Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist (2194 Views)

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
PREAMBLE: Recently, I have taken my social work more seriously, and here is one story that has landed on my desk.

There is this woman who is an upcoming artist. She has produced about 4 songs which I have noticed are all doing well. A pastor on her street suddenly began to take interest in her obviously for his own selfish interest. She sees through his plan, and refuses to have anything to do with him and his family. From then on, the pastor began to move about telling people that the artist has pride. He even goes as far as scheming with a woman and her husband who both attend same church as the artist, which is Living Faith Church. The pastor tells this husband and wife that the artist has pride and that even Living Faith Church does not want her because they have many talented artists already.

The artist began to face harassment here and there, even in church. She was looked down upon, and everyone distanced themselves from her. Still, she continued to attend that same church. But then, it got to a point when she had to stop because the pastor and his partners (the husband and wife) began to harass her with thugs. It turned out that the husband and wife are not even decent people, especially the husband who is a cultist said to have taken many lives. Because of fear of the husband, everyone avoided the artist even to the point that it was hard for her to buy things in the area as no one wanted to sell to her.

As she was facing this problem, the pastor made a prophesy in his church to the hearing of the artist that the artist was his son's future wife. Mind you, the artist is married. The pastor stated that God will separate the upcoming artist from her husband, and then bring her to marry his son. The artist quickly rejected the prophesy. In response, the pastor says that "If it was Oyedepo's son that wants to marry her, will she reject". One of the craziest thing about this particular prophesy is that the pastor's son is not even a decent person. Aside the fact that he is way younger than the artist, he is a smoker who lives a reckless, unchristian lifestyle.

The pastor continued to hope that the artist will fancy his son. He began to pressurise her with threats that he would destroy her music career, and join forces with powerful people in the music industry to bring her down if she didn't consider his son.

Now, the crux of the matter is that this woman needs help and advice. Many times, she had received death threats via SMS. She and her husband have made a report at the police station, but police investigation did not yield anything, which makes it seem like the police is culpable. Though, the police did warn the pastor from stalking the upcoming artist, and even made him sign an undertaking to that effect. However, the police advised the artist and her husband to leave that area as it is not even a decent area. The artist and her husband did not only leave the area, they also left the state altogether. But in their new home, everything before started playing out again. Harassment, and so on. Which can only mean that the pastor and his accomplices have traced them to their new home.

This story leaves me with many questions -- what does this pastor truly want from this artist? Na by force make artist attend your church? Shey na the artist say make him go open church? Wetin concern husband and wife wey dey attend same church as the artist? How can church people allow themselves to be used this way to victimise just one person?

My people, what do you think is the best way for the artist can get these desperate people, especially pastor, off her back?

NOTE: I did make some personal findings via interviews, and based on them, the artist is not a proud person at all, and is in fact generous and kind-hearted. Another thing is that the pastor wants only to be popular on social media. These are findings I made from interviewing some neighbors and church members. In fact, I got information that the desperate pastor had been warned severally even by his own congregation to desist from stalking the upcoming artist.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by ikeno(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2022
hmmm, there's more to this story than meets the eyes.

the tory has too much bend corners

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by ahnie: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Sitting in my akpoti
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by aladeojo: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2022
I have heard the story and I even know the woman. The woman lives at Agbowo in Ibadan. She was the one who sang Imole Iye, Mo n goke si. Her name is Mopelola G. Never did I know they have left Ibadan. The woman seem to be talented. I can't even wait for her to release the English and Yoruba mixed song she is presently advertising. Hmmm! may God safe us with all this so call pastors and prophets of this days.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by ImaIma1(f): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2022
aladeojo:
I have heard the story and I even know the woman. The woman lives at Agbowo in Ibadan. She was the one who sang Imole Iye, Mo n goke si. Her name is Mopelola G. Never did I know they have left Ibadan. The woman seem to be talented. I can't even wait for her to release the English and Yoruba mixed song she is presently advertising. Hmmm! may God safe us with all this so call pastors and prophets of this days.

Something seems fishy.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Klass99(f): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2022
wink

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Blue86(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let her take the case to the top authority of the state Church.
And if she can get the top most, the better.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Klass99:
I am thinking if she could get the full weight of certain law enforcement agents to bear down on the fake pastor he might leave her alone. Military officers or the SSS, not police officers. This is not a prayer matter alone, besides praying I will take action as well, to shut this man down before things escalate to real danger for me.

Years of watching crime documentaries on serial killers, serial rapists and deranged sadistic men who ruin lives, has taught me you don't handle issues like this with kid gloves. This is how most killers start out, until their twisted minds and distorted reality leads to something far worse.

If not military officers, then reasonable thugs who in their thuggery still appreciate the concepts of right and wrong, fairness and justice. Some of them actually do and I think if you present your case well with humility, appeal for their help and gift them some cash, they may have a friendly conversation with fake pastor and his own thugs which will permanently die this matter. Shebi thugs have a street code they operate by, which normal citizens like us don't understand.

Maybe I just dey para offpoint because I am so mad at the fake pastor for frustrating someone's life and causing her so much misery to a point where she had to relocate.

On a different note, how is your niece doing now? Has she unblocked you or were you the one who blocked her on all communication platforms? I can't remember but I recall your thread about her grin

cheesy

Thank you for asking. Honestly, nothing much has happened since then.

She was the one that blocked me. She did unblock me. So, as I used to do, I would send her motivational verses, but she would just read and not reply. (Before, she used to reply with "Thank you, sir). So, last month, I traveled, and booked in a hotel. The mother called me on my first night, and said that they were expecting the man's family for a formal introduction, and asked if I could send some money for small refreshment. So, I told her that she should allow the girl call me herself. That was when I heard the girl in the background saying (in Yoruba) "Did I not tell you that asking him for money is a waste of time."

Since then, I have cut her off. Towards ending last month (about 5 days ago), I returned. The mother was waiting at my gate. The gateman opened the gate, and I drove in. But the mother refused to come into the compound. Very surprising. So, I went to meet her outside the compound. So, she began to say stuffs like why can't I just help and not think about my niece's rudeness, bla bla bla. I told her let us enter into my house. I had just driven over 8 hours, and we had to make many incursions because of insecurity and all that. She said she was not interested in coming in. That if I don't want to give her the money, I should say so. That what is the need in going in again.

So, I told her to leave me alone. I don't have time for nonsense. She left. She still called after that. But I have told her until they are ready to listen to me, I am not dropping one kobo.

It is not like the money is even flowing sef. But at least, I should be able to express my fears. I still don't trust that fellow that she wants to marry. I believe he is using her.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
ikeno:

Certainly. Thank you for contributing.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
ahnie:
Sitting in my akpoti

I will really like to hear what you think Annie cheesy
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

Something seems fishy.

It is certainly fishy. Thank your contribution.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
aladeojo:

Honestly, we need God's protection. That is why I always advise people to trust only in God.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Klass99(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
smiley
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
But Klass99 like stori sha cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
ikeno:

Seriously. I find this story very hard to believe
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by ahnie: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I will really like to hear what you think Annie cheesy
you really want my opinion right?
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by GloriousGbola: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
May you never be the victim of sexual harassment by an influenntial person in an environment where there is no support is all I will say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
ahnie:
you really want my opinion right?

Yes, please. cheesy
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Klass99:

Lol grin.

Your update was funny and interesting to read. You mah, you get skoin skoin for head sha.

cheesy

Na dem push me reach wall o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ishilove:

Seriously. I find this story very hard to believe

If I didn't hear the story from the horse's mouth, even I wouldn't have believed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
May you never be the victim of sexual harassment by an influenntial person in an environment where there is no support is all I will say.

Amen o.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
The people i dread most in my life are false pastors and those who are spiritually inclined but in ungodly way. I've seen a lot that i become very skeptical of Men of God until they are really affirmed to be men of God by the Holy Spirit. That was how one came to my place of work the other day and was discussing spiritual things. "there's something special about you" he started, he went on to tell a story of a lady who brought his friend good luck. If you aren't a Christian i would have said you are "Emere" . Lol cheesy "Abori n ta yin Sir? " I responded in my mind. Before I know it he already asked for my birth month lol Christian that is into zodiac signs. I just laughed. Man was practically begging that if I can't date him, I should be his friend. Lol I don't know the relationship between yam and goat. Based on my previous experiences i knew immediately who he was and I handled him the way he should be. Werey ti lol weju... Them go go watch eyes come dey look for people's glory everywhere. Yamayama.

My point is either we believe it or not a lot is happening around us. Evil people exit too. From my experience with a CAC Prophet, that woman needs to engage in real spiritual battle. He is still going physical now, heaven forbids he decides to go spiritual with her. She should table his matter before God and the Pastor will not even get time reason her case. The spiritual controls the physical, let her settle that first then she can take physical actions too.

My two cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If I didn't hear the story from the horse's mouth, even I wouldn't have believed.
So how did the pastor trace them to their new address? Did they drop the details in their old church?
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Mindlog: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
That man is not a Pastor but a lunatic on the altar.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Richy4(m): 1:54am On Jul 02, 2022

<<I saw some olden days flavour in this story Sha cheesy...
No one wants to sell to her in that area?.. as in... there are only one market within that region or suburb and the woman has auto-recognition on her face? Therefore whenever she shows up at the mall, the alarm system will trigger embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by chii8(f): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Abeg, this story sounds one kind.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Ishilove:

So how did the pastor trace them to their new address? Did they drop the details in their old church?

From her own claim, the pastor has informants. They monitor her, which is why she got him arrested the other time for stalking.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2022
chii8:
Abeg, this story sounds one kind.... undecided undecided undecided

I am telling you, my sister. But I heard it from the horse's mouth.

Perhaps, one day, she will tell her own story publicly. She is a musician, and is coming up.

Maybe when she becomes big, and more popular, she will come out and tell this story which I have shared here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by aladeojo: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Ishilove:

It is possible, I know the woman. According to what has happened before she left. Any where she goes or enter they make sure they go there after wards. I think they go there to speak to the person to stay away or threatened the person. Or tell the person she has pride or tell the person they have been trying to let the upcoming artist to forgive the pastor or the member of winner which he collide with, they will just find something to say. Some stood their ground but some because of fear they stay away. The story is not new to people around Agbowo and a little outside Agbowo. The so called member of winner that is working with the so called pastor, he rented a shop there for his wife around where she live and he like that everyone buy things from his wife If you don't buy things that person is in trouble, people are scare of him but Mopelola G wasn't scare stood on her ground through out and I understand her too, how can they be attending the same church and he decided to go support another man of God and they keep spoiling her name and again she is the owner of her but there was a day the people around there selling things have to stand up against the man, saying enough is a enough. Everyone came to sell things in the environment, so he can't be ruling them.

The winner member called himself a survivor but no one no the sites he do go to. And yet he seen to have 3 cars and taking his children to bodija International, always oppressing people.

The winner member and pastor already say they will keep following her any where she goes, they won't let her be known with her music, despite she is invited to any church or occasion, until she do with them. Can you just imagine, a foolish talk. Sometimes I imagine where they know her from. She rented a house, the member rented a shop, the pastor build a house and a church in thesame building.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by aladeojo: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2022
ImaIma1:

Something seems fishy.

The pastor is just desperate human being want to be known by all means. The woman is an upcoming artist,still struggling, why can't he go and invite already know artist, some people are just demon and devil incanate. Very annoying human being. I am becoming tited of this so called pastors and prophets. No where to run too for personal prayer and a vision if any, for ones problem to be solved.
Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Ishilove: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

From her own claim, the pastor has informants. They monitor her, which is why she got him arrested the other time for stalking.
He is not omniscient. She should move to another part of the state where she is not known, and, if he is still able to trace her then we will see if he is tracking her phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Stalking A Married Upcoming Music Artist by Ishilove: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
aladeojo:

It is possible, I know the woman. According to what has happened before she left. Any where she goes or enter they make sure they go there after wards. I think they go there to speak to the person to stay away or threatened the person. Or tell the person she has pride or tell the person they have been trying to let the upcoming artist to forgive the pastor or the member of winner which he collide with, they will just find something to say. Some stood their ground but some because of fear they stay away. The story is not new to people around Agbowo and a little outside Agbowo. The so called member of winner that is working with the so called pastor, he rented a shop there for his wife around where she live and he like that everyone buy things from his wife If you don't buy things that person is in trouble, people are scare of him but Mopelola G wasn't scare stood on her ground through out and I understand her too, how can they be attending the same church and he decided to go support another man of God and they keep spoiling her name and again she is the owner of her but there was a day the people around there selling things have to stand up against the man, saying enough is a enough. Everyone came to sell things in the environment, so he can't be ruling them.

The winner member called himself a survivor but no one no the sites he do go to. And yet he seen to have 3 cars and taking his children to bodija International, always oppressing people.

The winner member and pastor already say they will keep following her any where she goes, they won't let her be known with her music, despite she is invited to any church or occasion, until she do with them. Can you just imagine, a foolish talk. Sometimes I imagine where they know her from. She rented a house, the member rented a shop, the pastor build a house and a church in thesame building.
Let her move far away. She should also use prayer to face him. All of us are children of God so nobody has the monopoly of reporting to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle / How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.