am ready for any type of quoting!!

Tinubu is a vagabond

He knows there's nothing left of him but he wants to die in aso rock by fire by forcelipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. by Fira09(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Tinubu is a vagabond

He knows there's nothing left of him but he wants to die in aso rock by fire by forcelipsrsealed undecided

And some urchins will still vote him and accept 5k then suffer for four years.
Re: Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. by Vulturereloaded: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

And some urchins will still vote him and accept 5k then suffer for four years.

Suffer no dey tire them.
Re: Why 2023 Elections Will Be Different. by Karlovych: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
embarassed Dear Nigerians please forgive me, after 8 years of APC support I finally asked myself what I benefited and I couldn't give a productive answer.

The 30K zombie stipend was rendered useless all thanks to inflation, I have decided to fully support Labour Party and Peter Obi to see if my life will change for good.

Signed:
Felix Terungwa Dav

#OBIdience 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Osun KOROPE Transporters Brought PORTABLE To Osun To Campaign For Oyetola / Throwback: APC To Win Osun Guber Election - Primate Ayodele / Thousands Of Youths Across Borno State And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.