Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic (65482 Views)

John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by onojaintegrity: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yahaya Bello, the governor of Kogi State, has once again sparked conversation on social media, this time among Ghanaians as well as Nigerians, as the governor's standards for Kogi projects are being used by Ghanaians online to disparage their former president, John Dramani Mahama.

Bello's mobile clinic was utilized in a tweet by a Ghanaian named Kay with the handle @Kwesi Agyei_ to draw the former president's attention to the fact that the governor's mobile clinic is the benchmark required in Ghana.

The governor is currently being portrayed in the viral tweet as one of the best African leaders, making several Nigerians regret not backing him to become their country's next president. The post has received hundreds of replies.

Bello has publicized a number of his projects and accomplishments in Kogi State during the last few days. Nigerians and other Africans consider the majority of the projects to be of the highest caliber and the benchmark for contemporary society.

Due to this, some Nigerians have taken to social media to apologize for not supporting the governor during the primary elections when Bello ran for the position of the nation's next president.

Source: https://thetrumpetng.com/ghanaians-drag-their-ex-president-on-twitter-after-gov-yahaya-bellos-mobile-clinics-surface/

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
You people should stop lying to Yahya Bello. Nobody regrets not supporting him.
Yahya Bello should seek for his refunds from all of you that deceived him into believing he was loved.
People like you and the yahoo babalawo that gave him a false assurance grin

684 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by bennybuhari: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Una don forget say APC primary don end and Yahaya don lose abi

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Valkrie: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
onojaintegrity:

Yahaya Bello, the governor of Kogi State, has once again sparked conversation on social media, this time among Ghanaians as well as Nigerians, as the governor's standards for Kogi projects are being used by Ghanaians online to disparage their former president, John Dramani Mahama.

Bello's mobile clinic was utilized in a tweet by a Ghanaian named Kay with the handle @Kwesi Agyei_ to draw the former president's attention to the fact that the governor's mobile clinic is the benchmark required in Ghana.

The governor is currently being portrayed in the viral tweet as one of the best African leaders, making several Nigerians regret not backing him to become their country's next president. The post has received hundreds of replies.

Bello has publicized a number of his projects and accomplishments in Kogi State during the last few days. Nigerians and other Africans consider the majority of the projects to be of the highest caliber and the benchmark for contemporary society.

Due to this, some Nigerians have taken to social media to apologize for not supporting the governor during the primary elections when Bello ran for the position of the nation's next president.

Source: https://thetrumpetng.com/ghanaians-drag-their-ex-president-on-twitter-after-gov-yahaya-bellos-mobile-clinics-surface/

What kind of blasphemous fallacy is this.?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by MhiztaEnny: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is why Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State stand as one of the best Governor in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and development

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by usmanabdulsalam(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
GYB is simply the best to emulate when you are speaking about health infrastructures and other magnificent structures in the state

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Wisetrue99: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin some people no get joy shall

Can we see the bread vans please

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by babzlim(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
you really need to refund your parent the money they wasted sending you school.

I think is better your not supporting anyone.... sorry you heeearrr.

quote author=TheSameGuy post=114265121]hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate[/quote]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Smithkafors(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
This one na mumu..... Because of 15k you no get sense. Probably you are using a generator from una headquarter.
babzlim:
you really need to refund your parent the money they wasted sending you school.

I think is better your not supporting anyone.... sorry you heeearrr.

quote author=TheSameGuy post=114265121]hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by babzlim(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
hahahha ... oga for our headquarters we no dey share money or buy anybody vote, we are stingy... if u want a better naija, oga you know what to do vote for the right candidate.

do the right thing for once in your miserable life, forget tribe or religion... if you vote wrong and you complain tomorrow I swear your life will look exactly as what you are complaining about.

Bless you.

Smithkafors:
This one na mumu..... Because of 15k you no get sense. Probably you are using a generator from una headquarter.

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Countersam(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ebisole(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi 2023, e pain u, go kill ur self

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
onojaintegrity:

another fool for the last country in the world in ranking is opening his mouth. When Ghana bought ambulance they bought Mercedes ambulance. You are buying chiku ambulance and you are making noise. When Ghana bought fire engines they bought Mercedes fire engines. Play if you are an illiterate it is better to shut your mouth because in Healthcare Ghana totally obliterate Nigeria. Over 7,000 Nigerian go to Ghana every year for operation. Even a blind man will not even come to Nigeria for operation

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Honestly I've noticed this yahaya is way better than wike and sanwo olu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by player007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Politicalpretender,

A vote for backwardness,

I would rather vote Obi than vote for a decrepit old man.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Help2020: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

You say we should hear you out,whereas u have nothing to say. Nonsense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by kenedy175(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

Huncle, try and rest now. See how you're shouting with veins popping out of your neck grin cheesy Better stop oo! Before you'll get one aneurysm and fall down. Lol

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by DevilSignature: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy
Trust Nigerians before 1year they will sell all the equipments in the mobile clinic finish, doctors will even loot everything to their private hospitals

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by hrykanu231(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

Says a man who is suffering high insecurity, poor economy, corruption and most obviously, poor education.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Vyzz: 2:41am On Jun 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!
I am the worst type of hypocrite because I join cowardice to my hypocrisy

Normally I no get sense and den suppose hang me.

I wish I had sense.

Please vote for Peter Obi because he is the only preferable candidate amongst the three and he has what it takes to fix Nigeria.

My lord I ask for this humble court to ban me

Since you have seen the light, I will tamper justice with mercy but...
You shall not comment rubbish here again

I have ruled

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Mandate2023: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2022
We apologise for rating him as d most useless governor grin we never knew he has performed better than all d 5 south east state combine, ordinary water enugu ppl no see drink, na dump sites full Anambra no wonder igbos keep running into south west for better life

But we will never support bello over and over again to govern Nigeria grin

352 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ajekpaks(m): 4:43am On Jun 30, 2022
loo
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by plaindealer: 4:51am On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by plaindealer: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Obi Pandora's Anambra is the most violent terrorist state in Nigeria and the most mediocre and backward....what a sad shame.

See what rubbish they left Anambra with, they build flyover, it's crumbling, they build hospital, it's falling apart and instead of real and modern mobile ambulance, the useless clowns bought kekenapep.

Meanwhile, Obi Pandora ran and stash his $15 million loot inside secrete Pandora account

And the clown won rule Nigeria..

What a sad shame...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by shortIGBOman: 5:24am On Jun 30, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
You people should stop lying to Yahya Bello. Nobody regrets not supporting him.
Yahya Bello should seek for his refunds from all of you that deceived him into believing he was loved grin

But Yahaya Bello scored over 70 votes, while Ogbonanya Onu and Rochas Okorocha only got one vote. That means, Yahaya Bello is better than Okorocha and Ogbonanya Onu put together.. grin grin grin grin

361 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by MMWandali: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Bello was unfortunately in the wrong party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.