Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi (379 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / We Have Formed Formidable Force To Secure Our Land From Zoogeria - Simon Ekpa / Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm proud to be from the Zoo called Zoogeria. I'm happy to be a Unity Beggar. All Unity Beggars are voting for Tinubu #Cityboy 2023!

We say NO to Peter Obi the candidate of unknown gunmen, ESN and IPOB terrorists foreigners undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by kingsways: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I'm proud to be from the Zoo called Zoogeria. I'm happy to be a Unity Beggar. All Unity Beggars are voting for Tinubu #Cityboy 2023!

We say NO to Peter Obi the candidate of unknown gunmen, ESN and IPOB terrorists foreigners undecided

Is it that you are just plain stewpid or what?
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by kingsways: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Is that you are just idle with nothing useful to do with your useless life?
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by zionmde: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingsways:

Is it that you are just plain stewpid or what?
Just ignore the iddiot. They are already loosing but trying to pull down anybody they can. The guy may probably be heading to oshodi with his driver to drop their passengers. They are agberos and conductors by profession
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by kingsways: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Tell me, is it that you want thunder to fire or you want God to punish you and your generation??
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yes ohh we will vote Tinubu who doesn't believe in one Nigeria...

Omo olode, Agbado for life
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
What can we do to salvage this Country?

Preventing Obi, the packaged fraud from Presidency

hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

1 Like

Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:

hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Atiku is coming Don't worry, Obi will step down in August
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
God bless you Patriot.

Me and my family are voting ADC though
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming Don't worry, Obi will step down in August

1 Like

Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
God bless you Patriot.

Me and my family are voting ADC though

ADC will support Atiku too, so don't worry, Atiku is the next leader..

One Nigeria for life
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by XerXers: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nobody will vote jagabandit

Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:

hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

The only thing Obi has going for him is the ability to lie with a straight face and decieve gullible people wilfully.

Smart Nigerians, able to think critically and analytically, will have no problem seeing through the charade that is Peter Obi.

Obi entered politics in year 2000. More than 2 decades ago but his political CV is a big fat zero of mediocrity, dross and total emptiness.

All he is known for is only being Governor of Anambra and nothing else at all, in 22 years, aside hopping from one political party to another like a cheap and unprincipled opportunists.

Obi has no single name to put forward as an example of a political titan he mentored to greatness to back the assertion that truly great leaders develop other leaders.

There is not a single enduring platform or institution Obi has built. Not one. We have never heard of his single intervention in the national problems of Nigeria. He has never been known to traverse Nigeria and deliver insightful solutions or mediation for the greater national good. Completely disgraceful.

Whereas very few poiticians csn say Tinubu has not touched them, their career and their political constituency in a positive and benevolent way.

After his lacklustre stint as Governor, Obi has done diddly squat. Nothing at all aside being a petty and divisive little man who tried to sabotage APGA and left the platform no better after using and dumping it.

In PDP, the best word to describe Obi is "anonymous" showing once again that this is not a leader of men, processes and platforms. He has never stood out at anything and is completely without political charisma or sagacity.

There is absolutely nothing that stands out about Obi to indicate he is even competent enough to be a local government chairman in 'loaded' Lagos let alone be President of the complex and challenging Nigeria.

Disillusionment with the 'old boys', perhaps because of Buhari's underwhelming stint as President cannot blind intelligent Nigerians to the fact that Obi is grossly unqualified to lead a challenging Senatorial constituency let alone Nigeria.

To me real Nigerians, not IPOB and disillusioned youths, will put the pretender and empty barrel called Obi in his place in 7 months time. APC only have to focus on defeating Atiku as Obi and Kwankwaso are mere window dressing.

28 Likes

Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Ceenaija(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu does not believe in one Nigeria. He is not qualified to contest for presidency.
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by KingofAnambra: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

The only thing Obi has going for him is the ability to lie with a straight face and decieve gullible people wilfully.

Smart Nigerians, able to think critically and analytically, will have no problem seeing through the charade that is Peter Obi.

Obi entered politics in year 2000. More than 2 decades ago but his political CV is a big fat zero of mediocrity, dross and total emptiness.

All he is known for is only being Governor of Anambra and nothing else at all, in 22 years, aside hopping from one political party to another like a cheap and unprincipled opportunists.

Obi has no single name to put forward as an example of a political titan he mentored to greatness to back the assertion that truly great leaders develop other leaders.

There is not a single enduring platform or institution Obi has built. Not one. We have never heard of his single intervention in the national problems of Nigeria. He has never been known to traverse Nigeria and deliver insightful solutions or mediation for the greater national good. Completely disgraceful.

Whereas very few poiticians csn say Tinubu has not touched them, their career and their political constituency in a positive and benevolent way.

After his lacklustre stint as Governor, Obi has done diddly squat. Nothing at all aside being a petty and divisive little man who tried to sabotage APGA and left the platform no better after using and dumping it.

In PDP, the best word to describe Obi is "anonymous" showing once again that this is not a leader of men, processes and platforms. He has never stood out at anything and is completely without political charisma or sagacity.

There is absolutely nothing that stands out about Obi to indicate he is even competent enough to be a local government chairman in 'loaded' Lagos let alone be President of the complex and challenging Nigeria.

Disillusionment with the 'old boys', perhaps because of Buhari's underwhelming stint as President cannot blind intelligent Nigerians to the fact that Obi is grossly unqualified to lead a challenging Senatorial constituency let alone Nigeria.

To me real Nigerians, not IPOB and disillusioned youths, will put the pretender and empty barrel called Obi in his place in 7 months time. APC only have to focus on defeating Atiku as Obi and Kwankwaso are mere window dressing.
Well articulated.
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
The Pandora criminal is a dangerous BIHOT that should never be allowed to smell power. This EViL man persecuted northerners to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra state while he was governor. Now he wants our votes. He will be properly disgraced in the general elections.
Re: All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by helinues: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Those who told us a sitting president was dead and replaced by one Jubril still want t to open their mouth to tell us about Obi..

They must wear lipstick on that mouth

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Always Kill In Southern Nigeria But Never North. / 'obi Will Share Solutions': Reactions As Tinubu's Team Shares Customized Phones / When They Want To Sway You With Tribe - Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.