Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 (11092 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / Osun Guber: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking APC, Oyetola’s Disqualification / Osun APC: Court To Deliver Judgement On Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by IDIOTmoderators: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2022
9jahotblog:
A lot of people from Adeoti camp said Adeoti has upper hand in the court to be favoured in 2 weeks time. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.
Na those tell you abi?
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by IDIOTmoderators: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Gory12:
Good day Nairalanders, i sell the following at affordable rates..

*Old facebook accounts

*Old instagram accounts

*Old twitter accounts

*Old LinkedIn accounts

*Facebook dating

*Google voice numbers

*Facebook page with over 100k followers available

*Facebook group with members between the range of 200k-500k available

*One Verified facebook account with 10k followers

Whatsapp ∅9∅8335⁴950
Na una dey spoil Naija name.. yahoo Yahoo boys!
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by McKayConcept(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
check this out if you want to make monthly passive income without stress

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=92056808

No time for plenty talk...only those who need it and know the value will take action

chat me on 09032335253
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:

So true true you never get pickin. Your mouth no be here. I no describe you, bro. Na your mouth I follow come guess.

You just made me laugh so much.

I think sometimes we must take the time off to have some fun and make ourselves happy. Nairaland is full of very abusive youths.

Do have a fun filled day!

I Dey laugh you na as you just describe me without knowing me, wether true or not, you just assumed and declared, so amazing been a Nigeria, they always know you pass you yourself, that’s why I say message me your no, so we will talk on video so you say hi to the kids, and see the old G before IG you Dey follow yarn. even my mama fourth born don born. Lol.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:

So true true you never get pickin. Your mouth no be here. I no describe you, bro. Na your mouth I follow come guess.

You just made me laugh so much.

I think sometimes we must take the time off to have some fun and make ourselves happy. Nairaland is full of very abusive youths.

Do have a fun filled day!

If you Dey fear to drop number, talk to me for IG, so you fit Dey stop to Dey assume other people, you need to know assumption is a killer disease, we are all on doesn’t me people no get lives of their own, we all sometimes come on here to chill, you know. Some are big shots, some are not, you don’t degrade everything as one. You can talk to me as a big brother if you want you know. Leave politicians, I school with their kids, those guys are ballers with our commonwealth.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by Cantonese: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If you Dey fear to drop number, talk to me for IG, so you fit Dey stop to Dey assume other people, you need to know assumption is a killer disease, we are all on doesn’t me people no get lives of their own, we all sometimes come on here to chill, you know. Some are big shots, some are not, you don’t degrade everything as one. You can talk to me as a big brother if you want you know. Leave politicians, I school with their kids, those guys are ballers with our commonwealth.

“ own, we all sometimes come on here to chill, you know. Some are big shots, some are not, you don’t degrade everything as one. You can talk to me as a big brother if you want you know…”

Come on, I never set out to degrade you. There’s absolutely no reason to do that. Your initial words made me get the joke side of it all.

However on this forum, there are too many youths who do not understand what decorum is. I always look out for only people who can discuss meaningfully with me.

As for age my dear friend, I am farrrrrr older than you are.

Hopefully you are having a great day already.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by victorazy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

I'm anti flart-heads and I'm proud of it. The hate you people have spread on this platform and other platforms is enough to destroy a nation. You deserve nothing but the trenches. Until you learn how to make peace with other tribes, you will never near Aso Rock. Rather you will remain deep in the trenches.

See how you're even trying to downplay your hate speech. Typical of a flart-head.

Firstly, I'm apolitical. I have no PVC. But I only support Tinubu because the flart-heads oppose him just because he hasn't given you access to loot Lagos. You want to turn Lagos to one of those erosion-laden rural state capitals. God forbid.

Secondly, Peter OBItuary has nothing significant in his portfolio except 8yrs of unproductive governorship. I wouldn't ever employ someone with such dry and boring portfolio let alone recommend him to lead
millions people. God forbid.

Thirdly, flart-heads called this country a zoo and every tribe animals. They should continue their secessionist agenda and leave zoo presidency for animals.

P.S. You folks are inconsequential. That's why Atiku didn't even consider you in his whole plan. SS > SE. Argue with you keypad.

grin your mumu never do grin

No be juju be this? grin
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by beardedboy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
victorazy:

grin your mumu never do grin

No be juju be this? grin
Lol. Deluded folks.

Real mumú is letting an apprentice politician handle the affairs of 200million people. Can you give your body to a fresh doctor to practice surgery?

Real mumu is leaving your affairs to a well-known bitter and hateful propagandist people.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by wiseoneking: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
post=114281439:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/b].

[b]God bless Nigeria
I think your brain is resetting back to normal nowadays. I want to believe you are not as bad as you portrayed in this forum by your unalloyed support to the impunity of Buhari and it's government because of the so called 30k. You can swallow up your pride and still come down and start doing the needful by opening acknowledging Peter Obi as your next president. It is not too late . You can see the mess the country is at now. It's so horrible. I know you hate the igbos so bad but the truth is that they are less likely to support a wicked evil contestants.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by ZIAZI(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jahotblog:
if the court stop Oyetola from contesting the governorship election in July 16th, there will not be form of any violence. July 16th governorship Election will be peaceful than September 22, 2018 governorship election cos’ the electorates knows the candidate they want in power. If you are trying to bring the violence in the State, you will be treated badly and be arrested in the act. This time around inconclusive election will be rejected.

What's my business with Osun state election? I'm only saying what I know will happen here. I'm currently in Osun state, and I can say for a fact that the polity has been heated already.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 9jahotblog: 6:04am On Jul 01, 2022
ZIAZI:

What's my business with Osun state election? I'm only saying what I know will happen here. I'm currently in Osun state, and I can say for a fact that the polity has been heated already.
that’s if you are hitting the polity from your end niii
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by ZIAZI(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2022
9jahotblog:
that’s if you are hitting the polity from your end niii

I'm in Osogbo precisely, where are you?
My friend called me the other day to inform me about shootings going on at Ilesha.
What about the tearing of political billboards and posters by some miscreants? Is this unconnected to the election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos) / I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.