Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju (1104 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju by akajesus1020(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
A popular human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has called on the presidential candidate for the Labour Party in the upcoming presidential election, Peter Obi to listen to him.

According to Deji, he advised Obi to leave the People Democratic Party, PDP and he listened. He should also listen to him, now.

Hear what Deji said below by clicking on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt7-VhAP_0s

Re: Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju by Smithkafors(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
OK Sir.....

Re: Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju by helinues: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Should listen to you or drop something in your aza..

Talk truth and shame the devil

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju by Amumaigwe: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:
Should listen to you or drop something in your aza..

Talk truth and shame the devil

He should listen and drop something na. Listening comes before dropping. You dey learn work?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju by LoveToRead: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Interesting times.

(1) (Reply)

Arise Nigerians Christians, Arise! If You're 20, Read This. / Tinubu's Brother Bursted By NDLEA At VGC Operating A Meth Lab / as

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.