Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,755 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic (65515 Views)

John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Antoeni(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Everything About Yahaya Bello is Hypocrisy, Deceit And Eyes Service

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by pek(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Campaigning after election.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by CheapHomes1: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
onojaintegrity:

Due to this, some Nigerians have taken to social media to apologize for not supporting the governor during the primary elections when Bello ran for the position of the nation's next president.

Which Nigerians are apologizing? The nigerians you say are apologizing, are the ones that voted in the APC primaries? You see the way you use sycophancy to deceive yourself.

Primaries don finish, una still de campaign. You better return the money he paid you for your sycophancy
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Moh247: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yeye Bello came back with a surprise... The mumu guy lacked proper Media outreach

I never knew he built so much infrastructure including flyover and bridge until his glory days are about to end

Such a mumu man
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by stmoriz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
What has changed?

ANY Candidate but Pitobi

But you voted Buhari went bokoharam Dey bomb north. You just hate an Innocent Igbo man �����

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Kenmatt(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Can we see the picture of the Bread Van
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by AyomideOG01: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Obi Pandora's Anambra is the most violent terrorist state in Nigeria and the most mediocre and backward....what a sad shame.

See what rubbish they left Anambra with, they build flyover, it's crumbling, they build hospital, it's falling apart and instead of real and modern mobile ambulance, the useless clowns bought kekenapep.

Meanwhile, Obi Pandora ran and stash his $15 million loot inside secrete Pandora account

And the clown won rule Nigeria..

What a sad shame...

So Anambra is more violent than northern states where they kill people in hundreds everyday? Damn we have so many mentally disabled citizens in this godforsaken country.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by cerebralniggie1: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
You people should stop lying to Yahya Bello. Nobody regrets not supporting him.
Yahya Bello should seek for his refunds from all of you that deceived him into believing he was loved grin
FFK should be the first person to refund. Naim cash out pass

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by wpadmin: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
And you have to expose the guy angry

Why not just move on.

QueenoftheCoast baddestqueen, coman see a detective

No vex.

I was wondering why someone that supports Peter will say something like that.

It didn't just make sense.

Thatsameguy and thatfairguy1 are in the same WhatsApp group with Queenofthecoast and co.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Onariii:
Honestly I've noticed this yahaya is way better than wike and sanwo olu
Madness dey hold you. Sanwo Olu what?
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ThatFairGuy1: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes, you're 100% right.

Raymondigbalode inclusive
wpadmin:

No vex.

I was wondering why someone that supports Peter will say something like that.

It didn't just make sense.

Thatsameguy and thatfairguy1 are in the same WhatsApp group with Queenofthecoast and co.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by MOTOPARK: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
What has changed?

ANY Candidate but Pitobi

if you have access yo your ceiling fan,kindly get a rope and do the needful.the Igbo wanted out you and types refuses.now their want political office yet you complain

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by DonBenny77(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Picture of the bread van
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Mosesvic11(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
usmanabdulsalam:
GYB is simply the best to emulate when you are speaking about health infrastructures and other magnificent structures in the state
y all these lies?
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Uzoisaga(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
GET A LIFE,COZ U9U GOT NON AT THE MOMENT. INDEED, YOU CAN'T BREATHE. OBI'S PERSONALITY AND WIDE ACCEPTANCE BY NIGERIANS OF GOODWILL IS SEEMINGLY CHOKING LIFE OUT OF YOU.
YOU CAME VERY LATE BUDDY
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Mattwillz: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vyzz:

Since you have seen the light, I will tamper justice with mercy but... You shall not comment rubbish here again

I have ruled
LoL
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by GeneralDae: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
What State Governors do in our country is what Presidents do in other smaller countries. This is how it's supposed to be, especially when we begin to practice federalism to the core via some form of restructuring.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by crazygod(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just five ambulances. Chai. Africa. cry
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Dproperties: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by zahrach: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
babzlim:
you really need to refund your parent the money they wasted sending you school.

I think is better your not supporting anyone.... sorry you heeearrr.

quote author=TheSameGuy post=114265121]hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

U must be a Muslim
And if it hapen ur a Christian and
From the southern part of the country then
U need to rechake ur existance
U maybe those that say my papa say I be this this and that

Becouse u don't even Kno wat not to talk of having care of the living around you

They have been killing in this country for years and and someone like u still wan vote Apc back to power becouse of foolishness

I remember whn buhari was contesting for second term we told u guys see
This man offer any today everyone is feeling it
Which am sure u have fealth it more than others
That's if u even have parents or Kno who is ur father
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Freelane33(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

another fool for the last country in the world in ranking is opening his mouth. When Ghana bought ambulance they bought Mercedes ambulance. You are buying chiku ambulance and you are making noise. When Ghana bought fire engines they bought Mercedes fire engines. Play if you are an illiterate it is better to shut your mouth because in Healthcare Ghana totally obliterate Nigeria. Over 7,000 Nigerian go to Ghana every year for operation. Even a blind man will not even come to Nigeria for operation
This maybe true .
Let me ask the next poster
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol
What may be true? grin grin

Well, your guess is as good as mine
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nigerians regretted what? Pls no one send Bello to go and deep head in presidency matter, he was told by his party its South turn to produce their flag bearer but he never listened.

Pls free us from Yeye bello talks his failure in the primary is his headache I give no shit.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why on Earth will Ghanaians insult their president by comparing him to Bello?!!

Bello of all people??! The governor doing wonders on social media but his people can't see anything offline... Lol! grin
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by backnbeta(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
That bread van is better than a beautiful, well equiped but badly maintained van that will serve only the rich and not benefit the poor masses
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Enumerator(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
I tell you!
ThreeEyedRaven:
You people should stop lying to Yahya Bello. Nobody regrets not supporting him.
Yahya Bello should seek for his refunds from all of you that deceived him into believing he was loved grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Enumerator(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mtchewww!

I doubt you have another meaning of what infrastructures and development are
MhiztaEnny:
This is why Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State stand as one of the best Governor in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and development
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
MhiztaEnny:
This is why Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State stand as one of the best Governor in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and development

Nawa ooo. Nigeria done suffer.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Sunday2021: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Apc will definitely regret their action of selling their ticket to an old drug Lord. Yahaya bello is a very young and vibrant governor that would have won the general election for apc. As it is now, it will be a miracle if tinubu got 3rd position.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by reidkrugger(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
You are saying that van has all these equipments inside? Naaaahhhhj, I doubt that. Too small to contain all these. Na lie abeg.
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
cerebralniggie1:

FFK should be the first person to refund. Naim cash out pass
cheesy grin grin and the yahoo babalawo wey give am false assurance
Re: Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic by Kingzeez10: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
babzlim:
hahahha ... oga for our headquarters we no dey share money or buy anybody vote, we are stingy... if u want a better naija, oga you know what to do vote for the right candidate.

do the right thing for once in your miserable life, forget tribe or religion... if you vote wrong and you complain tomorrow I swear your life will look exactly as what you are complaining about.

Bless you.

But una dey share ammunition to Ipob/Esn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.