Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! (584 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote And Otedola At Eagles Square For Democracy Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by TooNoisy(f): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
We saw the video from Yoruba actors today endorsing Tinubu. The usual reaction from Peter Obi supporters is that they are all hungry.

Two months ago, Jay-Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo led former super Eagles stars to visit Tinubu. They called them hungry as well. Abeg, how many of una rich like Okocha or Kanu? I guess if Dangote and Otedola visit Tinubu, IPOB will say they are after their pockets. Or are Okocha and Kanu tribalists too for supporting Tinubu. Even Mr Ibu and Harry B are supporting Tinubu.

For you information, Tinubu has been winning elections since 1991. When he was voted in as senator, he recorded over 300k votes which was a record for a National Assembly election at the time. He has been winning ever since.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by jumper524(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dangote is a strong ally of tinubu. But trust Igbos, theyll still call him federal thieves.
Jagaban that is accepted across all cities in the country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by Wisetrue99: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
The guy in glasses is even ashamed to associate himself grin grin

OP why can't you project your deadwood Tinubu and leave Obi alone

This is the same thing you guys do advise or do you lack contents

1 Like

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by Islandlady(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Even if Elon Musk endorse, all these obi Pandora zombies will still look for a way to call him hungry and paid grin

They are brainless nau! They can't think for themselves!!!

And they will cry blood after Tinubu is declared the winner next year.
Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by Smithkafors(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
I pity you.... You are typing in darkness while the candidate you are supporting is chilling in France. He has not even made an interactive session talk more of having any new plans to develop this country. Continue.
I will see 247 power supply in my life time. The only candidate who will make the difference is PO. Vote wisely.... Open your eyes

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by TooNoisy(f): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wisetrue99:
The guy in glasses is even ashamed to associate himself grin grin

OP why can't you project your deadwood Tinubu and leave Obi alone

This is the same thing you guys do advise or do you lack contents

Yoruba actors who have been supporting Tinubu before you were born, did a video to endorse him. You guys chose to criticise them and call them all sorts of names for supporting their candidate.

But it is okay for PSquare to support Peter Obi. You people think you are smarter than others but you don't even know how silly you guys sound sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by TooNoisy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
I pity you.... You are typing in darkness while the candidate you are supporting is chilling in France. He has not even made an interactive session talk more of having any new plans to develop this country. Continue.
I will see 247 power supply in my life time. The only candidate who will make the difference is PO. Vote wisely.... Open your eyes

Tinubu has been discussing his plans for Nigeria for the past 11 years. He has consistently done so at his annual colloquium and has done that in several other fora. And his plans have been very consistent. He has consistently spoken about restructuring, devolution of powers to States, vat to be collected by states, power generation by state governments and state police.

Of course these topics are too complicated for you to understand. You would rather listen to liars who claim they made $30m investments when it was only $12m. Someone who consistently quotes wrong statistics and contradicts himself. I pity you.

My first advice to Tinubu is that when he becomes president, he should ensure half of the Igbos in Lagos go back to Anambra to enjoy the good work Peter Obi did there.

4 Likes

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by TooNoisy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Even if Elon Musk endorse, all these obi Pandora zombies will still look for a way to call him hungry and paid grin

They are brainless nau! They can't think for themselves!!!

And they will cry blood after Tinubu is declared the winner next year.

I guess they will go back to worshiping Simon Ekpa and Lamidi Kanu. They will begin to scream Biafra and referendum again. Peter Obi will go back to PDP and the cycle will continue.

2 Likes

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by TooNoisy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
jumper524:
Dangote is a strong ally of tinubu. But trust Igbos, theyll still call him federal thieves.
Jagaban that is accepted across all cities in the country.

Of cause Dangote is an ally. The silly people keep voting useless governors like Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi who give then one litre of Kerosene to get their votes during election. Then they blame Tinubu who hasn't been in power for 15 years for their woes.

1 Like

Re: If Dangote And Otedola Visit Tinubu - Pitobi Supporters Will Call Them Hungry! by Chiboy419: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is like peter obi is giving these guys sleepless night grin

Have you forgotten that the main opposition is PDP not labor party

Continue making this igbo man more popular in the name of spoiling his image

This election is now looking like PDP/APC verses labor party

Na to sit down dey watch na him remain

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Formula Winning Of Tinubu. / We Are Apc Members, We Are Obedient To Apc Not Obedient To Any Individual Or Any / Osinbajo Has Set Supreme Court Precedence - Seun Bisuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.